Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How To Fund Your Swisscoin Account With Paypal - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Fund Your Swisscoin Account With Paypal (1451 Views)

gone / Omobola Johnson Leads Tlcom To Fund African Startups With $100m / How To Verify The Owner Of A Bank Account With Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fund Your Swisscoin Account With Paypal by Sharpcase: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2016
HOW TO FUND YOUR SWISSCOIN ACCOUNT WITH PAYPAL

Hello fans of Primebaze, this is just to bring to our notification to those who have registered for SwissCoin but are yet to fund their account. The most important aspect of the SwissCoin Cryptocurrency is the mining phase which is the most lucrative aspect.

When you Invest €50, you get 500 tokens. After split, you get 1000 tokens. Mine the tokens to coins and get 1000 coins.
When SwissCoin goes public trading, you get €1000+ from a €50 investment.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-1VoKtPMk23I/V4fnjbOPneI/AAAAAAAAJlY/7PnfqaBFDwsIhJmJTHNbXSrG9odJ7jFMwCLcB/s200/SwissCoin1.jpg[/img]

Are You POOR ?
Many people are really poor, and the economy keeps going down every day… Do you have a back up plan? but I think joining SwissCoin takes you out of that group.
Here is my meaning of POOR:
P = Passing
O = Over
O = Opportunities
R = Repeatedly
So poor people are those who Pass Over Opportunities Repeatedly
You see, you are not poor because you are already part of a live time investment.
But there is something you MUST DO
Right now, you have 100 free coins. But that means nothing until you activate your account with at least €25
If you haven't bought a package, looks to me like you are still POOR.
How Can I Get A Package Using PayPal?
1. If you don’t have a PayPal account yet, you can sign up here (It will take you less than 10 min to get it all set free of charge)
2. Sign in to your Back Office
3. Click on Shop>>Buy Packs. Continue Reading..

Source: Primebaze

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MTN Now Allows You To Borrow Cash / Free Redhat Training Seminar / Can You Identify The Difference Between G, E, 3g, H, H+ And 4g Symbols? We Find

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.