Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? (1960 Views)

Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / Osun Orisha ~ Learn How To Worship The Goddess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by SoluB: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
There are similarities in how Muslims and Christians view God. Both believe in one God, who has created the universe. There are similarities between the book of the Muslims, the Quran, and the Bible. In both books people like Abraham, Moses and David can be found. God is sovereign, omnipresent and all-powerful according both to Muslims and Christians. Also Jesus is found in both the Quran and the Bible.

http://www.istylmagazine.com/articles-on-faith/do-muslims-and-christians-worship-the-same-god/
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
No... christains worship three in 1 GOD while muslims worship GOD

5 Likes

Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by Raydos: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by annunaki2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
storm00:

You are very wrong, christians worship one God using Jesus as a mediator whilst muslims worship satan who falsely presented himself as God to mohammed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by masseratti: 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
storm00:
have you ever heard of Christian worshiping the holy Ghost? same eay they don't worship the holy ghost, they don't worship Jesus, the concept of trinity is that they work in concert for God, Jesus is a mediator to God, holy Ghost is the force he use on us not a being.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by Amberon11: 2:44am On Jul 17, 2016
O
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by greatgod2012(f): 5:40am On Jul 17, 2016
You people have started again, comparing Gods that is greater or lesser. This is the beginning of religious intolerance.

Hian, so annoying.

Please, concentrate on your own God and stop asking which is or which is not greater or which the other religion is worshipping. If you like, worship 20 gods, na you sabi, stop igniting unnecessary religious bigotry.

If you're not comfortable with other people's type of God, you're free to create yours and be the only one worshipping it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by OtemWonyahweh: 6:15am On Jul 17, 2016
SoluB:
There are similarities in how Muslims and Christians view God. Both believe in one God, who has created the universe. There are similarities between the book of the Muslims, the Quran, and the Bible. In both books people like Abraham, Moses and David can be found. God is sovereign, omnipresent and all-powerful according both to Muslims and Christians. Also Jesus is found in both the Quran and the Bible.

http://www.istylmagazine.com/articles-on-faith/do-muslims-and-christians-worship-the-same-god/

Both Christans and Muslims worship the sons of God whose name is (Yahweh/Allah) in the past world. But in our own world, the Christian god is named yahweh while the Muslim god is named Allah(being now separate.

God Almighty called Reverad, who created the UNIVERSE with his thought and with the big bang is the creator of all the little gods such as yahweh(Nymphidis), allah(Largas), Eartum(god of Egypt), Odin, Jupiter, Mercury, Vishnu, etc.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE TRUTH IN THE MISSING AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME OF THE BIG BANG TO THE PRESENT MOMENT,AND EVEN TO THE FUTURE.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by annunaki2(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

Both Christans and Muslims worship the sons of God whose name is (Yahweh/Allah) in the past world. But in our own world, the Christian god is named yahweh while the Muslim god is named Allah(being now separate.

God Almighty called Reverad, who created the UNIVERSE with his thought and with the big bang is the creator of all the little gods such as yahweh(Nymphidis), allah(Largas), Eartum(god of Egypt), Odin, Jupiter, Mercury, Vishnu, etc.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE TRUTH IN THE MISSING AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME OF THE BIG BANG TO THE PRESENT MOMENT,AND EVEN TO THE FUTURE.

Who or what sent you
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by OtemWonyahweh: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:

Who or what sent you
Sent by Eartum, brother of Jehovah to reveal all the mysteries humans need to know.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by annunaki2(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

Sent by Eartum, brother of Jehovah to reveal all the mysteries humans need to know.

How and where did he communicate with you?
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by simplyakinz(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2016
@OP, u see what uve cause now!
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by OtemWonyahweh: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:

How and where did he communicate with you?
Whenever I am ready to hear from him, I go into meditation. He comes to me.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by DeSepiero(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

Whenever you say all this crap, I remember 'Tales by moon light'.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by annunaki2(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:
Whenever I am ready to hear from him, I go into meditation. He comes to me.

And how do you know it's not some sort of demon that is possessing you?
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Muslims worship ONE GOD using no one as a mediator! We believe in praying to God directly, not confessing our sins to anyone. We believe that humans have a direct connection and link to God. When I ask I ask from God alone without needed to involve anyone. We believe in One God who is

The Creator of all creations
The Sustainer
The King of all Kings
The one who gives life and who take it as will
The Most Merciful
Th Most Forgiving
The Most Wiser
Owner and ruler of the heaven and the earth and what is in between them
The EVER LIVING
The Everlasting-
The one whom nothing is impossible for
The All knowing- The one who knows what the heart conceals
Most wise
and much more

op hoped I answered your question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by drwebs: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

Christians and Muslims do worship the same God but through different means
We Christians worship Jesus, who is The Word and God himself, who came down to planet earth in the former of human, to show us the truth and the way and how to have eternal life.
This is found in the scriptures. John1:1,
Jesus said it categorically without doubt, that He is the truth, the light and the way, and that no man will go to the father except through him.
He said a time will come when he'll go to the father, that at that time, we won't need to go to the father through him again, but directly in his name( using his name).

On the other hand, Muslims don't believe Jesus is God who came down to planet earth in human flesh. They don't believe he's the truth and the only way to God. They rather believe in Muhammed as the way.

This their believe is hinged to the their believe that Jesus himself promised and prophesied the coming of Muhammed.
When you go through the Bible, Jesus promised the coming of The Holy Spirit, and not a man.
He couldn't promise the coming of another prophet when He has come to show us the way Himself. It will mean what God did was in vain, it will mean we are mocking what God did.

in summary, if Muslims are worshipping the God of Abraham, Isaacs and Jacob, they are indirectly worshipping Jesus because That same God was who came down to earth in form of a human and we named him Immanuel meaning God with us, whom we call Jesus.

John 1:1 clarifies this truth. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was with God in the beginning.
Read it down and you'll get the truth.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by OtemWonyahweh: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:

And how do you know it's not some sort of demon that is possessing you?

If I tell you demons don't exist you'll doubt me. Angels exist but none of them live in anyone. Religions brings the distinctions between Angels of a god and angels of another god. They call angels of the other god the name demons. So does the other god do vice-versa.

Before humans know that there's something called brain in the head, they classified madness as demonic possession. But in the real sense, madness is just caused by the malfunctioning of the brain. The brain was discovered not many years back, but all religions have thought that there's nothing like brain. They gave all the functions of the brain to the heart because they taught that it's the heart that does all work of thinking, meditating, etc. Then whenever you are afraid, your heart palpitate while your brain remains silent.

Now in a nutshell, angels do not possess people. You can see them in meditations, etc but they don't possess people.

HOWEVER, THE QUESTION YOU ASK IS THE SAME THING THEY HAVE ASKED ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVER BROUGHT A NEW RELIGION ON THEM. THEY SAME OF PAUL, MOHAMMED, KRISH, ETC EVEN THEY SAID SO OF FAULKIN(Jesus) millions of years back.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by OtemWonyahweh: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
drwebs:

Christians and Muslims do worship the same God but through different means
We Christians worship Jerusalem, who is God himself, who came down to planet earth in the former of human, to show us the truth and the way and how to have eternal life.
This is found in the scriptures. John1:1,
Jesus maid it categorically without doubt, that He is the truth, the light and the way, and that no man will go to the father except through him.
He said a time will come when he'll go to the father, that at that time, we won't need to go to the father through him again, but directly in his name( using his name)

On the other hand, Muslims don't believe Jesus is God who came down to planet earth in human flesh. They don't believe he's the truth and the only way to God. They rather believe in Muhammed as the way.

This there believe is hinged to the fact that Jesus himself promised and prophesied the coming of Muhammed.
When you go through the Bible, Jesus promised the coming of The Holy Spirit, and not a man.
He couldn't promise the coming of another project when He has come to show us the way Himself. It will mean what God did was in vain, it will mean we are mocking what God did.

in summary, if Muslims are worshipping the God of Abraham, Isaacs and Jacob, they are indirectly worshipping Jesus because That same God was who came down to earth in for of a human and we named him Immanuel meaning God with us, whom we call Jesus.

John 1:1 clarifies this truth. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was with God in the beginning.
Read it down and you'll get the truth.
At the bolded, the Word was with a god, not with God and the word was a god(not God). Jesus(Faulkin) was the firstborn ever given birth to by a god. He is the son of Murmoh who was later adopted by Nymphidis(Yahweh) called the consuming fire. All the events you now see in the old Bible are the adulterated version of the things which happened in the period of the hominids and Neanderthals millions of years back. You can recall that where they said Jesus died was called Sodom and Egypt spiritually. That's exactly where the real Jesus died. The Jesus in the Bible is just a fictional character and didn't exist in our own world. EUSEBIUS brought him more alive by adding about 70% stories to what he met before. And that's what we carry as the NEW TESTAMENT today.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by OtemWonyahweh: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Whenever you say all this crap, I remember 'Tales by moon light'.

It's not strange. Every Doctrine is first taken as tales on arrival.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by drwebs: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:
At the bolded, the Word was with a god, not with God and the word was a god(not God). Jesus(Faulkin) was the firstborn ever given birth to by a god. He is the son of Murmoh who was later adopted by Nymphidis(Yahweh) called the consuming fire. All the events you now see in the old Bible are the adulterated version of the things which happened in the period of the hominids and Neanderthals millions of years back. You can recall that where they said Jesus died was called Sodom and Egypt spiritually. That's exactly where the real Jesus died. The Jesus in the Bible is just a fictional character and didn't exist in our own world. EUSEBIUS brought him more alive by adding about 70% stories to what he met before. And that's what we carry as the NEW TESTAMENT today.

We are all entitled to whatever and whoever to believe.
But I will ask you one question concerning the issue of the authenticity of the Bible and especially the New Testament.

Who should you believe, those who were withJesus whom he spoke with day and night who later wrote the scriptures or those who only knew him from a distance or from the stories of what he did or did not do?
That Jesus in the Bible can't be a fictional character, even though we depict him with pictures of humans in the films you see.
Go take a tour of the Holy Land and you would get to know that they were all true and happened in this earth.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by tartar9(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:

You are very wrong, christians worship one God using Jesus as a mediator whilst muslims worship satan who falsely presented himself as God to mohammed.
He simply said the truth...everybody knows you worship a three in one god.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by Kei144(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by Smytter(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
we all believed we worship 1 true God. But the concept is very different, the Only accepted religion God is islam! Islam means peace acquired by something your will to God.! So lets start by asking what is christianity?, is it really a religion!
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by annunaki2(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smytter:
we all believed we worship 1 true God. But the concept is very different, the Only accepted religion God is islam! Islam means peace acquired by something your will to God.! So lets start by asking what is christianity?, is it really a religion!

Arrant nonsense, islam does not mean peace. It means submission. Submission to mohamed and his alter ego a.k.a allaah. Asides do you know you are ridiculing yourself and islam by labelling it as peaceful undecided the whole world knows that the number cause of violence in the last 1,400 years globally is islam.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by OtemWonyahweh: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
drwebs:

We are all entitled to whatever and whoever to believe.
But I will ask you one question concerning the issue of the authenticity of the Bible and especially the New Testament.

Who should you believe, those who were withJesus whom he spoke with day and night who later wrote the scriptures or those who only knew him from a distance or from the stories of what he did or did not do?
That Jesus in the Bible can't be a fictional character, even though we depict him with pictures of humans in the films you see.
Go take a tour of the Holy Land and you would get to know that they were all true and happened in this earth.

At the beginning of my ministry in February, someone tried to stop me. His name is Eusebius. He is the writer of 70% of the New Testament doctrine. He is inspired to write of jesus by the real Jesus who didn't exist in our own world. He has access to the library of then, and he added much text to the texts which the early Christians have written about their son of god.
Many sons of gods existed before and they all didn't exist physically in our own world, but inspired writers brought them to limelight. Jesus is one of those whom inspired writers brought to limelight, but Eusebius and Constantine destroyed every other materials about them all and gave the story of Jesus the light of the day for uniformity sake. Eusebius is one to be credited for 70% of the things written concerning Jesus.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by Smytter(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:

Arrant nonsense, islam does not mean peace. It means submission. Submission to mohamed and his alter ego a.k.a allaah. Asides do you know you are ridiculing yourself and islam by labelling it as peaceful undecided the whole world knows that the number cause of violence in the last 1,400 years globally is islam.
naozubillahi
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by moyes5757(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

At the beginning of my ministry in February, someone tried to stop me. His name is Eusebius. He is the writer of 70% of the New Testament doctrine. He is inspired to write of jesus by the real Jesus who didn't exist in our own world. He has access to the library of then, and he added much text to the texts which the early Christians have written about their son of god.
Many sons of gods existed before and they all didn't exist physically in our own world, but inspired writers brought them to limelight. Jesus is one of those whom inspired writers brought to limelight, but Eusebius and Constantine destroyed every other materials about them all and gave the story of Jesus the light of the day for uniformity sake. Eusebius is one to be credited for 70% of the things written concerning Jesus.
is it possible for anybody eg. Me to hear from your God

Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by OtemWonyahweh: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
moyes5757:
is it possible for anybody eg. Me to hear from your God

It's possible but it takes much sacrifice. For me, I wanted to know what's the truth and I fasted for many days. I forgot about having a girlfriend and now at 30years I've never had sex. And my soul was directed only to one thing: TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

But I'll still say I'm privileged to know it. It's not still by my making because many who did same things have been coming up with religions inspired by one of the sons of God and those religions have been one-sided ever since, where only the supposed deeds of that particular god is recorded while other gods are regarded as non-existing.

But Eartum(Atum) has instructed me to say the truth and end all SPIRITUAL POLITICS(Religions) once and for all. Because religion only brings problems and destructions.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by masseratti: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smytter:
CChristianity is the way of Christ, Jesus Christ practiced Judaism, he was a Jew Christianity is a sect of Judaism, they follow the book, tanakh which is the old testament, the new testament is mainly the narration of the life and times of Jesus, Matthew Mark Luke and John, followed by the acts of the apostles, epistles which are mainly letters written to different early Christians in different areas, then the revelation.
Questions i would like to ask you, did Mohammed ever visit Jerusalem? not in spirit or without any living witness? How come there is no mention of Abraham In mecca in the bible talk less of he building the kaaba or Adam Building the kaaba, how come all the prophets in the Koran are all Jews except Mohammed?
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by analice107: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
storm00:
I think what you are trying to say is, Christians worship a TRIUNE God, Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. One God with three attributes. While the Muslims worship a moon god Allah, with his three daughters, Alat, Malat, and Uzzah, the stars. Which explains the moon and star as Islamic symbols.
See knowledge, it's free.
Re: Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? by analice107: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:

Who or what sent you
Loony

(1) (2) (Reply)

[janmashtami HD Images] Krishna Janmashtami 2016 HD Images, Profile Pics, Dp / Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland / "oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.