Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off (16867 Views)

APC Governors Storm Katsina On Four Chartered Planes As They Meet With Buhari / Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
If APC win that state as dis country be like dis, i go dash nairalanders 5k each. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by omooba969(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Politics freely mixed with religion. True religion remains politically neutral. If you represent this religion. Let me see your like

Ignorance is worrying u. grin
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by FagsamPHP(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
if they like let them bring Jesus Christ for flag off! People are suffering on a high and you want to come again with another empty promises to decieve people... I dnt see APC winning that state except they rig... Not my state tho! Patiently waiting for them in Ondo come november!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by 4nobody4every1: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
madridguy:
EDO STATE is our birth right. Never again will the good people of EDO vote for the satanic ogboni PEEDEEPEE.

APC till PDP die patapata.
grin grin grin

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by tukdi: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
AccessME:
i
Stop booking space! You must talk now or never!
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
tukdi:
Stop booking space! You must talk now or never!
jealousy..it allowed
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by KINGinVAHALA: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
kingvictor7:
APC all d way....we r taking ova...obaseki carrygo...

Just can't wait for tomorrow bro, would be there life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by Gkemz: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
A plot to rig the election by federal government
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by omooba969(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
vivianbelema:
Change

Complicated people are never exclusive. cool
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by KINGinVAHALA: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
sammyj:
hmmmmmm. Rather for them to focus on good governance they are busy gallivanting about on campaign . I pity Oshi Baba!!! grin grin

Lol, bro please leave us Jor, isn't it part of campaigning to flag off campaign? Ize-iyamu and PDP did theirs don't forget.

Kindly check your email, bro, sent you a pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by centboy123456(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
cekhoe:
I will be there to hear them shout change, make boys use stones finish their faces, meteeeeew, Bubu should have come too

Hahahahahah guy na wow for you oh people dey vex oh abeg make or na nor kill person
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by KINGinVAHALA: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin grin grin My state is so unique from all other OYEL-PRODUCING-STATE, we are going to chase out of the government house Adams, and retain AIRA because she was married with our money(tax payers fund). Pastor on resumption must chop the fruit of our money on behalf of the people of EDO STATE.

hahahaha, quite hilarious! Your state? you sure so?
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
centboy123456:

Hahahahahah guy na wow for you oh people dey vex oh abeg make or na nor kill person
it's lady, abi you nor see the f sign?,and yes all men dey vex, because this change nor favor common man at all
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by tukdi: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin grin
AccessME:
jealousy..it allowed
grin I'm satisfied now! Atleast you have vomitted something from that your small mouth!
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by KINGinVAHALA: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
madridguy:
EDO STATE is our birth right. Never again will the good people of EDO vote for the satanic ogboni PEEDEEPEE.

APC till PDP die patapata.

Heheheehehehe, you just stated the obvious bro! wouldn't want to say much because of my signature, but its #NeverAgain shall we edolites return's to Egypt, Obaseki we know, want and trust.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by Moneytize: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
dedons:
I no longer understand the Edo state politics o.

If you believe PDP will win the up-coming election,chick like;

if you believe APC will win,click share.
People no even send. hahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by anataala: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
una welldone IPOB
sammyj:
hmmmmmm. Rather for them to focus on good governance they are busy gallivanting about on campaign . I pity Oshi Baba!!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
tukdi:
grin grin grin I'm satisfied now! Atleast you have vomitted something from that your small mouth!
u certainly just made fun out if it.. mtchewwww
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by Seawhy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigerians are tired of APC and its goverance.
Since the inception of this administration, Nigerians have been suffering untold hardship. Just imagine a litre of kerosene is now N200 and so is applicable to other things in this country and how I wonder what will happen before the expiration of this administraion. There is no gain saying the fact that what Nigerians are seeing now is not what they expect. May be before the end of this administration, a litre of kerosene will cost N500. This is too bad and it is high time Nigerians expressed their mind in this Edo governorship election. Let Edo people come enmass and vote out apc.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by DebateNigeria: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
When will GMB visit the south (west, easy and south-south), this is another opportunity but just like Calabar, Ogoni and Lagos, he decided to send his VP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by KINGinVAHALA: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
todayboy:
Why BUHARI not campaigning for their governorship candidate he knows once edo people see buhari their loss will be sure

The opposite is rather the case here bro, I believe Buhari is busy and he will visit during the course of campaigning. Mind you, we edolites knows what we want, Obaseki or ize-iyamu can't change the present bag of rice amount in the market, its a federal thing, so we aren't voting because of what might presently be happening at the federal level but rather what oshiomole has done as gov and what PDP did when they ruled from 1999-2007, and the different is glaring and clear.

please Kindly follow back, wanna send you a private message.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by anataala: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
MY ACCT NO IS 0005365370 COS THE GO WIN
herbie27:
If APC win that state as dis country be like dis, i go dash nairalanders 5k each. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by madapcmod: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Shame to APC, shame to oshiomOLE !

This evening, I was in a mechanic workshop servicing my car, incidentally one RTEAN tout was also there fixing his tuke rule bus, the next thing I heard was him answering call, and the caller was demanding he co opt 500 boys to be paid 1000 naira each plus free food to come to Sam ogbemudia stadium tomorrow to cheer APC .

At the end of the call, the tout was down cast as he was confused about how he can meet up the target btwn 5pm today and tomorrow.

I swear this happened this evening, I was shaking my head. I then asked the guy, if after spending the 1k he will not continue suffering the flood and bad governance in Edo, to my surprise the tout said we know our next governor, forget Ohio, we wan cut our share. I just laughed and drove off.

APC are jittery and desperate. POI is a wildfire blazing across Edo with much ferocity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by Qmerit(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
sammyj:

What did you just say?
So apc shouldn't campaign right?
Other parties started campaigning going to a month now so let apc do its own biko!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by Exponental(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
I hope it won't be a show of shame cos Nigerians are vexing with this present government for not fixing the economy and failures in individual States. This election will be an eye opener for political parties.... waiting & watching!!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by emmasege: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
todayboy:
Why BUHARI not campaigning for their governorship candidate he knows once edo people see buhari their loss will be sure

The koko of the matter. Buhari na bad market.
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by Slymonster(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
our Governor....POI just wasting there time,using character defamation

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by tukdi: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
AccessME:
u certainly just made fun out if it.. mtchewwww
tongue
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
anataala:
MY ACCT NO IS 0005365370 COS THE GO WIN
grin See Seriousness.

Include ur bank. grin
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by KINGinVAHALA: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
herbie27:

Hahahahaha, like seriously? hope you won't run away during the process of result being called?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by KINGinVAHALA: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
@Omonigeriarere seeing this moniker for the first time, Esan or Bini? Good pm!
Re: Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahaha, like seriously? hope you won't run away during the process of result being called?
For wat?, i full ground. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / President Buhari Attends Commonwealth Heads Of Government Meeting (Photos) / Biafra And Scientific Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.