Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? (5440 Views)

I Check About C Wat I Found.....it Wow!!! / 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by haryomikun(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Good day guys. I made a research on how to increase CPC and gain more on adsense. Person no fit run fb ads come dey get 0.01$ per click. Na to dey cry remain. One of the ways I got was how to block ads. However, one needs to check the individual prices of the ads and I don't know how to do that.

On the website that I went to that taught me how to block ads, they gave a website you can use to check the prices of different ads after copying the URLs but the site is down now. I hev searched Google all to no avail.

I'd be grateful to anyone who can give me reliable info on this. Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by newsphase(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2016
I know how you feel.... getting 0.015$ per click... but I believe the problem is that you are advertising to Nigerians mostly.... The highest per click I have gotten at the moment 0.20$ coming from UK and 0.15$ coming from vietnam... now if I were to be advertising to Nigerians or maybe Africans mostly. I should be expecting 0.04$ per click.....

But I believe there is more to this ....

I don't know anything about getting the price of ads...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by donplus1: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Patiently following

1 Like

Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by OnWebTech: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
you need long tail pro to know advertisers bids

1 Like

Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Esmael23(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
newsphase:
I know how you feel.... getting 0.015$ per click... but I believe the problem is that you are advertising to Nigerians mostly.... The highest per click I have gotten at the moment 0.20$ coming from UK and 0.15$ coming from vietnam... now if I were to be advertising to Nigerians or maybe Africans mostly. I should be expecting 0.04$ per click.....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
How can one target his ad towards foreign client as related to ur post...thanks
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by newsphase(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Esmael23:

How can one target his ad towards foreign client as related to ur post...thanks

When you use facebook adverts you can target the country you want .... Remember that if you target countries like Canada, USA, Uk and Austrailia and you get huge traffic be expecting yourself to make a lot of cash...

Facebook allows you to target the country you want to target.... simply pick this four countries (Australia is a continent) if you are looking for money only...

These countries give at least 0.20 per click if you get 10,000 page views and 100 clicks that is equal to $20 ..... But if you page rpm is high you can get even 0.50$ per click or 1$ ...

I remember once while my page rpm was as high as 120$ and I got $0.18 per click from Nigeria... so thats how it is

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by dogstyle007(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
newsphase:

When you use facebook adverts you can target the country you want .... Remember that if you target countries like Canada, USA, Uk and Austrailia and you get huge traffic be expecting yourself to make a lot of cash...

Facebook allows you to target the country you want to target.... simply pick this four countries (Australia is a continent) if you are looking for money only...

These countries give at least 0.20 per click if you get 10,000 page views and 100 clicks that is equal to $20 ..... But if you page rpm is high you can get even 0.50$ per click or 1$ ...

I remember once while my page rpm was as high as 120$ and I got $0.18 per click from Nigeria... so thats how it is
Nice info

1 Like

Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by haryomikun(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2016
newsphase:

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Thanks man. But I have seen friends who have $1 CPC daily on their adsense. naija CPC ooo!
The $0.20 as your highest click is also same thing am experiencing here. It was from USA too. Anyways just keep on following the thread and see if some solution turns up
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by haryomikun(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2016
OnWebTech:

Ehen. I have heard of that longtail pro thing bro. How can I get it?
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by haryomikun(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2016
newsphase:

Thanks for this info bruh

1 Like

Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by OnWebTech: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
haryomikun:

Send me a mail..I have the cracked version

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by gidimasters(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
OnWebTech:
gidimasters@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by OnWebTech: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2016
gidimasters:
gidimasters@gmail.com
will forward it soon..
bobojoshua pls drop your mail here so i can send it together
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by val4sure(m): 2:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Onwebtech..please send the longtail pro tool to me..am in need of it..thanks@degreatech@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by codimendez: 3:30am On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:

will forward it soon..

sketch20032004@yahoo.com pls I need it too
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by veekid(m): 6:27am On Jul 18, 2016
You're on a long thing
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2016
newsphase:

Interesting
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by bobojoshua(m): 6:38am On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:

will forward it soon..
joshuajonathan94@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by first2shop(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:

Bruh... Send to me too. emmy0148@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Vendoor(f): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2016
help please eventvendoor @ gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by frankoben(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2016
I have a Nigerian adsense account, need info on how to start making money with it, please send me an email. Also willing to go into partnership. frankoben363@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by neyogr8: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Bro.. Gd morning.. Pls help me it too.. Tanx alot omoniyiolude@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by kay29000(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2016
How much do you guys make monthly from Adsense right now? I make an average of 50 cents a day...and about $13-$15 dollars a month from adsense. #Sad cry

I have been trying to hit at least $3.5 daily, which will give me an income of at least $100 a month. I am tirelessly working towards this goal. Any tips? By the way, I have two blogs (one on news about American rappers which gives me the bulk of my money, and the other one on general things, mostly nigeria related).
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by supereagle(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2016
haryomikun:

I bought it when it came out fresh, it has been updated.
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:

I am interested too bro ucheosefoh@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by karrim4real(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:

Hacklord4real@gmail.com
Am here, send me
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by emmyw(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2016
The Best Way To Get High CPC Is Via Organic Traffic, Facebook Ads Won't Give You That High CPC, I Would Have Love To Give More Details But Am Just Busy Now, You Can Get A CPC Of $5 From Organic Traffic, Yes, I Have Get That CPC Before. Check The The Attached Image.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by pitoski(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:

will forward it soon..
gist.naija@yahoo.com please bro I need it too. Abeg
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Mayoaite(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:
pls send to me too osifekomayowa@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Lordskyes(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:

Please help me out bro!!!

Famenaijang@gmail.com

God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Tips for Becoming a Pro-Blogger / 7 Important Wordpress Plugins For Business Blogs / Twitter To Start Deleting Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.