Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (86989 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by sagitariusbaby(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
I still do that even at 32, my sister is my sister. No single feelings whatsoever. You guys should come off dirty mindset
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by lollmaolol(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=jennyswt post=47572092]See them perverts. Abeg there's absolutely nothing wrong with that [/quote

undecided undecided is that how you sleep with your brother? educate us please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Are they still in their father's house or where are they doing dis currently

Oops it's not an hotel.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Djmetrix(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Eventually wen u come enter her finish...u go say na devil work.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by lordcyl3(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
that pic is false, send me that ur sis make I take care of am
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Absolutely nothing, until something.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by jackie35(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
saints2:
Whats your thought on this?

lalasticlala

everything wrong with it, this is no more a brotherly love.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by PigMeat: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
konji na bastarrrd. Konji no sabi brother or sister ooo!
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by shineeye1: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
saints2:
An instagram user posted a picture of him and his supposedly sister sleeping in this position and asked the question, Is anything wrong in this? So lets bring this home, as a guy, can you sleep in this manner with your sister and nothing will happen??

Anything wrong in this? Pls comment

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/anything-wrong-with-sleeping-in-this.html

Get a culture, get a life!
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Rockyfancino(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
I've seen this and related stories on reddit. Its absolutely wrong if it goes for too long.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Kelvin3028(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sure nw... I cant c dat mood dat will arouse me coz my sister is on my chest. I have grown up sisters and i have never for once lust after dem. Moreover, why should it be ur sis wen she has friends?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by dannyben5: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
lies

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Exponental(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Temptation is no respecter of anyone but however if she needed to be calmed down or comforted, then we say sleep is no respecter of anyone!
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by kcmillion(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
No wrong
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by TaiKuun(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
jennyswt:
See them perverts.. Abeg there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Real men don't have a hard on for their blood. Whether she's stark unclad or not, it doesn't concern them
really! smh.
i really wish that common sense were common.
i feel like puking when these small girls talk about 'real men' like experts. would you keep your fugly mouth shut! what the punk dyu know about real men?

5 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Kgdavid(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
its a bt weird given that such a posture is typically romantic but if for any reason i happened to find myself in such a posture with my sister, i would have no problems dealing with it. She is my sister... the mind cannot go there. at all
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Op ur father.
That''s Afred my guy wit his babe, wia u get his pix?
U need 2 be arrested, dats means na u robbed him of his stolen phones.

3 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by jdstunt(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
It's absolutely a capital NO for me

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by phoromighty(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Taaah..which twitter user?
dis a yoruba movie I've 1ce seen..4gotten d title tho'
Oga bello did jazz 2make money n it entailed his children having sex wt each other when hypnotized
Who on earth does that..except its cosanguination

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by EvilSeeed: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3975048_11_jpegf7f163af78812e58c4d3c47b4e396ae6

In an ideal world, NO THERE ISN'T.

But sadly, we don't live in an ideal world.

Plus why would you want to even tempt temptation.

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by jennyswt(f): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
TaiKuun:
really! smh. i really wish that common sense were common
Certified perv
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by mizzbouqui(f): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Orishirishi

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by ademoladeji(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nothing is wrong in as much as it's a Sister-in-Faith...
For a blood sister? HELL NO!!!
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by cho25bc(f): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Why did he even ask dat question in d first place?did he feel guilty abt it or what? But d sister fine sha ooo. And to d question,YES!it is wrong.

A Business Opportunity Awaits You. Be A Part of This Making Money Venture With Oriflame Cosmetics
Do you want to earn extra cash while working at your own pace?
Do you want to quit the complainers' club and join the gainers' league?
Do you want to be the boss controlling a vibrant team with the sole aim of creating wealth for every member of the team?
Then you are in the right place at the time.
It is longer news that the economy of the country is becoming harsher everyday. However, we can make the difference in our bank statements regardless of what the economy says.
Requirements
*Zeal and passion
*Ability to talk to people about amazing beauty products
*An open mind and a positive mindset.
*Must be Passionate about beauty and Cosmetics.
*Must be willing to learn about our products.
*Business minded and living in any part of Nigeria.
You can be part of success storytellers and increase your income base plus earning the entitlement to enjoy the following benefits:
*A welcome pack with introduction materials.
*5 to 15 top selling Designer branded products from the Oriflame web store
* Partake in the ongoing Oriflame Welcome Program
*Get Listed as a consultant on Oriame market
* Exclusive access to our online training programs and clients. As you work harder, you can be qualified for an all expense paid trip to Florida come 2017.
To join is simple and easy. For more details and how to register as a consultant,send me a pm or call/ Sms-08130940034,08149683203. Whatsapp-09094562855. Bbm-266bcb51. Email-bimpowoshet@yahoo.com.
Any question? Pls drop yout comments and I'll be glad to answer you. One love.
NOTE- This is open for both males and females.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by jennyswt(f): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=lollmaolol post=47572148][/quote] I wish I have one
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by MartinsIfeco1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
saints2:
An instagram user posted a picture of him and his supposedly sister sleeping in this position and asked the question, Is anything wrong in this? So lets bring this home, as a guy, can you sleep in this manner with your sister and nothing will happen??

Anything wrong in this? Pls comment

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/anything-wrong-with-sleeping-in-this.html
Lead me not into temptation but deliver me from all evil.May the girl used to experience bad nigth mares.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Thoughty2(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
like this alone in a room? please its wrong
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by donhils: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na una sabi.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is it sister in the lord or im biological sister? cheesy
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Odunharry(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:
Nigeria (and especially its male population) is indeed doomed if a brother cannot even hug/comfort his own sister, without having sexual thoughts. so the woman you grew up with, you probably slept next to as you grew up, you helped raised and possibly financially help through school... suddenly, you wanna fukc her?! you people are nothing but beast, worst than demons!
Lmao... Any guy that gain attention when he sees her sister unclad needs deliverance .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.