Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB (17083 Views)

2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket / S’east Govs: We’ll Resist Attempt To Use Security Agencies To Rig Election / Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Okwyla: 3:14am On Feb 10, 2018
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has decried the support of the leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo and South-East governors for the recent military Operation Python Dance that unleashed mayhem on a non violent organization that it is, as well as the entire South East and South South, saying Federal Government’s inaction to herdsmen attacks and killings in the Middle Belt, would have served as a lesson and an eye opener to its duplicity.

The group wondered why Ohanaeze and governors of Southeast endorsed the attack on IPOB by military armored tanks in the name of operation Python dance while no Hausa\Fulani governor or Arewa Consultative Forum has condemned or spoken out against the killer herdsmen.

The media and publicity secretary of IPOB, Emma Powerful, in a statement yesterday said that the deployment of soldiers to Benue, Taraba and other states to tame the menace of herdsmen by the federal government has been belated after much havoc had been done and many lives wasted in the areas.

According him, “Have you heard a single word of condemnation from any Hausa Fulani governor or Arewa Consultative Forum against these killer herdsmen? The answer is a capital no. Maybe there is a lesson here to be learned by Igbo politicians and Ohaneze Ndigbo.

“This government is currently in the midst of deceit but unfortunately some people are being taken in by their lies. It took pressure from all over the world to get this administration to agree to this paper deployment because we know it’s not real.

“The best remedy for the murderous mayhem of the terrorists is to divide Nigeria. Anybody still habouring the hope of one united prosperous Nigeria is living in a fool’s paradise. Unfortunately, this belatedly announced Operation Cat race or whatever they named it, to deal with a band of hardened state sponsored terrorists is totally meaningless. People will continue to die needlessly until Nigeria is divided.

“The deployment of troops to beleaguered Benue communities is a fraud designed to hoodwink the masses into thinking that this administration is serious about fighting the menace of Fulani herdsmen which they created through their policy of acquiescence and appeasement.

“These so called troops allegedly deployed to Benue are all staffed by Fulani officers who as usual will provide protection and cover for the tribesmen who are doing the killing. The world witnessed the same scenario in Southern Kaduna in 2016\17 or we have, suddenly forgotten. Did Nigerian Army not allegedly supply murderous herdsmen with arms with which they massacred and sacked non Muslim villages in Southern Kaduna?”

Despite the outlawed group’s strong words, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Southeast governors and other prominent leaders of the region have consistently expressed belief and support for a united Nigeria.

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/02/herdsmen-killings-strong-warning-to.html

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Ikechuob: 3:20am On Feb 10, 2018
Why do IPOB still bother to teach sense to those greedy sellouts.

Abeg, leave them. Let single handily drown themselves within their own community. How many igbos still respect or listen to igbo governors talkless ohaneze. Allow them to continue drowning themselves

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:21am On Feb 10, 2018
Igbos are foolish

Where were they when part of there land have been ceded to Their masters up north

Fulani's

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:24am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:
Why do IPOB still bother to teach sense to those greedy sellouts.

Abeg, leave them. Let single handily drown themselves within their own community.

Fulani herdsmen land Dispute I not a grammatical or online negotiations

You have to leave with the next ikenedili chukwu or GUO bus tomorrow

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:31am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

I don't speak stupidity. Biko can someone translate what this illiterate without a life is trying to say.

That Igbos and their online miscreants are hopeless in the invasion coming

Also that you lack comprehension and sense of reasoning to understand that its not an online or chest beating battle

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

Which igboland was ceded to fulanis?
Which igboland is controlled by a fulani

I understand that everything from you APC are lies but damn, at least make one that makes sense and falls auth reality. Stupidity is a disease. Do us a favour and end yourself before you infect everyone around you.

Shut up and stop ranting

Ebonyi off course

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

Which igboland was ceded to fulanis?
Which igboland is controlled by a fulani

I understand that everything from you APC are lies but damn, at least make one that makes sense and falls auth reality. Stupidity is a disease. Do us a favour and end yourself before you infect everyone around you.

You lack sense of reasoning

To comprehend

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

I don't speak stupidity. Biko can someone translate what this illiterate without a life is trying to say.

I you observe very well

I don't engage online miscreants

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Ikechuob: 3:36am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

That Igbos and their online miscreants are hopeless in the invasion coming

Also that you lack comprehension and sense of reasoning to understand that its not an online or chest beating battle

Thank you for letting everyone know that your master president, buhari, is planning an invasion to steal lands for the fulanis.

Thanks for snitching

This is exactly what happens when illiterates make effort to try and mock. They end up revealing secrets they've been online desperately trying to hide. We now know why cattle colony was suggested and being forced on people. Thank you sarrki for snitching.

Lastly, even the fulanis have mentioned that they won't dare colonize igboland like they trying to do to the rest of una. Instead of worrying about a possibility of invasion in igboland, i suggest worry about the droves of fulani already coming into your lands.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Ikechuob: 3:37am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up and stop ranting

Ebonyi off course

Where in Ebonyi is currently controlled by fulani or ceded to fulani?

I'll wait

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Ikechuob: 3:38am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

I you observe very well

I don't engage online miscreants

Try small to use your brain biko. It is in your head for a reason. It's not a decoration

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:41am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

Try small to use your brain biko. It is in your head for a reason. It's not a decoration

Go and fight for your father land in Ebonyi

I am least of your problem now

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:41am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

Where in Ebonyi is currently controlled by fulani or ceded to fulani?

I'll wait

Igbos headquarters knows where

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Ikechuob: 3:42am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Go and fight for your father land in Ebonyi

I am least of your problem now

I'll do that when you finally liberate illorin from the generational servitude.
Go and bow to your fulani emir

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Ikechuob: 3:45am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos headquarters knows where

Thought so. Unable to answer his own delusions.
Go and seek a psychologist, i do believe you're mentally ill and a complete dullard

No wonder you're the leader of BMC crew of this administration.
Birds of the same feather, flocks together.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

I'll do that when you finally liberate illorin from the generational servitude.

Get the first turn to the east tomorrow

Lagos shagamu express way will be a little bit free of traffic tomorrow

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Ikechuob: 3:46am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Your governor in Ebonyi ordered all local chief to give land by fire by force to your masters ( Fulani herdsmen)

That's why I say you lack sense of reasoning

Name the lands in Ebonyi that was forcefully ceded to fulani.

I'm still waiting

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

Thought so. Unable to answer his own delusions.
Go and seek a psychologist, i do believe you're mentally ill and a complete dullard

No wonder you're the leader of BMC crew of this administration.
Birds of the same feather, flocks together.

Your land is under siege

I am not your problem right now

That's what that terrorist organization suppose to face than chanting and chest beating under Onitsha bridge

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Ikechuob: 3:48am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Get the first turn to the east tomorrow

Lagos shagamu express way will be a little bit free of traffic tomorrow

Go and liberate your illorin people from slavery.
How many more years do you need to be fulani slaves before growing balls to take your land back.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

Name the lands in Ebonyi that was forcefully ceded to fulani.

I'm still waiting

When you get home tomorrow

Make sure you leave with the first bus

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Ikechuob: 3:49am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Your land is under siege

I am not your problem right now

That's what that terrorist organization suppose to face than chanting and chest beating under Onitsha bridge

You know the land is under siege but yet can't name the said land?

Shebi you see how you continuously make yourself look like a fool on this NL. I hope that 30k is worth the disgrace you repeatedly make yourself look like.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:51am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

You know the land is under siege but yet can't name the said land.

Shebi tou seek how continuously make yourself look like a fool on this NL. I hope that 30k is worth the disgrace you repeatedly make yourself look like.

PDP online miscreants are the worst

Wetin concern me with the names

All I know is that your village is under siege

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Ikechuob: 3:52am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

When you get home tomorrow

Make sure you leave with the first bus

I'll make sure to have that bus take me to illorin to watch your servitude.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sarrki(m): 3:53am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

I'll make sure to have that bus take me to illorin to watch your servitude.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/258144-ebonyi-governor-authorises-local-chiefs-create-cattle-grazing-areas.html

Igbos are terrorist, criminal and epidemic to global peace

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Ikechuob: 3:54am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

PDP online miscreants are the worst

Wetin concern me with the names

All I know is that your village is under siege

I know the village without names that dey in your head.

If you're the best buhari can get to be his social media defender, I can see why nothing from this administration is positive. Dullards everywhere just like your "sai Buhari".

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 4:04am On Feb 10, 2018
sad cool pythons reset faulty/abnormal to Normal.The hunch back terrorist one and his worthless,imbe ragtag BSS nearly turned S/E to another Rwanda. God bless PYTHONS leader

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Ikechuob: 4:04am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/258144-ebonyi-governor-authorises-local-chiefs-create-cattle-grazing-areas.html

Did you even bother to read the article at all?

Thank you for once again proving me accurate that indeed you're an illiterate

Gov. David Umahi of Ebonyi has directed traditional rulers to collate data on herdsmen operating in the state for easy identification and maintenance of peace.

Mr. Umahi, who gave the order on Friday in Abakaiki at a meeting with traditional rulers and miners in the state, noted that the data should include herdsmen’s names, location and contact phone numbers of their leaders.

The governor remarked that the decision was reached after series of meetings with security agencies, various committees and representatives of herdsmen in the state.

“Traditional rulers should hold constant meetings with the herdsmen so that they can identify those from Niger Republic and other areas that foment trouble.

“We have been living in peace with the herdsmen for several years but still maintain that there would not be movement of cattle from one area to another in the state.”

He urged the traditional rulers and other concerned authorities to agree on grazing locations with the herdsmen where they would be restricted for their grazing activities.

“I will provide amenities such as water in such locations because the state government does not have the resources for ranching.

“When the grasses in such areas finish, you should arrange for another location for grazing because we would not tolerate cattle eating or destroying crops on our farmlands.

“Trouble is inevitable but we can handle them maturely through the various committees on herdsmen in the villages, communities and state levels,” he said.

That's what your own provided article stated he authorized the elders to do.

Point out the lands seized and the village ceded or are you so slow you don't know the difference between an occupied land and a grass field?

I repeat again name the lands and villages in Ebonyi that's forcefully ceded to fulani.

I'm Still waiting

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by hurumnanya: 4:07am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

You are a shame to your entire generation. What a disoriented individual.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 4:11am On Feb 10, 2018
wink cheesy cool embarassed undecided wink wink grin smiley wink grin wink grin wink grin confused pigs*Dive*

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Transport Petroleum Products By Rail System / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi / Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.