Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) (46680 Views)

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again / Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by Ugoeze2016: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oh my God...he look diff. God please have mercy on him and everyone of us...OMG
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Brother visit The Lords Chosen charismatic revival movement
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by XaviDayo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
This is heart breaking and jaw breaking. Jesus, heal your son and make him wbole again.
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by Came: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
This kidney ehhhhh!!!!!!! Hummmmmm!!!!!
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by Tijay90(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Funny how y'all "praying" for him... Like it changes a thing without urgent treatment.
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by MrPIE(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Account number please...
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by greggng: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
fpeter:
what's with this kidney failures amongst young men? God please help our generation.
guys watch your health, know what to eat and drink, exercise regularly and detox.

How re u my dear. I appreciate ur comment but must time u see people who did all that u stated coming up with this illness. Life is all about luck. I only pray he gets healed. Worst case he should now dedicate his injury time to serving God atleast he can make heaven I don't believe in transplant. Almost all the people that did it died shortly ie ojb, Steve kadiri etc

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by evilmontana(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na wa wish i cld help
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by sogy2: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
May God Almighty heal you IJN...
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by cococandy(f): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oohhhhh. I like this guy. Pls don't let him die. cry
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by SmellingVagina: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Abeg he should not waste money jo. He is stil going to die. True! Nobody ever walks away from kidney qwalabaa. He should use his remaining cash to kia for his wife and children. No need to waste it on himself. My One cent advise.
gisthit:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3973608_20160715091204_jpeg5df36ce8f7e3dd1371f91e37622a8f2a with wife

Popular Nollywood actor Leo Mezie is down with kidney related ailment. Sickness is said to have reached an advance stage and needs urgent financial assistance to forestall the worse. It was gathered that the actor has been battling the ailment for several months on his own until things got to a head days back when his second kidney was alleged to have collapsed.
The Abia state born actor had thought the ailment is something he could handle on his own .He was alleged to have been going on dialysis weekly which has caused him a fortune.Now his finances can no longer meet up with the urgency his health now demands as he is expected as a matter of urgency to raise N10 million for a kidney transplant abroad.The actor, who is now a total shadow of himself, seeks to the assistance of well-meaning Nigerians to save him from untimely death.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/07/nollywood-actor-leo-mezie-down-with.html

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by SmellingVagina: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
cococandy:
Oohhhhh. I like this guy. Pls don't let him die. cry
bae stop crying he is gone 4life! I'm still with you...;(
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by mira4u: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
yakubuadeiza:

I tell you dude.....

Who be dude? undecided
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by Sobeautiful: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
madenigga:
too much alcohol.
most of this people in the entertainment industry alwayd develop some bad attitude if its not too much skoking, its too much drinking or women.
it starts from the roots doh, most peopl in all this dept like theatre arts, lcs, etc in our higher institutions are fund of irresponsible acts.
What are you even talking? Someone is dying and you are so void of human sympathy. What right do you have to accuse another person? Are you perfect yourself? Did you meet with his doctor and he told you alcohol/smoking/women is the cause? Did they tell you everybody suffering from kidney failure must be involved in any of these three things? Since there's no human feelings in you, instead of spewing nonsense, you could have ignored this thread. It could be anybody you know. So you better watch it. God forbid that l will get to this stage of being insensitive to other people's pains. Just go to God in prayers and pray that He restores the right heart in you, not this heartlessness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Umez And Wife Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / Niyola Gives Fan Lap Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.