Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion (8929 Views)

Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion / Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by analice107: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Yes a DULL SHIP has just spoken.
Yea, there you are. No one can can bad smell.
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Couldnt have said it better.

Look at how they are rushing to read what theyve read over and over again somewhere else, this is what irrational hate has reduced them to.
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:
Yea, there you are. No one can can bad smell.
Sorry i made a mistake in the spelling of i wanted to write SHEEP.
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by analice107: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Why should you trust the message of a biased writing? like i mentioned earlier, no work of literature that allows biased feelings openly known is accepted as a critical analysis. These are his views and theories, anyone who accepts this must also have a biased understanding in the first place which i'm sure is the intended target for this book.
Am in page 42 already, I can't see the bias in it. By the way, why do you say it's bias when you have not read it yet? Or, have you read it?
Just like we do here, the guy more anyone has ever done, is opening up Islam to the world who has been deceived to take Islam for what it's not. No wonder the outrage from muslims who have read it.
I can't believe people can believe a man like Muhammed. My God!!!.

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by analice107: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Stop playing yourself, theres nothing in that book that muslims haven't read or heard before. Just the usually christian mumbo jumbo packaged into a poorly written book.
Now I know you lying about reading it. The writer is not a christian. He is an atheist. You see your lies?
That book, poorly written? Wait!!!, talking about poorly written book, have you read the Koran. Koran is the epitome of a poorly written book.
An Arabic text using the Elizabethan old English of thee and thou. Unapologetic plagiarists.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice 107

What you are missing is the FACT that the ONLY thing more AMUSING to we MUSLIMS than SLANDERERS such as the writer of that book are the FOOLS who are carried away by the LIES they tell.

Any way........"we are FOOLS for the sake of Christ"..1Corinthians 4:10

What is new about BAD MOUTHING Islam? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Even Muhammed's own very uncle, ABU LAHAB SPENT THE REST OF HIS LIFE BAD MOUTHING ISLAM.

So what is so new. They are just using your DULL HEADS to making money.

Thats all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by analice107: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Sure you do. But yet you still missed it.
See? That's the difference between Christianity and islam. In Christianity, if anyone wants to leave, the leave freely without hiding. But see your pretence and cunning. Why?
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by kilo4sure: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
WORDWORLD:
analice 107

What you are missing is the FACT that the ONLY thing more AMUSING to we MUSLIMS than SLANDERERS such as the writer of that book are the FOOLS who are carried away by the LIES they tell.

Any way........"we are FOOLS for the sake of Christ"..1Corinthians 4:10

What is new about BAD MOUTHING Islam? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Even Muhammed's own very uncle, ABU LAHAB SPENT THE REST OF HIS LIFE BAD MOUTHING ISLAM.

So what is so new. They are just using your DULL HEADS to making money.

Thats all.
But wait, if someone says Muhammed married a 9yr old child according to your hadiths,or that Quran permits beating of wives, or some cruel punishment such as the cutting of hands and feet, which are barbaric and outdated, how is this equivalent to bad mouthing Islam? Call a spade a spade.
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:

See? That's the difference between Christianity and islam. In Christianity, if anyone wants to leave, the leave freely without hiding. But see your pretence and cunning. Why?

The 'MUSLIM MAN' whose book you are CRAZY ABOUT and want to buy is he also "HIDING" and under "PRETENCE"?

Haba analice cant you be a better analyst hope you aint using your anal to do the thinking for you?
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
kilo4sure:

But wait, if someone says Muhammed married a 9yr old child according to your hadiths,or that Quran permits beating of wives, or some cruel punishment such as the cutting of hands and feet, which are barbaric and outdated, how is this equivalent to bad mouthing Islam? Call a spade a spade.

Its good to call a spade a spade and that is why JESUS CHRIST opened his ministry according to the bible with INTOXICANT. Changing water to wine. A WHOLE GOD HAD NOTHING MORE REASONABLE TO COMMENCE HIS MINISTRY WITH BUT WITH MAKING MORE DRUNKARDS OF MEN.

No wonder,

The last time Mr. Peter was so drunk, vomiiting and pissing every where and was been admonished he said but " MY LORD IS A BEWRERY.

Yes he married 9 wives which of them is your sister. YOU FORE FATHERS USE TO MARRY MORE THAN THAT.

So, whats the fuss?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:

Now I know you lying about reading it. The writer is not a christian. He is an atheist. You see your lies?
That book, poorly written? Wait!!!, talking about poorly written book, have you read the Koran. Koran is the epitome of a poorly written book.
An Arabic text using the Elizabethan old English of thee and thou. Unapologetic plagiarists.

I have always maintained that the problem with nairalanders is that of comprehension, both in the fact that they have intellectual defficiencies and in english grammar as well. i said christian mumbo jumbo, not that he's a christian as well. i have mentioned in my first comment here that the writer comes from a jewish background. Jews, whether religious or ethnic hate muslims even more than christians. Read between the lines charlatan.

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:

Am in page 42 already, I can't see the bias in it. By the way, why do you say it's bias when you have not read it yet? Or, have you read it?
Just like we do here, the guy more anyone has ever done, is opening up Islam to the world who has been deceived to take Islam for what it's not. No wonder the outrage from muslims who have read it.
I can't believe people can believe a man like Muhammed. My God!!!.

of course you won't see bias (even though the cover already diagnoses the prophet (pbuh) with so many serious mental illnesses) because it follows your beliefs as a christian and unrepentant muslim hating bigot. what is he opening up? honestly, he hasn't even stirred up close to as much controversy as the satanic verses by salman rushdie, which just proves how much of an irrelevant joker he is. outrage from which muslims? lool! only muslims with restricted knowledge can be shaken by something as poorly written and subjective as this.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:

Must you so blatantly lie? even when you know that I know you are lying, you still lie. How many mods are Christians? Seun the one who is afraid of you people even in the Internet is pretending to be an atheist, when in reality, he is a Muslim.
Satan has no shame, so also his children. So christian mods are the ones who ban us for speaking the truth against Islam, but won't do a thing when we banter ourselves amongst Christians or when muslims banter us? What is wrong with Islam biko? What happened or your reasoning abilities?

"lie lie lie" what is wrong with you? i said correct me if i'm wrong but you haven't and yet you're calling me a liar? is there any mod in the religion section that is a muslim? who is moving my peaceful threads aimed at christians to islam for muslim section? if there is a muslim mod in this section please refer me to him/her. seun that has created threads indirectly attacking muslims? And you question MY reasoning abilities? clown!
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by analice107: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I have always maintained that the problem with nairalanders is that of comprehension, both in the fact that they have intellectual defficiencies and in english grammar as well. i said christian mumbo jumbo, not that he's a christian as well. i have mentioned in my first comment here that the writer comes from a jewish background. Jews, whether religious or ethnic hate muslims even more than christians. Read between the lines charlatan.
And here the Islam in him begins to come out.
A Jew writes a book, it becomes a "Christian's Mombo Jumbo?'
You talk about hatred, muslims makes it very difficult to love them, and again they do everything to provoke others to act disdainful like them, hence; falling under same category.
What am I even saying. Insults and abuses or even cursing are part of Islam.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by analice107: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
WORDWORLD:

The 'MUSLIM MAN' whose book you are CRAZY ABOUT and want to buy is he also "HIDING" and under "PRETENCE"?

Haba analice cant you be a better analyst hope you aint using your anal to do the thinking for you?
Hahahahahahahaha. Where else will you think of? You really had to throw open what you in public?
Muslims and perversion go hand in hand. Ewwww.
Go read that book so that sense will be realised on you. Get off Ka'aba.
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:

And here the Islam in him begins to come out.
A Jew writes a book, it becomes a "Christian's Mombo Jumbo?'
You talk about hatred, muslims makes it very difficult to love them, and again they do everything to provoke others to act disdainful like them, hence; falling under same category.
What am I even saying. Insults and abuses or even cursing are part of Islam.

Of course, because the significant amount of propaganda on and off the internet is propagated by Christians. So this man is just repeating what the christians are always saying. its a tad bit hypocritical to speak about provocation is it not? especially on nairaland since thats all you seem to do. Its forbidden for a muslim to insult jesus but its obvious christians cant reciprocate such respect towards muslims. you are just a shameless two faced hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. Where else will you think of? You really had to throw open what you in public?
Muslims and perversion go hand in hand. Ewwww.
Go read that book so that sense will be realised on you. Get off Ka'aba.

you have a pretty grotesque and putrid mind woman/man, if thats what comes to your mind when you hear that word.

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Ajixegun: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Okd1:
Trust naira land they have closed down the thread with the download link to the book nevertheless I would re-upload and post a new link. If they like it or not people would read it an be enlightened to the scam called Islam.

Bro i am interested too
My e-mail: safesam80@gmail.com
Thank you in anticipation
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by analice107: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Of course, because the significant amount of propaganda on and off the internet is propagated by Christians. So this man is just repeating what the christians are always saying. its a tad bit hypocritical to speak about provocation is it not? especially on nairaland since thats all you seem to do. Its forbidden for a muslim to insult jesus but its obvious christians cant reciprocate such respect towards muslims. you are just a shameless two faced hypocrite.
Do you think calling me names will face me off? Dream on.
You are on NL talking nonsense.
I bet you can't bring yourself to opening that book for fear of what you'll see.
Go and see how that man threw open all your religious materials. All the lies bare open in the public.
Christianity propaganda indeed. Did Christians write your Koran, Hadith's and Sunah? Are you trying to deny your prophet?
Quoting directly from your book, is propaganda against you right? Are you for real? you can't tell yourself the truth that Muhammed was a lunatic demon possessed liar, instead, you turn on Christians.
The man threw an open challenge for anyone who will challenge him and his write up. Go and challenge him and stop cowering in NL like a wet chicken.
Instead of your Muslim scholars to challenge his propaganda, they are rather running scared clamping down on the book. Unfortunately, it's published in America, not in Saudi Arabia. Deceitful lairs.

4 Likes

Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by jnrbayano(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Denko2721987:
i finally got a copy of the book. For those who requested for a copy, i have sent it to your email address.

jnrbayano1984@gmail.com.

Please, can I see it also?

Thanks.
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by jnrbayano(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Okd1:
Sry was busy at work it seems Denko sent you guys a copy.. Anybody that wants a copy should paste his or her email address and would make sure you get it. The book very insightful I assure you once your done reading you would see the holes in religion. But try spread it out let people be libreted.

jnrbayano1984@gmail.com

Please do send to me.
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by analice107: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

"lie lie lie" what is wrong with you? i said correct me if i'm wrong but you haven't and yet you're calling me a liar? is there any mod in the religion section that is a muslim? who is moving my peaceful threads aimed at christians to islam for muslim section? if there is a muslim mod in this section please refer me to him/her. seun that has created threads indirectly attacking muslims? And you question MY reasoning abilities? clown!
You are hoping that when you screech I will get scared and leave right? Bullies always have low self esteem, and low self esteem is Islam's identity. Now this is what I will do, in other that I do not follow you in your squalor, I will walk pass you. I don't engage low twerps. Now, move along.

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by analice107: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

of course you won't see bias (even though the cover already diagnoses the prophet (pbuh) with so many serious mental illnesses) because it follows your beliefs as a christian and unrepentant muslim hating bigot. what is he opening up? honestly, he hasn't even stirred up close to as much controversy as the satanic verses by salman rushdie, which just proves how much of an irrelevant joker he is. outrage from which muslims? lool! only muslims with restricted knowledge can be shaken by something as poorly written and subjective as this.
You don't get it do you? Here you are running scared. If Rushdie was a Joker why did the Islamic world abrogate that verse from the Koran? Is that verse in the Koran today? Why did they remove it and hid? Did Muhammed admit receiving revelations from Satan or not?
You are indeed a good muslim. No matter how glaring the truth is, you willingly manage to stay blind.
You just believe that anyone who is against Islam is a christian or a sympathizer. Funny you.
How does what he wrote there agree with Christianity? Fact it, truth can't be suppressed, try, it will surface. Islam tried to steal from the Jedu-Christian theology, in trying to scrutinize Islam, Christianity we come in, the the chickens really come one to roast, the lies in Islam throws open. Man, don't blame Christianity and Christians for your prophet's lack of discretion in stealing.
Listen. Islam will grow, yes it will, but Jehovah will only allow Islam to really grow horns so that the persecution against God's people will be indeed fierce. The West will allow Christians worship their God even when they don't, but islam being Satan's ideology won't. So God will allow Islam prevail for a time.
When you kill Christians, to you, you feel like supermen, you kill but no retaliation, LOlzzz, enjoy it while it lasts. After here, we shall meet again.

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by analice107: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

you have a pretty grotesque and putrid mind woman/man, if thats what comes to your mind when you hear that word.
Oh, this Muslim sha
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by ypeace: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Sir, do you have to reply every post? May Allah forgive us our sins. Please press the ignore button on unreasonable argument.
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:

You don't get it do you? Here you are running scared. If Rushdie was a Joker why did the Islamic world abrogate that verse from the Koran? Is that verse in the Koran today? Why did they remove it and hid? Did Muhammed admit receiving revelations from Satan or not?
i told you, english is your problem, i pointed out that this book isn't even as controversial as Rushdies, and emphasized that this made him a joker and not rushdie. read between the lines woman.

You are indeed a good muslim. No matter how glaring the truth is, you willingly manage to stay blind.
You just believe that anyone who is against Islam is a christian or a sympathizer. Funny you.
How does what he wrote there agree with Christianity? Fact it, truth can't be suppressed, try, it will surface. Islam tried to steal from the Jedu-Christian theology, in trying to scrutinize Islam, Christianity we come in, the the chickens really come one to roast, the lies in Islam throws open. Man, don't blame Christianity and Christians for your prophet's lack of discretion in stealing.
He made his disdain for islam and its sympathizers blatantly known in the book did he not?

Listen. Islam will grow, yes it will, but Jehovah will only allow Islam to really grow horns so that the persecution against God's people will be indeed fierce. The West will allow Christians worship their God even when they don't, but islam being Satan's ideology won't. So God will allow Islam prevail for a time.
When you kill Christians, to you, you feel like supermen, you kill but no retaliation, LOlzzz, enjoy it while it lasts. After here, we shall meet again.
And the millions of muslims your christian brothers have killed? You don't even know what you're saying.
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:

You are hoping that when you screech I will get scared and leave right? Bullies always have low self esteem, and low self esteem is Islam's identity. Now this is what I will do, in other that I do not follow you in your squalor, I will walk pass you. I don't engage low twerps. Now, move along.

LOL! on the contrary, i have been called a narcissist and an egomaniac but have never been accused having low self esteem. Indeed, i agree that we should agree to disagree peacefully but you can't go about spreading stupidity and expect this "low twerp" not to respond.
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
ypeace:

Sir, do you have to reply every post? May Allah forgive us our sins. Please press the ignore button on unreasonable argument.

Ameen, but i have a lot to say and silence is quite often mistaken for cowardice or defeat.
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by Denko2721987(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
analice107:
Me, me, me. Pls sent it. Thanks.
bros, how u want make i send am.. Ur email address..
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by analice107: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Denko2721987:

bros, how u want make i send am.. Ur email address..
Hahahahahahahaha. Why everybody dey think say I be Bros nah? I be babe abeg. Thanks anyways. Someone sent it to me.
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by analice107: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

LOL! on the contrary, i have been called a narcissist and an egomaniac but have never been accused having low self esteem. Indeed, i agree that we should agree to disagree peacefully but you can't go about spreading stupidity and expect this "low twerp" not to respond.
Hahahahahahahaha. And you do not know that the reason for narcissism is low self esteem? The same with egomania. Hiding behind them is Very low self esteem. Anyone with self confidence doesn't care whether people accept them or not. Narcissists all the time are insecure about themselves, so forcefully wants to show up and proof a point. They must be the center of attraction or no one else.
Guy, go for counselling, my pastor is a psychologist, he can help you.
Re: A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion by analice107: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

i told you, english is your problem, i pointed out that this book isn't even as controversial as Rushdies, and emphasized that this made him a joker and not rushdie. read between the lines woman.

He made his disdain for islam and its sympathizers blatantly known in the book did he not?

And the millions of muslims your christian brothers have killed? You don't even know what you're saying.
Oh dear, Muslims. You just believe the West is Christian right? No, you don't. You just can't stop lying even when you know the truth. It's not just in you to stop lying. Who are these my Christian brothers who killed muslims?
What system of government does the US operate? Is it theocracy? Do you think every country is like Islamist which is overrun by sharia?
You sound smart, but you still have Islamic blinders on and they won't let you be objective. Pls go away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin / Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) / Zakat Calculation On Money At Your Finger Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.