Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (86987 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by jamal1010: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sister ko sister ni! As u dey sleep like dat with her your magic stick is throbbing, she feels it, tell me you, won't respond. 4months later you will come here and post dat your sister is pregnant for you, NLders please advice, what do I do?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by solidman59(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Everything is wrong with it. What is the meaning of this. What's he trying to prove?
saints2:
An instagram user posted a picture of him and his supposedly sister sleeping in this position and asked the question, Is anything wrong in this? So lets bring this home, as a guy, can you sleep in this manner with your sister and nothing will happen??

Anything wrong in this? Pls comment

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/anything-wrong-with-sleeping-in-this.html
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Odunharry(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
abdullkabar:

Whatever you may,surprised or not......the mind works beta dan that,Nobody said sex,your instinct of being attracted to the opposite sex is ur weakness(yu ar only cautioning urself because yu kno u ar related(if u cannot do that,then yu ar sick)......my phone keypad is bad,I wuld av explained more bt I doubt u will listen,so I quite(u ar too eager)
Lmao... I'm still waiting o.. Anytime the keypad is ok, we continue..
Have a nice day bro.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by frenzydaniel1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
It wont b bad if satan is not in existence. But guy, e pass bad, it is BADDER!
Guy, wait for konji to get hold of you. Your life wil never remain d same again grin grin
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by chachanga: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
jennyswt:
See them perverts.. Abeg there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Real men don't have a hard on for their blood. Whether she's stark unclad or not, it doesn't concern them

I tire for dis pple o

No amount of dried up chronic konjilization will inspire a hard0n for my sis. Am I mad?

In fact, my sister be Anti-Konjilic Reagent. Like Oil & Water that do not mix; you're guaranteed to kill any amorous thoughts am entertaining, once you bring up talks of my sis, mom or female cousins. JT go fall and fall flat like Olympus. Even trying to get my groove on sef and she come crash enter my crib, everything done fly be dat.

So, I don't understand all this f00l talk about pr!cks wey nor get Remote Control wey boys dey shout up and down.

Boys better go and upgrade their Analog Preeks before they end up st00pidly bedding their daughters later in married life!

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by abdullkabar(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Odunharry:
Lmao... I'm still waiting o.. Anytime the keypad is ok, we continue.. Have a nice day bro.
Lolz......nd u too
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Klington: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
coolna so my biology teacher told us in those days how a guy came 2 persuade him to lie 2 his people that his sister only used his towel to clean her kpômô n she became pregnant after him don browse him sister internet well well grin..na so they go blame mr devil 4 d result..end time siblings
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by BomcyRoxxcy(f): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
And I believe his cousin took the photo
#smh ....yeye dey really smell. sad
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by 99foxxy(f): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nothing is wrong about it.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by quintybabe(f): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
It's so sad reading some guys comments here. I don't see anything wrong in sharing a bed with my brother, I did that a lot as a teenage. I also do sit his lap and he carried me on his back.
There shouldn't be anything that will attract you sexually to ur siblings though I don't support the sleeping position in op pix.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by soberdrunk(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
WHAT TYPE OF PLAY IS THE GOAT PLAYING WITH THE LION?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by AuroraB(f): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:
Nigeria (and especially its male population) is indeed doomed if a brother cannot even hug/comfort his own sister, without having sexual thoughts. so the woman you grew up with, you probably slept next to as you grew up, you helped raised and possibly financially help through school... suddenly, you wanna fukc her?! you people are nothing but beast, worst than demons!
shocked shocked Coming from a male? There's still hope... cool
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by jennyswt(f): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
chachanga:

I tire for dis pple o

No amount of dried up chronic konjilization will inspire a hard0n for my sis. Am I mad?

In fact, my sister be Anti-Konjilic Reagent. Like Oil & Water that do not mix; you're guaranteed to kill any amorous thoughts am entertaining, once you bring up talks of my sis, mom or female cousins. JT go fall and fall flat like Olympus. Even trying to get my groove on sef and she come crash enter my crib, everything done fly be dat.

So, I don't understand all this f00l talk about pr!cks wey nor get Remote Control wey boys dey shout up and down.

Boys better go and upgrade their Analog Preeks before they end up st00pidly bedding their daughters later in married life!
Take five joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by AuroraB(f): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
chachanga:

I tire for dis pple o

Na them dey rvpe their daughters and any female around them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by AreaFada2: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
1miccza:

Lolz you didn't even care to ask if i had ever met any of my grand parents
grin
Lol. It does not have to be your biological ones. It can be people of similar standing. Or relative age.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Pyeratedraymond(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ur neigbours fit blive say na ur sist,bur I refuse to blive..u can epp her in d middle of d nyt tho.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by 1miccza: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

grin
Lol. It does not have to be your biological ones. It can be people of similar standing. Or relative age.

And funny enough i haven't
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by AreaFada2: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
1miccza:

And funny enough i haven't

OK. You are a natural born "elder " then. grin
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:
Nigeria (and especially its male population) is indeed doomed if a brother cannot even hug/comfort his own sister, without having sexual thoughts. so the woman you grew up with, you probably slept next to as you grew up, you helped raised and possibly financially help through school... suddenly, you wanna fukc her?! you people are nothing but beast, worst than demons!
Na ur type dey impregnate house help and cousins. When problem bust, u go dey call devil. No man can carry fire in it bosom and not be burnt. That is why the Bible tells you to flew from all appearance of evil.

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Kazrem(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Many things wrong.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by mhiztee15(f): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
To avoid story that touch the heart don't sleep with your sister in that position
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Perfectionist11: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Its wrong..there is No way your body won't react to having those succulent t*ts pressed against ye..NO WAY.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by calabardick(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigerian women with bleaching; fake creatures
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by francisduru: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
'Third leq' has No Friend or No Foe! It does'nt care if is your sister or half sibbling.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Maximus85(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
saints2:
An instagram user posted a picture of him and his supposedly sister sleeping in this position and asked the question, Is anything wrong in this? So lets bring this home, as a guy, can you sleep in this manner with your sister and nothing will happen??

Source:

Who took the picture?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by 3kay945(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Its wrong for reasonable ppl.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by jordinsparkles(f): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sister indeed
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by MRBrownJ: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
shala01:

Na ur type dey impregnate house help and cousins. When problem bust, u go dey call devil. No man can carry fire in it bosom and not be burnt. That is the Bible tell you to flew from all appearance of evil.

sorry i dont understand your gibberish nonsense.. but if it means that you would have any sexual attraction to your own sibling, then you are Lucifer indeed!
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Timijo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
saints2:

Source:
I refused to believe that they are siblings because something is already happening.
Besides, this was staged to draw public attention.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by habdulafeez(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
...not in this era where father rape their children remorselessly....
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by magicalBae(f): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
what if your dad can only afford a one room apartment?

You should sleep in your corridor or public kitchen tongue
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
magicalBae:

You should sleep in your corridor or public kitchen tongue

lol, you see.That's not realistic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.