Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) (46690 Views)

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again / Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by telim: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2016
He need an urgent donation for treating himself not your prayers..
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2016
saw him early this year on a street i believe is close to his house. He looked healthy. Na wa..

This life eh... cry

Please, this shouldnt happen like Muna Obiekwe's case.

AGN should do something! angry
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by chuksbogus: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2016
Nigerian actors should dig deep and find out what is failing their kidneys is it what they use in acting? some chemicals for make up and other things that are nephrotoxic cos the rate of actors having kidney issue is alarming

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by Mariojane(f): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2016
praizeblog:
get well soon oo... God is your strength
kretoz:
May Almighty God, heal him in Jesus name Amen
brunofarad:
You are healed
Just say “am strong and healed ”
Keep saying it.
FAITH MOVES FATE
elkol:
May Allah heal him.
lonelydora:
God please heal him.
ammyluv2002:
Nollywood and kidney failure angry angry
Be healed in Jesus name....Amen!
All then T.B JOshuas in the house, shout 'AMEN'.
he look so sick, SICKNESS IS NOT A GOOD THING. quick recovery
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by ReachHard: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2016
SHOW SOME SYMPATHY BROTHER... THERE'S TIME FOR EVERYTHING.

THIS IS SO DISTASTEFUL!

herzern:
Nollywood actors/actresses and kidney problem

5 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by JOOHEL: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2016
living fake lives.

I hate Nigeria entertainment industry

very soon davido and wizkid go soon get kidney problem.. if they continue with the lives they're living

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by squino(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Ten naira each from one million Nigerians can do it na, just spread the message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by tomquest: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2016
fpeter:
what's with this kidney failures amongst young men? God please help our generation.
guys watch your health, know what to eat and drink, exercise regularly and detox.

My dear if you go to a typical Nigerian bar and see how our boys drink alcohol, you will pity them. You would usually find many empties under a table where about 2 or 3 dudes are seated . I've seen young dudes who don't do less than 5 bottles at least trice a week!It's a pity. When they lay on their sick bed, that's when you would know they are Christians.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2016
God not pls not dis one... I plead 4 his healing thru our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2016
herzern:
nwokem dis is not a joking matter biko
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by bozcojohn5: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2016
Wishing you speedy recovery
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2016
elkol:
May Allah heal him.

Does your allah heal?
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by tomquest: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2016
chuksbogus:
Nigerian actors should dig deep and find out what is failing their kidneys is it what they use in acting? some chemicals for make up and other things that are nephrotoxic cos the rate of actors having kidney issue is alarming

It's usually their lifestyle... Hennessy, party party party 24/7, "enjoying" life to the fullest, too busy to use the google on their smartphones to google HEALTH RISKS OF ALCOHOL.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by Dajugba: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2016
tomquest:
I earnestly pray Leo survives this.

Now this one has nothing to do with Leo. Its a known fact that many music and movies artistes see alcoholic drinks (Moët, Hennessy etc) as a symbol of enjoyment, affluence and class. Organ damage ultimately sets in leading to death. If you drink heavily and smoke like tomorow doesn't exist, one day your internal vital organs would pack up and shut your body down permanently. Transplants are 50/50. Do the right thing now!

The right words for this thread. And yet they won't hear! Because they believe inspiration comes from such. simply because they are not innovated to get inspiration from God, rather weed and alcohol becomes their best source to creativity. And when it happens they start calling on Nigerians who didn't drank or smoke with them to pray. Abi na Buhari still cause this one? Well, I pray he get well. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by smileysmiley(f): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2016
herzern:
aswear... I wonder why...
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by dumie(f): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2016
Goodness gracious!! May the healing hands of God rest upon u..speedy recovery IJN

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by BlackMystery(f): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2016
herzern:

Abi o
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by tomquest: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2016
Dajugba:

The right words for this thread. And yet they won't hear! Because they believe inspiration comes from such. simply because they are not innovated to get inspiration from God, rather weed and alcohol becomes their best source to creativity. And when it happens they start calling on Nigerians who didn't drank or smoke with them to pray. Abi na Buhari still cause this one? Well, I pray he get well. Amen.

I pray he gets well quick.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by bebe2(f): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Another one shocked

Wats with naija and kidney problems oooooooooo
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by 9jaCrusade: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2016
No contacts, address, numbers for donation?

Then what's the point of the thread? gather pity?
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by 9jaCrusade: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2016
No contacts, addresses, numbers for donation?

Then what's the point of the thread? gather pity?
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by kcowen(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2016
No wonder saw him some couple of months ago,he lives very close to my street & he looks so pale when i saw him...
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by PaschalWooden(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Phonetikkks:
We've been SPEAKING generousity all our lives, fellow Christians.

Now I dare you, I dare what you teach, SHOW generousity.

Don't be like the Pharisees, who spoke too much and did too little.

"God is the master fixer". He shall fix our dear Actor...

...and beginning with you won't be bad.
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by tomquest: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Dajugba:

I pray those Moët drinking billionaire artistes who daily show us pictures of multimillion Naira Rolex wrist watches, cars and bikini girls, come to his aid. The amount he needs for medicare should be a chicken change if these so called "burea de changers" are truly worth what they boast about. Funny set of retards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by Spells(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Let thy will be done in his life oh Lord.
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by bebe2(f): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2016
herzern:

NO NO NO

its everywhere, it's becos these ones are famous , so at least they can get a diagnosis.

But why didn't he run to Canada for free treatment.

Pls my pple when u get money try get citizenship for western world . It helps especially in situations like this.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by echodrum(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2016
herzern:
your conclusion without solution makes no sense. The right question every smart person should be asking is why is kidney failure so common among our actors? Then let the research begins.
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by heskeyw(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2016
Quit alcohol, don't smoke, drink at least 5litres of water daily, and increase ur intake of fruits daily especially water melon, cucumber and carrot. Drink water gotten from bitter leaf juice. Dats all. Do this and say bye bye to kidney, heart and liver problems.
I dnt even visit gym bt if u see me, u will tnk that I dey sleep inside spa.
Remember that prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by yekparikpa(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Where are the account details we are supposed to pay into?
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by tomquest: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Phonetikkks:
We've been SPEAKING generousity all our lives, fellow Christians.

Now I dare you, I dare what you teach, SHOW generousity.

Don't be like the Pharisees, who spoke too much and did too little.

"God is the master fixer". He shall fix our dear Actor...

If you were truly here to show generosity like you are preaching then your first post should have been: OP, PLEASE SUPPLY ME/US WITH LEO'S BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS SO THAT I CAN DONATE"... then others would learn from you action and follow suite. Talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by Reference(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2016
fpeter:
what's with this kidney failures amongst young men? God please help our generation.
guys watch your health, know what to eat and drink, exercise regularly and detox.

That last part, Detox is one of the primary causes of kidney failure. Not the reason but the remedies the vast majority of people take from the cheap local stuff sold on the streets to the dodgy Chinese herbal concoctions. And to think any medicine whatsoever is mixed with alcohol is just ridiculous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself / Niyola Gives Fan Lap Dance (Photos) / Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.