Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

“I Could Have Held Wizkid Back On His Contract” - Banky W Speaks On DA CHAT - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Could Have Held Wizkid Back On His Contract” - Banky W Speaks On DA CHAT (617 Views)

Peter Okoye Drives N30m Dodge Challenger To Renew His Contract With Olympic Milk / Here Is A Throw Back Photo Of Kendrick Lamar And Wizkid Back In 2013 / Wizkid Back Then In Dj Jimmmy's Studio Hustling To Get Fame And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Could Have Held Wizkid Back On His Contract” - Banky W Speaks On DA CHAT by HFMagazine: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
In this captivating episode of DA CHAT with Banky Wellington, aka Banky W, he finally bares his mind on marriage, Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz, Wizkid, EME records, his music career, acting and many more.

Tv host, Zinnia leaves no stone unturned in the 20-minute-long interview, which had Banky W speaking on many hot topics.

Did he pay me off to get off the label, No!, because I…that’s not just how i operate… I probably could have…” Banky W replies after being asked questions about Wizkid’s exit from EME records.

It’s a must watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGYvCOnF5dA

Re: “I Could Have Held Wizkid Back On His Contract” - Banky W Speaks On DA CHAT by Raydos: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Photo Of Adekunle Gold During His NYSC Days. / Beautiful Photo Of Tiwa Savage At The One Africa Music Fest / See What Was Done To Toolz Instagram Video About Nigeria's Super Eagles Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.