Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

gone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / gone (887 Views)

Facebook Cannot Be Restored, It’s Gone. See Why. / Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) / Amazing Photos Of A Man Popping Champagne That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

gone by shotster50(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
gone
Re: gone by overhypedsteve(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
shotster50:
I am selling a popular twitter account with over 270k Followers for a friend. The account is very popular and my friend no longer has the time to operate it and would like to sell to someone to do that. Only serious buyers get in touch.
I am interested. Please let's talk
Re: gone by shotster50(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
overhypedsteve:
I am interested. Please let's talk

Reply my private message
Re: gone by overhypedsteve(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
shotster50:

Reply my private message
I do not have access to that email.
Re: gone by shotster50(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
What's your Twitter address?
Re: gone by yomihtg: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2018
hi there,

I'm interested in the twitter account. Kindly provide me with an email address or phone number I can reach you on?

Looking forward to read from you soonest. Thanks.
Re: gone by yomihtg: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2018
hi there,

I'm interested in the twitter account. Kindly provide me with an email address or phone number I can reach you on?

Looking forward to read from you soonest. Thanks.

shotster50:
I am selling a popular twitter account with over 270k Followers for a friend. The account is very popular and my friend no longer has the time to operate it and would like to sell to someone to do that. Only serious buyers get in touch.
Re: gone by donclark(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2018
shotster50:
No means of contact and you want to sell. What's the harm in leaving your phone number or email? Nawa oh!
Re: gone by mentorspencer(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2018
Name your price
Re: gone by shotster50(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2018
send me a pm guys its still available

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Connect Your TV Antenna To Your Laptop. / Help Me Browse On My Pc 4 Free / How Do U Access Nairaland? On Phone Or Computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.