Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt (38856 Views)

Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters / Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement / Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bede2u:
I voted Buhari. I'm Igbo. But I'm currently pissed with him. Have been for sometime. I voted Buhari for 2 main reasons. 1. I felt GEJ's govt wasn't ready to fight corruption and neither was it ready to restructure our polity and diversify away from oil. 2. I felt it was time for the opposition to try their ideas and with buhari being the face of opposition, it was ok to vote for him. I stood in the sun for hours to vote at unn enugu only for him to come on board and declare my people 5%! My vote 5%! He has shown more bigotry than anyother nigerian leader. Its no longer ok for anybody, including modath and other resident apc pple here to cheer this nonsence! It may be hard for me to vote anyoda person not from my tribe after this presidency. So some low ranking officers were indicted in the arms deal but not a major general who was incharge of procurement at the time and who also bought a house (which he even declared) in dubai at the time! Shame!!

Eyaaah...
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by modath(f): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bede2u:
currently no alternative. But u have to keep speaking up. With ur popularity in this section, u have a voice and an audience. Igbos (including me, so u know it isn't entirely because Gej lost) are clamouring for biafra now more than ever. Do u tink our nation can develope amidst such agitation? Look at the new wave of millitancy. All these point to the polarising nature of buhari. U just need to keep speaking. He may have good intentions but he needs to be seen to be fair. At least Fair like obj and yar'adua. Otherwise he would leave our country worse than he met it

I wish Buhari's handlers will allow him hear the voice of his supporters, who wish him well, not the sycophants chop chop..,

He is gradually losing the streets, apathy is growing by the day and I'm now on "tactical maneuver" meaning I'm avoiding some people, I'm tapped out & have become weary about explaining what I have no control over and I won't be caught dead making allowances for actions that I find personally abhorrent....

I wish I could get just 10 minutes with the presidency, he'll get to hear the truth...

Firefire ,

It is well truly but you nor get talk, Sam sam.

Your matter be like the father of a road side Olosho giving advise to a small time neighbourhood wayward pikin, one still better pass one!!!

Just leave me jeje..!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by shammah1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
You must agree o. Shame on all the zombies
sammyj:
I bet to disagree with the FG on this one oooo. Another investigation should be carried out on the two men by independent auditors!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Solution: Build more hospitals to care for hypertensive people who are suffering from other people's headache
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by Firefire(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
modath:

I wish Buhari's handlers will allow him hear the voice of his supporters, who wish him well, not the sycophants chop chop..,

He is gradually losing the streets, apathy is growing by the day and I'm now on "tactical maneuver" meaning I'm avoiding some people, I'm tapped out & have become weary about explaining what I have no control over and I won't be caught dead making allowances for actions that I find personally abhorrent....

I wish I could get just 10 minutes with the presidency, he'll get to hear the truth...

Firefire ,

It is well truly but you nor get talk, Sam sam.

Your matter be like the father of a road side Olosho giving advise to a small time neighbourhood wayward pikin, one still better pass one!!!

Just leave me jeje..!! cool

smiley smiley smiley

Walahi, I get talk, but maybe for another day.

May the almighty God heal Nigeria, and deliver her from BAD leadership.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by ldpele(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
any time I read a press release by segun adeyemi, it always take me to the time when presid.Yar Adua battling with health, when the cabals were dishing out command through him.
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by 989900E: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nothing in this article clears both men . . . no explanation, nothing, just some 'not-here-not-there' garbage.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by Victorakats(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bede2u:
I voted Buhari. I'm Igbo. But I'm currently pissed with him. Have been for sometime. I voted Buhari for 2 main reasons. 1. I felt GEJ's govt wasn't ready to fight corruption and neither was it ready to restructure our polity and diversify away from oil. 2. I felt it was time for the opposition to try their ideas and with buhari being the face of opposition, it was ok to vote for him. I stood in the sun for hours to vote at unn enugu only for him to come on board and declare my people 5%! My vote 5%! He has shown more bigotry than anyother nigerian leader. Its no longer ok for anybody, including modath and other resident apc pple here to cheer this nonsence! It may be hard for me to vote anyoda person not from my tribe after this presidency. So some low ranking officers were indicted in the arms deal but not a major general who was incharge of procurement at the time and who also bought a house (which he even declared) in dubai at the time! Shame!!

I'm proud of you for being honest and sincere. However you didn't display the true wisdom of an Igbo indigene. You acted on impulse and misinformation.
Next time, make enquiries, carry out your investigation, before casting your vote.
Buhari's government was the greatest deception that Nigeria has been exposed to but we shall overcome this too.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
There shall be wailing and weeping everywhere!! But why is everyone wailing and weeping?? The released statement is clear on the period the investigation covered. I am shocked at the amount of wailing going on this thread. Some people will not eat today because of this. grin grin grin
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by yohannazack(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Some of us didn't want to believe that the "anti-corruption" war was selective or onesided. But I was wrong. If Maj. Danbazau is not indicted, then nobody suppose to be in jail. We all know what Maj. Danbazau did during Yar-Adua/GEJ. I think this guys have agenda. Let see how this will play out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by ThatIgboBoy: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
doctokwus:
I personally feel pained by this clearly calculated attempt to shield clearly corrupt members of the PMB govt.
With this latest cover up,added to the fraudulent recruitments in the CBN,immigration,FIRS,etc,I have come to the belief that what the PMB govt is doing is:
'probing corrupt members that still remain in PDP' and not a true fight against corruption.
If u decamp to the APC from PDP,an elected member of APC or is an appointee under this govt, u are corrupt free.
It's a big let down,but I sincerely hope I am wrong and wud be so proved wrong soonest, but for now I am totally disappointed with this latest coverup,amongts others.

This one eye Don finally open
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by joe120120(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by Paperwhite(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Firefire:

Efi won le, won ti fi ori won gba paro.

Firefire-Nwa nke na cha okwu.Biko mezie nda ebere(Abeg mercy for him bro-for the were deceived also) grin grin wink
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by Firefire(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Paperwhite:
Firefire-Nwa nke na cha okwu.Biko mezie nda ebere(Abeg mercy for him bro-for the were deceived also) grin grin wink

Mbanu, ha na na kwesịrị ọ bụla ebere. cheesy
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by sammyj: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
I am not like the wailing wailers that are not objective angry sad.
shammah1:
You must agree o. Shame on all the zombies
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by berrystunn(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
How can such an allegation be made and you telling me that a whole procurement director won't be involved. Buhari is a complete disaster.

We never see noting
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by Paperwhite(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Firefire:

Mbanu, ha na na kwesịrị ọ bụla ebere. cheesy
grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by Paperwhite(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
ThatIgboBoy:

This one eye Don finally open
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by mindtricks: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sad worst fears of skeptics keep getting confirmed by Buhari's government that it may after all be onesided.
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by Pecca: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Because they both nack their heads on the ground, chew gworo, drink fura de nunu, born close to the sahara desert and squat to when urinating

1 Like

Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by ConqueredWest: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

omenka would soon come and spew thrash, as for uncle Gbawe, he is in Osun state carrying ...............

Firewood cheesy
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by Godwin86: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by shammah1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Shame on you rather. No wailing form
Bede2u:
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by makyegh(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
saharareporters over to you.
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by basingstoke: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
YOU ARE ALL MISSING THE POINT. BURUTAI WAS THE MULE FRUSTRATING JONATHAN'S EFFORT IN FIGHTING BOKO HARAM. HE WAS THE ONE LEAKING INFO TO BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by JohnsonOlanre: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
doctokwus:
I personally feel pained by this clearly calculated attempt to shield clearly corrupt members of the PMB govt.
With this latest cover up,added to the fraudulent recruitments in the CBN,immigration,FIRS,etc,I have come to the belief that what the PMB govt is doing is:
'probing corrupt members that still remain in PDP' and not a true fight against corruption.
If u decamp to the APC from PDP,an elected member of APC or is an appointee under this govt, u are corrupt free.
It's a big let down,but I sincerely hope I am wrong and wud be so proved wrong soonest, but for now I am totally disappointed with this latest coverup,amongts others.

My brother please don't give up please keep fighting for our muslim party of APC against your SE region. Baba must know something we don't that's why he must have allowed them to go scot free after playing important roles in the arms purchase in the last regime.

If we abandon the fight for Baba, the Igbos we hate will take over. Okwudili please don't give up now.
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by JohnsonOlanre: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
duni04:

Yes I think I have. I'm not like the other îdiots that jump into threads without reading and scream "Buhari is selective" or "political persecution". Let's use our brains for once. A situation where people start holding someone like Fayose in high esteem and relegate Buhari to "illiteracy" and "dullardînho" calls for serious concern. Says alot about the people posting comments. Either they're mad or they're just children trying to be funny online.

I agree with you but we zombies go lament tire.
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by Ikechukwu48: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
attacker321:
When Igbos start shouting now that they should leave our son Ihejirika alone they will say we are being petty.

You all can see for yourself.

All these shouting that Igbos have been doing since is not for nothing; we are not fools.

Something is fundamentally wrong.

I thank God more and more sai baba people are beginning to see the truth.

The ones like omenka & aressa are irredeemable.

Omenka I truly believe is fulani using benue as a shield
Reason why I said that, there was a post from him someone once posted on NL where based on omenka comment suggested he's not from benue AT ALL.

As for arresa....what do you expect from tinubu boys?
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by greatiyk4u(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Goddex:
[size=14pt]Only foolish Nigerians are deceived that Buhari is fighting corruption.

Please, what this man is doing is fighting opposition to silence them.
And that is how dictatorship starts
[/size]

Are the opposition guilty or not?
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by jamace(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chai! So Danbazzau is still innocent after all this?: https://www.nairaland.com/3222794/dambazzau-taking-n1b-monthly-salaries#47481524
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by coolscott(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
sammyj:
I bet to disagree with the FG on this one oooo. Another investigation should be carried out on the two men by independent auditors!!! angry
[size=13pt]You don't say "I bet to disagree".
You say "I beg to disagree" of "I beg to differ".
[/size]
Re: Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt by HurtgenForest: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Omenka I truly believe is fulani using benue as a shield
Reason why I said that, there was a post from him someone once posted on NL where based on omenka comment suggested he's not from benue AT ALL.

As for arresa....what do you expect from tinubu boys?

Recently omenka even claimed that his mother is from Niger Delta, just imagine?

You might be right, he just might be fulani because I can't imagine a right thinking Benue man worshiping buhari like omenka does. It is really shameful and pathetic if he is truly from Benue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) / OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.