Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? (610 Views)

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue / Purgatory....Real Or Fairytale? {updated} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by mcemmy0z: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is possible we are just a dream. But are we? You ever have those "realistic dreams"? Where when you wake up it feels so real, you could swear it happened. How do we know that this isn't all a dream? A subconscious way of showing our pro-conscious that if we lived life a certain way, our choices would cause a certain effect. This could all be a moving image, like a movie that never ends unless we make it end in our conscious. It could actually, be possible. Research has showed many patients in Austrailia and Greece that were under a "coma" like life since they have been born. How do we not know that our "bodies" are in some other place in a "coma" like way, and we are the thoughts. (to make it clear, if someone is in a coma, they can not move or speak. But can hear everything outside that is being said to them.) so, our "thoughts" or "the little voice in our head" could be the people talking around us where our "coma" like body really is. Better yet, we could just simply be a character in our bodies dream that our body wants to be,or maybe that is dreaming of to be. In the brain, there are certain parts that can make the human body be in a "sleep" mode. But our brains are still working, just from the outside we look dead. Like a zombie perhaps? Maybe that's where the zombie comes from? Our "coma" body might not want our life to end. So even after they body makes us die in it"s "dream" we could be a "zombie" or a half alive person that is still thirsty for life. I don't believe in god, so i don't know if hell and heaven are even there. But for our bodies maybe out of the fear of not knowing where our dead self goes after death, they keep us alive, as a "zombie" but then again , lol maybe i'm just thinking too much. ...
Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by mcemmy0z: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by ifenes(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Your life experiences are the dream your Soul(the real you) is having

1 Like

Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by ever811(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
you are not dreaming neither are you thinking too much... you are just confused.. I swear. thank you.
Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by mcemmy0z: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
ever811:
you are not dreaming neither are you thinking too much... you are just confused.. I swear. thank you.
Confused? ..how are you so sure about that?

2 Likes

Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by 4kings: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
ifenes:

Your life experiences are the dream your Soul(the real you) is having
Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 20, 2016
Not really a dream. It's more of a systematically constructed delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by orisa37: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2016
This is a "Semantic Texts".We are real human beings, full of actions, interactions and movements. We have Conscience. We feel ,think and reason, so we are the Substance of our Shadows.
Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by 4kings: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2016
orisa37:
This is a "Semantic Texts".We are real human beings, full of actions, interactions and movements. We have Conscience. We feel ,think and reason, so we are the Substance of our Shadows.
What if it is all an illusion by a higher intelligence. wink grin
Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by orisa37: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2016
Man in the Image of a Higher Intelligence. That Man, meaning Physical Spirit made Lucifer jealous of a double standards created in Man. The Atheists can never feel the nature of God's Spirits in them. They are somehow reluctant to accept that The Higher Intelligence is always capable and Omnipotent.
Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by orisa37: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2016
Man in the Image of a Higher Intelligence. That Man, meaning Physical Spirit that made Lucifer jealous of a double standards of God, created in Man.
Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by HCpaul(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
orisa37:
Man in the Image of a Higher Intelligence. That Man, meaning Physical Spirit made Lucifer jealous of a double standards created in Man. The Atheists can never feel the nature of God's Spirits in them. They are somehow reluctant to accept that The Higher Intelligence is always capable and Omnipotent.

I love your response my brother.
Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by 4kings: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
HCpaul:

I love your response my brother.
So you believe in higher intelligence?
Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by HCpaul(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
4kings:

So you believe in higher intelligence?

Oh bro.... How is admiring your response insinuating that I now believe in higher intelligence?

I just admired your response and nothing more.

Nevertheless, higher intelligence are real but we are still searching to figure out a convincing one by not pressurizing on people our scientific view on the genuineness of their reality.
Re: Are We Real Or Is Just A Dream? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Following this thread. I watched a TEDx talk recently about how this life we all experience might just be a hologram. Lol. Different theories come up everyday grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Terrorist Planning To Attack RCCG During Convention. / Great Pastors Who Lied To Us / Questions On Belief System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.