Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nigerians: 'behold Buhari' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians: 'behold Buhari' (413 Views)

Five Star Prisoners : Behold The Most Luxurious Prison In The World. / Nigerians! Behold Your APC Government / Behold The New Rivers State (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians: 'behold Buhari' by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2016
I love Jonathan, I wanted I'm to win.
I loved PDP, I wanted them in power.
I am not happy with their loss, infact I hold it against APC.
I do not like Buhari for causing them to loose.
I want a christain in power, a Civilian.
My hopes has been dashed. It is not to be so at least for another 4 years yet.
So, I shall therefore not create a tantrum.
I shall not because of my dislike for APC and Buhari cause a hate scheme and begin to encourage a rebellion, or post comments that would sabotage his government.
I am a christian, and I must remember I prayed for God's will before, during and after the elections. And if I know God hears me and answers me, then why should I question his decision?
This is it:
Buhari is going to be our president for at least another four years. So please let's all join hands together and help him do his duty by us.
Let's not sit back and start waiting and watching for his mistakes, to criticize, and publicize. Saying we said so. He is human afterall and therefore isn't perfect.
You must understand that he is Military.
He was trained to achieve results in fast ways. He ruled during the military regime and so still has a lot to learn in civilian government.
His idea of changing the country fast is definitely not going to happen.
It would take time, he probably hasn't realized that yet.
He might possibly be the only one fighting for honesty amongst a team of crooks, who knows?
So please do not pressure him yet.
Do not begin to make demands on him.
Do not expect too much.
He campaigned like all politicians would.
He got your votes with promises.
Give him time to fulfill them or not to, before you pounce on him.
He is a man afterall, not God who can speak things to life.
Please let's all irrespective of our religions, start praying for his peaceful reign as president and hope it goes uneventful as Jonathan's was.
That is the only way we can enjoy it.
Remember when the head is in order the other parts of the body have a fair chance of surviving.
I am Alero Ajems Arubi, a Rivers/Deltan. I am from the South, I am a Nigerian. I have conceeded defeat and therefore say: Behold Buhari
#Alero_Ajems
Copyright 2016

4 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Introduces Three-day Work Week To Reduce Wage Bill / Buhari And His Praise Singers: A Twist Of Facts,hajj 2016 / You’re A Total Failure, Kano APC Chieftain Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.