Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? (1974 Views)

Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / Osun Orisha ~ Learn How To Worship The Goddess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by analice107: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Contact17:
Muslims worship ONE GOD using no one as a mediator! We believe in praying to God directly, not confessing our sins to anyone. We believe that humans have a direct connection and link to God. When I ask I ask from God alone without needed to involve anyone. We believe in One God who is

The Creator of all creations
The Sustainer
The King of all Kings
The one who gives life and who take it as will
The Most Merciful
Th Most Forgiving
The Most Wiser
Owner and ruler of the heaven and the earth and what is in between them
The EVER LIVING
The Everlasting-
The one whom nothing is impossible for
The All knowing- The one who knows what the heart conceals
Most wise
and much more

op hoped I answered your question
Are you sure? Do you deny that Muhammed asked Muslims to seek the intercession of Alat and Malat? When you lie, know that we are still here. Your lies will he caught.
Oh Wow. "O wow, the one who nothing is impossible for and all knowing? Really?
Okay. How come Allah didn't know that a slave girl was going to poison his precious Messenger?
Nothing is impossible to him, yet Muhammed when he was dying from poison prayed and prayed, his followers prayed and prayed for Allah to heal him, nothing happened. When they saw no hope coming from Allah, the turned to Jibril, yet nothing. Allah's Messenger died like a pig from poison, yet you stand here and shamelessly proclaim that Allah is all powerful and all knowing.
The power of supernatural healing is not given to satan/Allah, hence; he couldn't manifest it.
Abeg brother, open your eyes, Allah is Satan. Muhammed was deceived.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by analice107: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
tartar9:

He simply said the truth...everybody knows you worship a three in one god.
You have had your Carmel's Piss dosage for today?
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by analice107: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:

Who or what sent you
Bros, I hope you know that responding to this guy gives him relevance? Ignore pls.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by analice107: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
masseratti:
CChristianity is the way of Christ, Jesus Christ practiced Judaism, he was a Jew Christianity is a sect of Judaism, they follow the book, tanakh which is the old testament, the new testament is mainly the narration of the life and times of Jesus, Matthew Mark Luke and John, followed by the acts of the apostles, epistles which are mainly letters written to different early Christians in different areas, then the revelation.
Questions i would like to ask you, did Mohammed ever visit Jerusalem? not in spirit or without any living witness? How come there is no mention of Abraham In mecca in the bible talk less of he building the kaaba or Adam Building the kaaba, how come all the prophets in the Koran are all Jews except Mohammed?
Thank you good sir. Let him try answering that, but I know that's the last you have seen of him, like the wind, he will disappear.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by terrezo2002(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
My people perish for lack of knowledge. I just can't imagine that some people don't know who created them.
I believe God has created a longing for Him in every human. So if any decides to wonder, it is choice to deliberately ignore his creator.
No one can give excuse when it is God's judgment.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by drwebs: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

At the beginning of my ministry in February, someone tried to stop me. His name is Eusebius. He is the writer of 70% of the New Testament doctrine. He is inspired to write of jesus by the real Jesus who didn't exist in our own world. He has access to the library of then, and he added much text to the texts which the early Christians have written about their son of god.
Many sons of gods existed before and they all didn't exist physically in our own world, but inspired writers brought them to limelight. Jesus is one of those whom inspired writers brought to limelight, but Eusebius and Constantine destroyed every other materials about them all and gave the story of Jesus the light of the day for uniformity sake. Eusebius is one to be credited for 70% of the things written concerning Jesus.

I guess you are talking about Paul the apostle.
You need to read the Bible to know if the religion you so cherish is really the way or not.
Mohammed said he is a way to God, but Jesus Christ said He is the way.
The coming of Jesus was prophesied by the prophets of the old testament. Was Mohammed the saviour the prophets prophesied? If not, who is the saviour?
There are many things the Koran says about Jesus. Why not get to know him for yourself instead of believing the stories of your teachers?

Have you wondered why the name of Jesus is mentioned more in the Koran than even Mohammed?
Have you wondered why the only woman who is talked about often in the Koran is the mother of Jesus, and that Mohammed mother, father, wives, etc were not?
Are you aware that even the Koran said those of you who do not have clear understanding of some issues should go read the Bible?

Get study the Bible for yourself as you are in this search of the truth.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by OtemWonyahweh: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
drwebs:

I guess you are talking about Paul the apostle.
You need to read the Bible to know if the religion you so cherish is really the way or not.
Mohammed said he is a way to God, but Jesus Christ said He is the way.
The coming of Jesus was prophesied by the prophets of the old testament. Was Mohammed the saviour the prophets prophesied? If not, who is the saviour?
There are many things the Koran says about Jesus. Why not get to know him for yourself instead of believing the stories of your teachers?

Have you wondered why the name of Jesus is mentioned more in the Koran than even Mohammed?
Have you wondered why the only woman who is talked about often in the Koran is the mother of Jesus, and that Mohammed mother, father, wives, etc were not?
Are you aware that even the Koran said those of you who do not have clear understanding of some issues should go read the Bible?

Get study the Bible for yourself as you are in this search of the truth.

I am neither a Christians nor a Muslim.
Jesus was never predicted in the Old Testament, but they made it appear so.
The Quran and the Bible are false. They're writing falsehood.
God is not in any religion. He's more in science than in religion. That's why science has done much good to humanity and religion has done just evil.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

I am neither a Christians nor a Muslim.
Jesus was never predicted in the Old Testament, but they made it appear so.
The Quran and the Bible are false. They're writing falsehood.
God is not in any religion. He's more in science than in religion. That's why science has done much good to humanity and religion has done just evil.

Otem you don baff? Yes or no
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by hopefulLandlord: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
terrezo2002:
My people perish for lack of knowledge. I just can't imagine that some people don't know who created them.
I believe God has created a longing for Him in every human. So if any decides to wonder, it is choice to deliberately ignore his creator.
No one can give excuse when it is God's judgment.

You just said a lot of things without saying anything

What has this got to do with the topic?
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by annunaki2(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2016
analice107:

Bros, I hope you know that responding to this guy gives him relevance? Ignore pls.

I only engaged him because I was curious to know the kind of stuff he is smoking or sniffing but I guess you are right, it's better to ignore him.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by babajeje123(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Smytter:
we all believed we worship 1 true God. But the concept is very different, the Only accepted religion God is islam! Islam means peace acquired by something your will to God.! So lets start by asking what is christianity?, is it really a religion!
It is a big fat lie that Islam is a religion of peace. You & I know the number of people killed by your brothers is innumerable. Christianity is not a religion, it is a way of life. It is a relationship between man & God through Jesus as a Mediator.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by annunaki2(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
babajeje123:

It is a big fat lie that Islam is a religion of peace. You & I know the number of people killed by your brothers is innumerable. Christianity is not a religion, it is a way of life. It is a relationship between man & God through Jesus as a Mediator.

It still baffles me how any muslim has the audacity to claim that islam is a religion of peace despite all the violence it's been known for since it was invented by their so called caravan raiding(armed robber) prophet. And this violence continues in the name of islam till this very day yet some rodents will still rant that it is a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by babajeje123(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
annunaki2:

It still baffles me how any muslim has the audacity to claim that islam is a religion of peace despite all the violence it's been known for since it was invented by their so called caravan raiding(armed robber) prophet. And this violence continues in the name of islam till this very day yet some rodents will still rant that it is a religion of peace.
I wonder o my brother. Going by 'The people vs Muhammad', those set of Muslims are just tourists in Islam. They don't know the deep & hidden things in their Quran
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by chyket(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
What I find very interesting and puzzling is that the two world greatest Religion,trace their origin from Isaac and Ishmael both sons of Abraham!!!.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by annunaki2(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2016
babajeje123:

I wonder o my brother. Going by 'The people vs Muhammad', those set of Muslims are just tourists in Islam. They don't know the deep & hidden things in their Quran

And those that know like the few islamic apologists on NL are in denial despite all the overwhelming evidence we show them from the quoran and sahih hadiths. Muslims are under a serious demonic possession thus their inability to reason when it comes to islam.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by pupalanta: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
I dont want to believe that we worship the same God, the reason are there, "By their fruit we shall know them"[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches? / If Your A True Muslim Read This. / The Gospel Message: Is It For Or Against Prosperity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.