Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. (1267 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo, 14-Year-Old Abia Governor & Team Go On Inspection In Umuahia / Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by kahal29: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
The above topic was created by PhockPhockMan @ exactly 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2016.

https://www.nairaland.com/3214463/ogah-not-eligible-abia-governor

However, having read the said judgment of the FHC Owerri in today's edition of the Nation Newspaper I discovered that no such order was made by the judge. In fact the judge didn't even consider the issue. Full details of the judgment can be seen in the Nation Newspaper of today. Attached are some of the snapshot I took to dispel the false order attributed to the court. Uche Ogah was the 4th defendant and was mentioned in the 8th question raised by F. C NWOSU to be determined by the court.

1 Like

Re: Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by saintikechi(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ikpeazu must go

1 Like

Re: Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by cktheluckyman: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bros you still de for this matter? Is it not obvious that the coup has failed? Why not relax and wait for the supreme curt to rule.

1 Like

Re: Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by Kyase(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
saintikechi:
Ikpeazu must go
Na you wan pursue am?

But that phockphock guy na .

Re: Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by kahal29: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mmmmmh
Re: Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by kahal29: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Bros you still de for this matter? Is it not obvious that the coup has failed? Why not relax and wait for the supreme curt to rule.

No dey the matter Oooo na the matter find me come today. Read the full judgment today and felt I should correct the wrong impression created by the above topic. Abi I no do well.
Re: Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by saintikechi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Kyase:
Na you wan pursue am?
But that phockphock guy na . ....

high court for abuja don sack am already.
Re: Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by kahal29: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
saintikechi:

high court for abuja don sack am already.

Hahaha
Re: Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by PhockPhockMan: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Kyase:

Na you wan pursue am?

But that phockphock guy na .

Wetin phockphock guy do again?

Re: Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by kahal29: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=PhockPhockMan post=47570113][/quote]

Still waiting for you to show me where the ineligiblity order was made in the FHC Owerri judgment.
Re: Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by Kyase(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=PhockPhockMan post=47570113][/quote]
Make I tell you ne?
Re: Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by PhockPhockMan: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
kahal29:

Still waiting for you to show me where the ineligiblity order was made in the FHC Owerri judgment.

Still can't remember quoting you.
Re: Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by Kyase(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
kahal29:
Mmmmmh
One day one day, person go Dino dey guy..
Re: Re: Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. by kahal29: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Still can't remember quoting you.

You didn't quote me but you created the topic

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Turns Against Corrupt People Who Supported His Election, Threatens Action / Stop Agitation For A Biafra Republic, MEND Tells Kanu / (pics). Thousands At The Dome, Akure: Celebrating Iroko At 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.