Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

How To Use "Google Duo" Video Call App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use "Google Duo" Video Call App (1133 Views)

How To Configure And Use Google Duo Video Calling App. / Meet Google Duo, A Simple 1-to-1 Video Calling App For Everyone / Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use "Google Duo" Video Call App by najkied: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
It’s another new day. Today, I bring you the new discovery in the world of video calling. We all know about video calling feature and video calling apps, like Skype, tango, BBM, and even the latest version of Snapchat supports video calling. But mostly, skype requires you to buy call card or will I call it credit before you can use it to make video calls. Meanwhile, all Apple phones come with a face time app which allows you to make video call with any other apple device. Now, Google unveils a new video calling app for both android and IOS devices called “Google Duo” this application will just be like the face time to all android devices because I know that newly released android phones will come with this application pre-installed.

The cool thing about this application is that it doesn’t require a username or requires you to login before you use it. What you only need to is to register with your phone number and when you are done, your contacts that are already using “Google Duo” will display on your contact list and for those that are not yet registered, you can easily invite them to download the application.

Continue Reading http://www.najeebzy.com/2016/08/how-to-use-google-duo-video-call-app.html?m=1

Re: How To Use "Google Duo" Video Call App by bosschinalu(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
VERY INFORMATIVE.....

THANK YOU
Re: How To Use "Google Duo" Video Call App by newspapers: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Is that for android or iphone? http://www.techsonite.com/google-duo-iphone-download-google-duo-app-ios-video-calling/

They both have different setting

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Origin Of Black Friday Sales? / Help Me Choose A New Phone / Samsung Grand Prime Plus Or Any Better Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.