Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Fame And Beauty, How I Cope. Opeyemi Aiyeola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fame And Beauty, How I Cope. Opeyemi Aiyeola (587 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) / Actor Odunlade Adekola Drunk On Fame And Losing His Credibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fame And Beauty, How I Cope. Opeyemi Aiyeola by Hardeyghold(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
On ChattingDMC this Wednesday, is our own nollywood finest actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola, talks about how shes coping with her fame and beauty, read bellow:

Starting with this question, Can you talk about some of the challenges
in filming? Any behind-the-scenes anecdotes
you can share?

Filming,requires your commitment, your time,your skills and consistent. I started just like everyone,and here I am today. To God be the glory.

Knowing you as the popular Opeyemi Aiyeola, very gorgeous looking woman, how do you cope with the fame and your resplendent look?

Been famous is just an opportunity, and how well your manage the fame,is what matters. Everyone is the same in terms of personality formation. Only a slight difference exist between a celebrated figure and an “ordinary human”… As to how I cope? Very simple, I see everyone as same,and I accord equal respect to everyone. I don’t look down on people, much as I respect the fact that,you guys out there are who has people like us celebrities. So,its ideal and expected we appreciate one another.

Hmmm, yeah, respect is reciprocal, thanks ma

Any personal ambitions yet unattained?
Directing? Producing? Writing?
Are there any new projects you’re working
on that you can talk about?
I feel blessed and fulfilled. And Yes,am presently putting together lots of mouth watering content filled projects that would marvel and keep my fans happy…just watch out?

Yeah, we anticipating
If I was to turn on your ipod right now, what five artists/songs
would I see on your recently played list?

Hmn! Really,am the general type of music lover. Once the music is content filled and appealing to my mood…I love good music, and don’t really have a favorite.

More and source http://truecelebmedia.com/2016/07/13/fame-beauty-cope-opeyemi-aiyeola/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fame And Beauty, How I Cope. Opeyemi Aiyeola by Truecelebmedia(f): 1:18am On Jul 17, 2016
Hardeyghold:
On ChattingDMC this Wednesday, is our own nollywood finest actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola, talks about how shes coping with her fame and beauty, read bellow:

Starting with this question, Can you talk about some of the challenges
in filming? Any behind-the-scenes anecdotes
you can share?

Filming,requires your commitment, your time,your skills and consistent. I started just like everyone,and here I am today. To God be the glory.

Knowing you as the popular Opeyemi Aiyeola, very gorgeous looking woman, how do you cope with the fame and your resplendent look?

Been famous is just an opportunity, and how well your manage the fame,is what matters. Everyone is the same in terms of personality formation. Only a slight difference exist between a celebrated figure and an “ordinary human”… As to how I cope? Very simple, I see everyone as same,and I accord equal respect to everyone. I don’t look down on people, much as I respect the fact that,you guys out there are who has people like us celebrities. So,its ideal and expected we appreciate one another.

Hmmm, yeah, respect is reciprocal, thanks ma

Any personal ambitions yet unattained?
Directing? Producing? Writing?
Are there any new projects you’re working
on that you can talk about?
I feel blessed and fulfilled. And Yes,am presently putting together lots of mouth watering content filled projects that would marvel and keep my fans happy…just watch out?

Yeah, we anticipating
If I was to turn on your ipod right now, what five artists/songs
would I see on your recently played list?

Hmn! Really,am the general type of music lover. Once the music is content filled and appealing to my mood…I love good music, and don’t really have a favorite.

More and source http://truecelebmedia.com/2016/07/13/fame-beauty-cope-opeyemi-aiyeola/
Re: Fame And Beauty, How I Cope. Opeyemi Aiyeola by Truecelebmedia(f): 1:43am On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=Truecelebmedia post=47617640][/quote]

The goal is to be holy not to look holy
By: Damex mrcoded

(1) (Reply)

Photos: This Might Inspire Youto Want To Learn A Handwork / Doctors Remove 40 Knives From Man's Stomach / Queen Carmelita Akieh Cultural Day/charity Visitation In Celebration Of Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.