Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Keeping Up With The Kardashian Star, Malika Haqq Hangs Out With Governor Ajimobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keeping Up With The Kardashian Star, Malika Haqq Hangs Out With Governor Ajimobi (783 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keeping Up With The Kardashian Star, Malika Haqq Hangs Out With Governor Ajimobi by goldrush111(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Malika Haqq who is known for her role in Keeping Up With the Kardashian as the friend of Khloe, is pictured with Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi. Malika is a close friend to one of the governor’s daughter Abisola Kola-Daisi. Malika shared the photo on her IG page with caption;

‘Reunited with my God Father @abiolaadeyemiajimobi#NigeriasFinest #OyoStateGovernor.”

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/?p=54948

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashian Star, Malika Haqq Hangs Out With Governor Ajimobi by Flexherbal(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm!
I did not say anything ooo.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashian Star, Malika Haqq Hangs Out With Governor Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2016
And there is no money abi continue o
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashian Star, Malika Haqq Hangs Out With Governor Ajimobi by stevecantrell: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hmmmmmmmm! I did not say anything ooo.
Malik and Kim are his daughters friends..
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashian Star, Malika Haqq Hangs Out With Governor Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2016
See as man ahine teeth.. Well cool

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Today Is Seun's Birthday / Don Jazzy Confirms Tiwa Savage’s Management Deal With Jay Z / "I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.