Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Timely Warning To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timely Warning To Nigerians (1048 Views)

Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB / Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors / Discos Now Distributing Darkness To Nigerians – Senator Sani Blasts Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timely Warning To Nigerians by THEconqueror: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians by dannytoe(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
It is better to learn from the mistake's of others than to experience the mistake of others......

1 Like

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians by mixratio(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
It's true.... Religious and ethnic bias and favoritism has eaten too deep into our national fabric... We need to take a stand.. A stitch in time saves nine... .
Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians by Denko2721987(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
i have be saying and seeing the same things since.. The ethnic, religious and even political animosity among Nigerians is on an all time high. And it might be only a matter of time before the gross consequences of this brewing hatred comes to bare. Nigerians deceiving themselves saying they are One?? i know what is coming and i cant wait to RUNNNNNNNNNNN... Cos the way things are going I dont see anything stopping the inevitability of what is coming..

2 Likes

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians by gidgiddy: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
One thing I do know. We in the East don't have a history of going fight anyone. It is those with a history of going to fight other people that usually come to the East to fight us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians by tkpoint2(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
What a piece!

Only the youths have a greater work here! (We constitute nearly 50% of Nigeria population). embarassed
But the few elites have taken our minds to ransom cry. ---We cannot think properly again
Our reasoning capacity has diminished embarassed
It is a pity, we fight dirty on social media over politicians who don't have the well being of the citizens at hearts undecided

GUYS we need to think
We need to ponder
We need to reason
Let us take the bull by the horn
Let us get our mind back
Let us gets our thinking faculty back

And stand against all the injustice perpetrated by the evil ones (Politicians and even some so called men of God.
Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians by greatgod2012(f): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
How I wish we Nigerians heed to this warning.

I have the discs of hotel Rwandan and sometimes in April at home and anytime I remember what happened in that film, I'm always afraid and I always pray we don't experience such in our dear country.

Let's all shun tribalism and religious fanaticism and embrace peace and unity.

Our common enemy is our greedy politicians who are using religion and tribal lines to divide us, let's reject them and embrace unity.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians by Dapyem(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
THEconqueror:

*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

@Op,Why was my own thread closed? I am the one that first posted this story. Mine was closed for this one. Is it normal like that? Can someone pls answer me?
Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians by THEconqueror: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Denko2721987:
i have be saying and seeing the same things since.. The ethnic, religious and even political animosity among Nigerians is on an all time high. And it might be only a matter of time before the gross consequences of this brewing hatred comes to bare. Nigerians deceiving themselves saying they are One?? i know what is coming and i cant wait to RUNNNNNNNNNNN... Cos the way things are going I dont see anything stopping the inevitability of what is coming..

The truth is those beating the drum of war have no clue about the Pandora's box they want to open. Most of our political elites have dual citizenship and massive investments all over the world and at the slightest hint of war the will be off for good. Sadly those are the people we keep supporting and hating each other for. I just wish we will open our eyes to the time bomb that we are sitting and make every effort to defuse it before its too late. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians by THEconqueror: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dapyem:

@Op,Why was my own thread closed? I am the one that first posted this story. Mine was closed for this one. Is it normal like that? Can someone pls answer me?

I wish I have answers to your questions, but I don't. I can only say sorry winkand let's focus on the message.
Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians by Dapyem(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
THEconqueror:

I wish I have answers to your questions, but I don't. I can only say sorry winkand let's focus on the message.
No problem,so far the message is passed to all. I am a Nigerian
Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians by DaBullIT(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Recycled story
Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians by Trapping(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
OP, This horse shit is not going to deter us from seeking our God given right to self determination. Scare Mongering aint gonna work. If you know the amount of scare mongering thrown at the British in the wake of Brexit, you will understand that when a peoples mind is a made on certain aspects of their lives nothing is ever going to change that. CNN gave Nigerians a clue of what the world is planning for them, just wait for it... By November US will have a new president, so just tell Bubu to continue with his thoughtless actions and when the time comes people like you will be sweating to save him. Again, just wait for it!!
Re: Timely Warning To Nigerians by THEconqueror: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Trapping:
OP, This horse shit is not going to deter us from seeking our God given right to self determination. Scare Mongering aint gonna work. If you know the amount of scare mongering thrown at the British in the wake of Brexit, you will understand that when a peoples mind is a made on certain aspects of their lives nothing is ever going to change that. CNN gave Nigerians a clue of what the world is planning for them, just wait for it... By November US will have a new president, so just tell Bubu to continue with his thoughtless actions and when the time comes people like you will be sweating to save him. Again, just wait for it!!

Mr I am not holding brief for Buhari neither am I grieving the lost of election. If you have understanding of the message you will know it is not about who goes or stays but about avoiding any situation that will turn Nigerians to refugees in their own Country. It's funny also how you compare Brexit with the war mongering and hate campaign we are presently witnessing. Truth is even if Nigeria breaks up today, I don't see what's gonna be different because it's still going to be the same circle of few miscreants running things with people like you seeking another 'exit'

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari’s Visit To The U.S. Not A Proof Of Innocence – State Department Sou / Breaking: Edo 2016, Court Strikes Out Rival PDP Candidate, Iduoriyekemwen / Why President Buhari Should Resign Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.