Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,076 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife (24007 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Yemi Osinbajo's 60th Birthday / Ayade Celebrates 49th Birthday With Bakassi IDPs, Donates Foodstuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by veekid(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
jide219:
so what's your definition of beauty, and your mother is not an inch beautiful than her smile, keep hating.
You don't refer to my mum that way, you're so dumb to read it's my opinion, everybody is a replicate it either of his or her parent; look at you, money born human
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by Babycherry(f): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
veekid:

You can never imagine what she looks like as you've said cos she doesn't wear mage up like you

Lolz.......kid me

You wish!!!!, your past, present and future girlfriend, fiancée, wife, babymama, no reach me quarter

Makeup or No makeup
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by veekid(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Babycherry:

Lolz.......kid me

You wish!!!!, your past, present and future girlfriend, fiancée, wife, babymama, no reach me quarter

Makeup or No makeup

Wash away those pancakes on you that makes you looks Willy Willy before describing how beautiful you think you're
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by ademusiwa12: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
She is married to a man from bayelsa state or cross river state.. ijaw man.

Is that not so.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by jide219(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
veekid:

You don't refer to my mum that way, you're so dumb to read it's my opinion, everybody is a replicate it either of his or her parent; look at you, money born human
u don't refer to my mother that way my foot, she is also my someone mom, do to others u want them to do to u
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by veekid(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
jide219:
u don't refer to my mother that way my foot, she is also my someone mom, do to others u want them to do to u

Who force you to write me? I posted my opinion; how's that your headache? ??
Thank your stars, I would have ban u till 2045 if it was the time of my moderator tenure
Lol
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by Babycherry(f): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
veekid:

Wash away those pancakes on you that makes you looks Willy Willy before describing how beautiful you think you're

You could masturbate on that picture dear

You're free.........that's the finest you'll see in your ol' life......
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by veekid(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Babycherry:

You could masturbate on that picture dear

You're free.........that's the finest you'll see in your ol' life......

If that's what works for your bf uhn? Um not d type that do, Bleep that shit, I know how much I paid your type to relief konji
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by jide219(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
veekid:

Who force you to write me? I posted my opinion; how's that your headache? ??
Thank your stars, I would have ban u till 2045 if it was the time of my moderator tenure
Lol
yeye they smell follow u
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by veekid(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
jide219:
yeye they smell follow u
FYM
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by Babycherry(f): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
veekid:

If that's what works for your bf uhn? Um not d type that do, Bleep that shit, I know how much I paid your type to relief konji

Hahahhahahhahhhahaha

Man Prostitute,

I've nt check ur pics to see the caliber of man you're...... but I bet my 1 cent, you're not in the level of my fiancé gateman.

You need to see him.....you no reach(his gateman)
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by veekid(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Babycherry:

Hahahhahahhahhhahaha

Man Prostitute,

I've nt check ur pics to see the caliber of man you're...... but I bet my 1 cent, you're not in the level of my fiancé gateman.

You need to see him.....you no reach(his gateman)
If only you know what im into, you will never never compare me to you dummu bf, I have siblings like you I'm sending to school.
If only you have a watchword like me, you won't b a useless brat that you're
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by veekid(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
jide219:
yeye they smell follow u
FYM o
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by muhakeem(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
hadduni:

lol, nope still in my 20's
Ok, i thought u meant u were celebrating the same age and day with the VP's wife
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by danbrowndmf(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
hadduni:
wow! another birthday mate.
are u celebrating it?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by olamide215: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sasuwa:
This grandma only 49?
I don't Know u but I bet it u look way older than her.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by Sasuwa(f): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
jide219:
she be gra ma and she is more Attractive than u
bad boy, this married woman dey attreact you
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by dwas: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
HBD your excellency
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by Sasuwa(f): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
HBD kinki mother
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife by farem: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
LAUWALI222:
Despite Economic hardship and public out cry u keep celebrating.
GOD will catch U wooo....

You mean they should be SORROW- brating her birthday because things are hard especially for you?

What else can you point at aside from this Facebook acknowledgement? Please repent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Release 23 Remaining Kaduna Train Attack Victims / APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely / Tantita Apprehends Another Vessel For Oil Theft (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.