Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today (25288 Views)

Policeman And LASTMA Spotted Fighting In Lekki (Photos & Video) / LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) / How Bakare Surajudeen Olatunji Was Killed In Lagos - LASTMA Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by nnamdi1993: 3:16am On Jul 16, 2016
johnwizey:
Ain't suprised, ur monicka is associated with those tribe that hate on nothing.
ok so wats next
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by flyca: 4:19am On Jul 16, 2016
Firstb0rn:
This happened today friday 15th of July,

One of the officials saw me snapping them and walked up to me. He was like 'You are snapping abi, oya bring that phone'. I smiled back and I was like, I'm only doing my job sire. Then he took it personal and almost slapped me. But he cautioned and called a police man to come take me away to the station. It was just like film :p. The police man dragged me with my belt like I stole something or I was caught raping. He dragged me into their police van and told me I will sleep in police cell today. I was just smiling. I'm sure the guy got confused. He was like, 'wetin dey ur bag' I showed him everything including my FAAN Identity Card. We are both working for the Federal Government I said.

After a while, they promised to let me go if I delete those pictures I snapped earlier. Since they Insisted, I deleted most of it and hide some, because they were watching me closely. After I was done deleting those pictures, I showed them the phone and they left me.
Next time, take pictures with your whatsapp camera. Instant sharing. If you are caught, open your album and delete them. Leave and collect the pictures back from the person you shared them with. Ok?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by Dugozpweeti(f): 4:51am On Jul 16, 2016
johnwizey:
Ain't suprised, ur monicka is associated with those tribe that hate on nothing.

Are you alright? Why can't we stop insulting tribes?
Smh that's why Nigeria isn't moving forward.... Her youths are embedded with so much tribalism and hate.
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by Trapnews: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Dugozpweeti:

Smh that's why Nigeria isn't moving forward.... Her youths are embedded with so much tribalism and hate.
Be careful with your words. once they are said, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten. Sometimes you have to let your heart do the talking.
Practice what you preach undecided
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by mattmogan88: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2016

Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by middlebelter(m): 6:56am On Jul 16, 2016
I commend your effort. May I say some of us are reluctant to play the Danfo man advocate because of their recklessness and utter disrespect for passengers. Unfortunately the lastma appears to be clueless on how to handle them or have been blinded by greed pushing them to look for every opportunity to extort the drivers. LASTMA should have device for testing use of hard drugs and alcohol on the road, this will help them separate the good from the bad instead of looking for one fading route number. Also Nigerian should push for enactment of bill that will make it criminal for security officer to forcefully collect camera or telephone from passengers.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by lagosrd: 7:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Ambode should just make sure he sacks this set of lastma before they pour sand in his garri.
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by deb(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2016
Tweet about your experience. It works like Magic. Copy @Gidi_Traffic and @AkinwunmiAmbode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by CassaBooBoo(f): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2016
viqueta:
OP nice job, thanks for bringing this to the open, to me LASTMA should be scrapped they have lost their values thereby constituting nuisance in the society, harassing both drivers and commuters, I thought they were set up to manage traffic but I was wrong they can't even manage their selves talk more of managing the unfriendly Lagos traffic...#Scraplastma

Exactly my thought right now oo!!! They are to manage traffic and not to extort people!!! God Help Nigeria!!! God Help Lagos!!!
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by farem: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2016
herzern:
Op....everyone is hungry during this Buhari's era cheesy.........rice don cost....qarri don cost.....beans don cost and their SALARY no increase........ cheesy

A committed man wakes in the morning to get something to feed his family and was frustrated by some lawless uniformed robbers and you advanced this stupidity as the justification.

Armed robbers are coming to your house!

Will you accept this stupid rant as excuse to rob you?
If you will agree, then you are a correct human being (in my opinion). BUT if you will not you are less than a chimpanzee

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by okuwehcris: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2016
I think the IGP should order all policemen to stop working with this LASTMA officer, because that's why the so called LASTMA are misbehaving all over the place, they work together with the police to harass drivers and innocent citizens. Ambode should act fast, most states are looking up to Lagos State and they can't afford to lead other astray.
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by SmellingVagina: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
can't you see how wretched and poor they look. they are even ex-police boys or boys wey no pass police exam.
Hello namesak, hw far na? Just sy mak I greet u.
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by SmellingVagina: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Been oppressed in our own land
correct me too if wrong for some damn medula tells me it is being
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by AngelAhnie(f): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2016
SmellingVagina:
correct me too if wrong for some damn medula tells me it is being
thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by blackprowler: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Nigerian people remind me of bed bugs. They don't like light to be thrown on their real activities

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by obiak4(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
ournaijablog:
And your name is Liability, who needs load? undecided

Ournaijablog can't stop laughing oooo liability u really need load
OP if you are a blogger
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by obiak4(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
ournaijablog:
And your name is Liability, who needs load? undecided

Ournaijablog can't stop laughing oooo liability u really need load
OP if you are a brother i suggest you go get a hd spy pen less than 7k would save yourself from been surmarily expected by our law breakers

Any policeman that is tired of his job and cross my path na INTERNET him go See himself i don't joke with my spy pen and watch when on the go i just on The speaker and you fool yourself without.......................
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
SmellingVagina:
Hello namesak, hw far na? Just sy mak I greet u.
LOL!!!finally you don show. hope to make this thread ooze with our pimpjuice!
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by SmellingVagina: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
LOL!!!finally you don show. hope to make this thread ooze with our pimpjuice!
hahahaha yes ooo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
SmellingVagina:
hahahaha yes ooo
correct!!I go dey mention you for threads. grin
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by SmellingVagina: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
correct!!I go dey mention you for threads. grin
no P boss. Abeg dey mention my other bosses like Paulkillerman , natotogokillme , vaginaterrorist , smellymouth , pussypounder , .... Dem plenty shaaaaa...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by lebete3000: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Atmmachine:
The two places i will never go to or live in are Los Angeles and Lagos, two worst places on earth

Los Angeles? Tell me sontin.
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by Dugozpweeti(f): 4:00am On Jul 17, 2016
Trapnews:

Be careful with your words. once they are said, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten. Sometimes you have to let your heart do the talking.
Practice what you preach undecided

Those emboldened words its a question you need to answer.
I preach love, peace and unity.... Yes I practice them
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by confistified(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2016
Kelvin0:
That short clip by AREA where a LASTMA official was almost used for rituals comes to mind.

The way the LASTMA guy cried though. undecided undecided
Morning boss
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by Kelvin0(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2016
confistified:
Morning boss

Confistified....Long time bro, u no go die quick! Was just discussing about you yesterday with Sunday. How ya side na. Up Cr7
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by confistified(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2016
Kelvin0:

Confistified....Long time bro, u no go die quick! Was just discussing about you yesterday with Sunday. How ya side na. Up Cr7
yea boss message me for whatsapp na
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by Afroconnect: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thunder fire lastma and their papa tinubu. Peeps make una dey hit all these guys wey dey enter road to stop cars on highway-maybe then dem go learn.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by ArcToyin(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kindly forward it till state government know about it
Re: My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today by engrhorla(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2016
Dugozpweeti:

I also find the tribe insulting repulsive
Nice to see someone who thinks alike..I sent you an invite on ur IM

See you on the other side

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Who Shot Colleague Dead During Osun Election, On The Run. Photos / Olumide Openaike, 35-Year-Old Banker, Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Burial Of 6 Fulani Herdsmen Killed By Criminal Gangs In Army Uniform In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.