Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) (5935 Views)

Awoof! Enjoy MTN Free Call, SMS And 2GB / How To Use "Google Duo" Video Call App / Do We Still Need Another Im/chat And Video Call App ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by kentro95(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2016
Do you know you can call anyone in NIGERIA or in the WORLD for free with a particular mobile App?......... the person you want to call doesn’t need to install the app or has Internet enabled phone before you can call him/her. . Here is the screenshot of my balance. . You can make calls worldwide for FREE! You'll never have to worry about phone bills again!. You can get up to 2010 credits for just click on Ads.
I don't know if mods can allow me to drop the download link or my whatsapp number.

1 Share

Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by peterjero(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Pm me or put the name of the app
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by kentro95(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2016
I've replied you
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by vikzdawiz: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Wahz the name of the app
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by peterjero(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2016
I didn't see the reply on my mail.
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by ojnnaco(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2016
and you want us to beg you for the name. Gerrout ... you are a nobody .. we don't need it

3 Likes

Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Sirjohn84(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2016
what is the name of the app
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Youngpo413: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2016
What's call by cheetah mobile.

1 Like

Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Youngpo413: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2016
Sirjohn84:
what is the name of the app
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Rexyl(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
but caller will still need internet to make a call, I think
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Kaybaba5(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Caller needs internet to make call
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by MrErudite(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
kentro95:
Do you know you can call anyone in NIGERIA or in the WORLD for free with a particular mobile App?......... the person you want to call doesn’t need to install the app or has Internet enabled phone before you can call him/her. . Here is the screenshot of my balance. . You can make calls worldwide for FREE! You'll never have to worry about phone bills again!. You can get up to 2010 credits for just click on Ads.
I don't know if mods can allow me to drop the download link or my whatsapp number.

What is d name of d App..... or Pm me I need d app
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Incredyable(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
kentro95:
please I need the app too
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by just2endowed: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Could be s......
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by adegoke93: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
The information you gave is not complete without saying the name of the App et al
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Biospnx(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
kentro95:
oya o
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by madecity(m): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
adegoke93:
The information you gave is not complete without saying the name of the App et al
i wonder oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Phones Below 30,000, 20,000 Naira In Nigeria / Spectranet LTE Broadband Data Or MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat Data, Choose One? / Nokia 1208 Shows 'local Mode.' Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.