Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion (43894 Views)

The Relationship Between Religion And Science / Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? / Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by freshcvvs: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Zainab Haruna:
ON THE BEHEADING Killing Of Bridget Agbahehe IN KANO
I am appalled. And then I am tired.

I am tired. Islam is not the only religion. We have extremely knowledgeable scholars, why can they not regulate the teachers of the religion. Any deranged person with a half baked knowledge and tons of misinterpretations of the Qu'ran will just gather illiterate youths and feed them their skewed version of the religion. Then you have things like this happen.

And always in the north. There are Muslims in other parts of Nigeria. What is the common denomination in the North? Large number of uneducated people. The ones who are educated, when you hear them speak about Islam, ahh! Alhamdulillah.

However, the uneducated ones make up the vast majority. They have no knowledge of Islam besides what their teacher taught them, I mean they cannot even read and write and the Northerners are a typically fierce people. Small thing, fight. Small anger, kill.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3794110_00_jpg0_jpeg7bc45690d2fefb726937c2a1efd16f8a

This rubbish needs to stop. The Ullama must do something. This defensive position we keep adopting everytime doesn't do us any good. I am tired of having to defend my religion which I know is good but what good is it when my neighbours fear me and people look at a woman in a hijab or a man with beards and trousers not touching the floor as a terrorist?

They are redefining the image of the whole religion. The wicked ones who twist the little knowledge of Islam to suit their own perverted goals are at the forefront. They are on the news everyday. They make headlines everyday.

The smart ones. The ones who went to school. Who understand the religion like it was taught by the holy Prophet. Who know that Jihad is not killing innocent men, women and children. It is not taking up arms against the unsuspecting populace. It is not bragging about the people you have killed and the many more you plan to kill. It is not kidnapping girls and calling them "wives" and impregnating them without their parents' consent. It is not striking fear in the hearts of the average hard working people who are just trying to make ends meet. It is not forcing others to accept your religion else they die. This is not Dawah! In a religion where we teach and encourage Dawah by action so that people want to follow you because of how you are, what is the place of coercion? What is the place of violence?

As a Muslim, we are taught that when a stranger visits your home and asks for help, you offer your home up to them. You give them food, shelter and make them welcome until they are ready to be on their way. It does not matter what religion this person adopts or what their principles are. You help them, you talk to them and you let them go. You have made a change. There is no coercion.

That is the Islam I know.

Not this one where you have a disagreement and you behead a woman. Gaskiya, those killers are supposed to develop a womb right there and then, squat down and birth that woman and she must grow right then and there back into the age she was before they killed her. For by God, if you can take a life in a wink without remorse, you must surely be able to create a life in a snap without stress.
Muslim clerics, stop keeping silent.

If my father has a house and my brother's friends who are thieves and hoodlums always spend time in my house, people will point at my house and say, "That is a house of thieves and hoodlums". And no matter how many times my father goes out to the public and holds press conferences to, say "These are not my children. My children are well behaved and upstanding citizens", nobody will believe him until he sends those bad children away from his home.

You keep quiet whenever these dastardly acts are committed in the name of our religion, you do not even speak to your congregation, of course people will lump us all together.

And stop comparing yourselves to other religion and citing what they have done in so so place and so so time. We are not other religions. We are the religion of light and peace.

Why then do people bring darkness and terror in our name?

We will all die. We will all answer questions on the final day. May we be prepared insha Allah.

436 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by madridguy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
I am feeling the pain of the writer as I am also tired of defending my religion due to so many miscreant killing all the name of Islam. I remember how a colleagues of mine always called me terrorist just because I am a Muslim. I feel like going down the day sister Bose told me that she knew someday I will kill her too because as a Muslim I am a potential killer.

Education is the only way out and also Hausa should stop breeding Terrorist through Al-Majiri.

We are Muslim and not Terrorist.

RIP Mrs Bridget.

263 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
freshcvvs:
[s]By Zainab Haruna

I am appalled. And then I am tired.
I am tired. Islam is not the only religion. We have extremely knowledgeable scholars, why can they not regulate the teachers of the religion. Any deranged person with a half baked knowledge and tons of misinterpretations of the Qu'ran will just gather illiterate youths and feed them their skewed version of the religion. Then you have things like this happen.
And always in the north. There are Muslims in other parts of Nigeria. What is the common denomination in the North? Large number of uneducated people. The ones who are educated, when you hear them speak about Islam, ahh! Alhamdulillah.

However, the uneducated ones make up the vast majority. They have no knowledge of Islam besides what their teacher taught them, I mean they cannot even read and write and the Northerners are a typically fierce people. Small thing, fight. Small anger, kill.
This rubbish needs to stop. The Ullama must do something. This defensive position we keep adopting everytime doesn't do us any good. I am tired of having to defend my religion which I know is good but what good is it when my neighbours fear me and people look at a woman in a hijab or a man with beards and trousers not touching the floor as a terrorist?
They are redefining the image of the whole religion. The wicked ones who twist the little knowledge of Islam to suit their own perverted goals are at the forefront. They are on the news everyday. They make headlines everyday.

The smart ones. The ones who went to school. Who understand the religion like it was taught by the holy Prophet. Who know that Jihad is not killing innocent men, women and children. It is not taking up arms against the unsuspecting populace. It is not bragging about the people you have killed and the many more you plan to kill. It is not kidnapping girls and calling them "wives" and impregnating them without their parents' consent. It is not striking fear in the hearts of the average hard working people who are just trying to make ends meet. It is not forcing others to accept your religion else they die. This is not Dawah! In a religion where we teach and encourage Dawah by action so that people want to follow you because of how you are, what is the place of coercion? What is the place of violence?
As a Muslim, we are taught that when a stranger visits your home and asks for help, you offer your home up to them. You give them food, shelter and make them welcome until they are ready to be on their way. It does not matter what religion this person adopts or what their principles are. You help them, you talk to them and you let them go. You have made a change. There is no coercion.

That is the Islam I know.
Not this one where you have a disagreement and you behead a woman. Gaskiya, those killers are supposed to develop a womb right there and then, squat down and birth that woman and she must grow right then and there back into the age she was before they killed her. For by God, if you can take a life in a wink without remorse, you must surely be able to create a life in a snap without stress.

Muslim clerics, stop keeping silent.
If my father has a house and my brother's friends who are thieves and hoodlums always spend time in my house, people will point at my house and say, "That is a house of thieves and hoodlums". And no matter how many times my father goes out to the public and holds press conferences to, say "These are not my children. My children are well behaved and upstanding citizens", nobody will believe him until he sends those bad children away from his home.
You keep quiet whenever these dastardly acts are committed in the name of our religion, you do not even speak to your congregation, of course people will lump us all together.

And stop comparing yourselves to other religion and citing what they have done in so so place and so so time. We are not other religions. We are the religion of light and peace.
Why then do people bring darkness and terror in our name?
We will all die. We will all answer questions on the final day. May we be prepared insha Allah.

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1183656105002545&id=100000745011000&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6292692861913457007%3Amf_story_key.8642232023200456348&__tn__=%2As[/s]

Blasphemous write up. angry angry

Allah forgive the Op cool

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by freshcvvs: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Why quote the whole thing?

Why not just jump and pass?

Anyways Muslims (good ones) should start coming out in drove to educate their vast majority of religiously illiterate followers, if not no one is going to take you guys serious again.

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by otemanuduno: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
I have been saying it, ALL RELIGION WILL CEASE TO EXIST and everyone shall start using their God-given brains to achieve things for themselves, because that is what DOMINO REVERAD, the GOD who made the content of the universe with a Big Bang said. He hates being worshipped. He gave everything to nature, but the sons of Reverad thought to interfere with nature by asking the homos to be worshipping them instead of using their brains to make findings and do good to their neighbours.

Now the Kingdom of Domino Reverad is here, let Jehovah(satan/Allah) tremble because the real God of the universe is here. Read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS given to me by EARTUM the brother of Jehovah(the first son of God to establish religion). Check my signature.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by lecturerdabo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Quran 8.12: "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Quran 9:5
"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

Quran 9:29:
"Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."

Quran 22:19-22: "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods"

HAPPY SUNDAY PALS N MAY THE PEACE OF ALLAH BE WITH YOU!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by freshcvvs: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Quran 8.12: "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

"Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."

Quran 22:19-22: "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods"

Pls what's the meaning of this now? Are you saying we do not have verses in the bible with similar stuffs you just posted?

I didn't post this here to make you come with this "their religion is bad" "mine is good" bullcrap.

We all have bad eggs in every religion of the world.

I have personally come to the conclusion that present Islam is Christianity 3,000 to 4000 years ago.

What used to happen years ago in Christianity is what islam is currently practising which is so old school and archaic.

The more enlightened ones they, the better for their religion.

Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey e.t.c are Muslim countries but very civilized in their ways

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by Rilwayne001: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Well, I'm tired too. The major solution now is education/ enlightenment which I doubt this people are ready for.

7 Likes

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by crackhouse(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by kevoh(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin grin Kikiki. Islam on a self destruct journey already with their violent and murderous nature. By the time they realise, they would have used their hands to make same Islam irrelevant and the sensible ones like the OP would have left for alternatives.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by johnydon22(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
None of you ever chose your religion, it was given to you by your parents.. Same goes for Christians.

If Rilwayne001 was born here in the East by Eastern parents he's likely to be a Christian, If annunaki2 was born in the far north or south west by Muslim parents he surely would have been a muslim and that is the plain truth.

and if this was the case the position you both hold as regard Islam vs Christianity would have been the reverse... Religion is almost certainly a result of a geographical point of origin.

None of you chose your religion, why then would you spend all your life defending something you never chose in the first place?

123 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by Rilwayne001: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
johnydon22:
None of you ever chose your religion, it was given to you by your parents.. Same goes for Christians.

If Rilwayne001 was born here in the East by Eastern parents he's likely to be a Christian, If annunaki2 was born in the far north or south west by Muslim parents he surely would have been a muslim and that is the plain truth.

I agree! However I would have change my view.

and if this was the case the position you both hold as regard Islam vs Christianity would have been the reverse... Religion is almost certainly a result of a geographical point of origin.

This is not totally going to be true. The same can be said of you. Had it been you were born up north, you would have been a Muslim without ever having any thought to disbelief in the existence of God, do you agree?

None of you chose your religion, why then would you spend all your life defending something you never chose in the first place?

I didn't chose it in the first place but now, I have chosen it. So I have the right to defend that I have chosen. smiley

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Civillization is the key.

An illiterate is a mere puppet, controllable by taunts and insults....

What Nigeria needs to do up north is a massive reeducation, no hands barred; the type that does an intense sweep through generations of all ages....

This will teach Hausa muslims to be more sensible, more tolerant, less probable to behave stupidly.......

I mean, here in the South-West, There have been reported cases of this same "Blasphemy" ( Remember the U.I girl lipsrsealed) and yet we see no heads being removed.

Infact, people in Medevial Europe also did the same thing for Blasphemous people......

It's all about education and thinking to me.........

11 Likes

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by Einl(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

What did she say that was wrong?? Enlightenen me.

10 Likes

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by johnydon22(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

LOL i was expecting this, how funny you didn't disappoint bro, i am also expecting annunaki2 to also make such far from reality comment, we all know it's a big fat lie

You would have been emotionally attached to Christianity like you are to Islam now, and as a christian would have been deriding the Islam faith while blinded to the inconsistencies of yours. .

This is not totally going to be true. The same can be said of you. Had it been you were born up north, you would have been a Muslim without ever having any thought to disbelief in the existence of God, do you agree?

Surely enough i agree i would have been a Muslim but i think study has shown that people with belief and people without one (like myself ) make use of different parts of their brain.

Sceptics use the analytic part while believers utilize the intuitive part, so having been an analytic thinker all my life religion never really was compatible with my nature.

So if i was a Muslim i still would have become atheistic though it might have taken much longer than i it took me now cus i see Muslims are more stoic in their convictions and also the fear of societal reaction to such radical apostasy having seen instances of apostate killings or the one his relatives chained in a psychiatric home in Nigeria when he left the muslim faith and became atheistic.

Or it would have been impossible if i never went to school and met such a fine love in Science and empirical knowledge.

I didn't chose it in the first place but now, I have chosen it. So I have the right to defend that I have chosen. smiley

The first indoctrination made your belief more like your default mode, you didn't really choose it now cus you never left it in the first place.

So you still never chose it but more like riding on the waves of the effects of your indoctrination as a Child.

So i think it's highly misplaced to spend your life defending that which you never chose for yourself in the first place.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by Einl(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
lecturerdabo:

hahahahahaahahah. Your crazy!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by Einl(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=freshcvvs post=46299194]

Pls what's the meaning of this now? Are you saying we do not have verses in the bible with similar stuffs you just posted?

I didn't post this here to make you come with this "their religion is bad" "mine is good" bullcrap.

I have personally come to the conclusion that present Islam is Christianity 3,000 to 4000 years ago.

What used to happen years ago in Christianity is what islam is currently practising which is so old school and archaic.

Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey e.t.c are Muslim countries but very civilized in their ways[/quote

See this one sef. There was NO Christianity 3000 or 4000 years ago. When was Jesus born? What you meant was Judaism, and Christianity and Islam both have roots there. Stop saying what you don't know. And the Ancient Jews were a minority in the world. There number was and will never be the numbers of Christianity or Islam. And no, Judaism was never as violent as the other religions we have today. They simply didn't have the numbers to conquer the world and force people to convert to THEIR religion. Get you FACTS right.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by annunaki2(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
johnydon22:

If I was unfortunate enough to have been born a muslim, I would like millions of other muslims have renounced it by now. I know this because even as a christian, I have critically examined my faith and I even reject a lot of popular church doctrines that I find faulty. I am not blind when it comes to religious thinking, infact I consider myself to be far more rational than the average atheist.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by Einl(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
freshcvvs:

Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey e.t.c are Muslim countries but very civilized in their ways

See this one sef. There was NO Christianity 3000 or 4000
years ago. When was Jesus born? What you meant was
Judaism, and Christianity and Islam both have roots there.
Stop saying what you don't know. And the Ancient Jews
were a minority in the world. There number was and will
never be the numbers of Christianity or Islam. And no,
Judaism was never as violent as the other religions we have
today. They simply didn't have the numbers to conquer the
world and force people to convert to THEIR religion. Get you
FACTS right.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by johnydon22(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
annunaki2:

If I was unfortunate enough to have been born a muslim, I would like millions of other muslims have renounced it by now.
Rilwayne001:

johnydon22:

LOL i was expecting this, how funny you didn't disappoint bro, i am also expecting annunaki2 to also make such far from reality comment, we all know it's a big fat lie

hahahaha i scored a bullseye...Rilywayne001 what did i tell you... LOL... Nice one brothers!!!

I know this because even as a christian, I have critically examined my faith and I even reject a lot of popular church doctrines that I find faulty. I am not blind when it comes to religious thinking, infact I consider myself to be far more rational than the average atheist…

I'm sure you are..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by Rilwayne001: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
SirWere:

I mean, here in the South-West, There have been reported cases of this same "Blasphemy" ( Remember the U.I girl lipsrsealed) and yet we see no heads being removed.

Infact, people in Medevial Europe also did the same thing for Blasphemous people......

It's all about education and thinking to me.........

I remember vividly the UI incident. My sister was in mosque that day. The lady dressed in burqa like a Muslim, entered the mosque and when it was time for Jumat, the call to prayer was made. she started shouting Jesus is lord, Allah is satan and so on. Those inside the mosque already couldn't do anything because the prayer had already started but those outside entered and grabbed her. She only received a slight beating before she was handed over to the school authority.

People were just saying If it had been in a place like kano or Kaduna.. lipsrsealed

Truth education although is not the main solution to this but will certainly curb it to the bearest minimum.

Enlightenment will definitely do. Enlightening these bastards will do.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by Rilwayne001: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
annunaki2:

Mohammed is the real animalistic demon in human skin. The bastard died 1,400 years yet his real followers are still killing for him to date.

Okay
Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by Rilwayne001: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
annunaki2:

If I was unfortunate enough to have been born a muslim, I would like millions of other muslims have renounced it by now. I know this because even as a christian, I have critically examined my faith and I even reject a lot of popular church doctrines that I find faulty. I am not blind when it comes to religious thinking, infact I consider myself to be far more rational than the average atheist.

I dare you to outline the bolded.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
U Lie Jare All Muslim Are The Same Just Insult Muhammed And See What They Do To You Or Weren't They Praying In Jumat On Friday When That Sexy Girl Passed Through Their Mosque With Provocative Dress And They Beat The Hell Out Of Her Starting That Crises In Jos Instead Of Ignoring Her STOP LYING FOR ISLAM YOU ARE ALL THE SAME

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by urahara(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
otemanuduno:
I have been saying it, ALL RELIGION WILL CEASE TO EXIST and everyone shall start using their God-given brains to achieve things for themselves, because that is what DOMINO REVERAD, the GOD who made the content of the universe with a Big Bang said. He hates being worshipped. He gave everything to nature, but the sons of Reverad thought to interfere with nature by asking the homos to be worshipping them instead of using their brains to make findings and do good to their neighbours.

Now the Kingdom of Domino Reverad is here, let Jehovah(satan/Allah) tremble because the real God of the universe is here. Read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS given to me by EARTUM the brother of Jehovah(the first son of God to establish religion). Check my signature.

U and this your domino grin

3 Likes

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by freshcvvs: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Einl:

See this one sef. There was NO Christianity 3000 or 4000
years ago. When was Jesus born? What you meant was
Judaism, and Christianity and Islam both have roots there.
Stop saying what you don't know. And the Ancient Jews
were a minority in the world. There number was and will
never be the numbers of Christianity or Islam. And no,
Judaism was never as violent as the other religions we have
today. They simply didn't have the numbers to conquer the
world and force people to convert to THEIR religion. Get you
FACTS right.

Why play a fool? the old testament that makes up part of the bible for the Christians is what? can you be a complete Christian without the bible which is made up of both old and new testament?

This wasn't posted for you religious Christians to start your usual banters, it's about the Muslims and Islam and let it remain so.

4 Likes

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by freshcvvs: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lilbrown007:
U Lie Jare All Muslim Are The Same Just Insult Muhammed And See What They Do To You Or Weren't They Praying In Jumat On Friday When That Sexy Girl Passed Through Their Mosque With Provocative Dress And They Beat The Hell Out Of Her Starting That Crises In Jos Instead Of Ignoring Her STOP LYING FOR ISLAM YOU ARE ALL THE SAME

Only ignorant people talk like you. so all Christians are the same too?

Religious ignoramus.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by freshcvvs: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
kevoh:
grin grin Kikiki. Islam on a self destruct journey already with their violent and murderous nature. By the time they realise, they would have used their hands to make same Islam irrelevant and the sensible ones like the OP would have left for alternatives.

I am not a Muslim (OP), learn to read carefully and well sir.
Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
freshcvvs:

Only ignorant people talk like you. so all Christians are the same too?

Religious ignoramus.
From Ur Writing U Just Proved U Guys Are The Same N Xtians Aren't Any Different Either

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / A Submissive Muslim Wife Suddenly Lost Interest In Sexual Intercourse / Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.