Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia (59270 Views)

Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" / Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey / Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by Amoto94(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
quickly:

In the past islam was spread by killing dominating and raping women but that cannot happen in a world of social media facebook and people are aware of what is happening.

Islam in Nigeria was spread by two main jihadists

Elkanemi
and Usman Dan fodio

and they are no different from

Abubakar Shekau

and i can guarantee blood was shed.

To cure your ignorance Islam wasn't spread by killings and rape. Islam has been in existence in Northern and Southern Nigeria before the great-grandfather of el-Kanemi and Dan Fodio were born and this wasn't by way of sword but rather by way of trade and interactions with Muslims Muslims Muslims Muslims. As for Christianity we know how native Americans were wiped away by rampaging Christian men and Africa was looted and Africans enslaved treated very harshly by their captors.
Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by quickly: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Amoto94:
To cure your ignorance Islam wasn't spread by killings and rape. Islam has been in existence in Northern and Southern Nigeria before the great-grandfather of el-Kanemi and Dan Fodio were born and this wasn't by way of sword but rather by way of trade and interactions with Muslims Muslims Muslims Muslims. As for Christianity we know how native Americans were wiped away by rampaging Christian men and Africa was looted and Africans enslaved treated very harshly by their captors.

Talk about nigeria here mr ignoramus u feel u know but u know nothing

what u dont know that in america somepeople religion is the constitution
they are nationalists

white in nature are not religious but they are nationalist or facist mostly in nature. A percentage of them are racist too.

But percentage of them middle easterners their religion is also their politics.

That is why mohammedans want their religion to become law

But that can never happen in a multi ethnic world

We africans are consumers we like to copy copy. Our own culture and belifs is looked down upon by ourselves first and them others.

In Africa historically especially in the south we differentatie betwwen religion and politics. also we know that this religion is a product of colonisation just like we are conversing in a colonised language.

Colonisation of the mind iss what is the order of the day.

islam was spread into africa thru violence and also copy copy.
This is what mohmamed preached to his people based on his experience in Mecca.

So ISIS are actually islamic..their boss has PHD in Islam and born from as family of islamic scholars and he is from Mhammed original home town and he understand the classical arabic and all the hidden meaning which non arabs cannot understand.

Prior to invention of shipping, there was trans sahara slave trade middle east to africa thru the desert.

History shows the mohammedans attacked north africa and made its way to west africa via libya

Middle east was the richest continent after invention of shipping europe became the richest continent and they invaded South and North America.

I can assure you that the mohammedans would love to be in South America to spread their cancer

Now the ASians - Chinese and Japense are to wise to be dominated by mohammedans

2 Likes

Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
jornie:

And what did the military achieve after the coup?

I struck out progress in your post because neither coup or civilan democracy rule has solved anything.

Nigeria keeps getting worse by the year.
Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by jornie(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
0000A:

I struck out progress in your post because neither coup or civilan democracy rule has solved anything.

Nigeria keeps getting worse by the year.
True.. Hopefully when the basic things have being cared for,it will ease alot of pain.
Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
jornie:

True.. Hopefully when the basic things have being cared for,it will ease alot of pain.

What are these basic things, sir?
Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by ValerianSteel(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Zoharariel and Cowardminted Nairaminted the chief arm chair Google analyst.You both proved how unintelligent you are.You were quick to judgement and your first comments on this thread displays how shallow your knowledge is on most matters we discuss here.

1 Like

Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Zoharariel and Cowardminted Nairaminted the chief arm chair Google analyst.You both proved how unintelligent you are.You were quick to judgement and your first comments on this thread displays how shallow your knowledge is on most matters we discuss here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by NairaMinted: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2016
ValerianSteel:

I was quick to call that the coup heralded an exit of Erdogan's authoritarian regime. The possible reasons why the coup happened in the first place are still valid. And the fact remains that today Turkey is more fractured than ever and that Turkey is still seeking a detente in relations with Russia (which leaves open a new theory on the possible instigators) So your point exactly would be?

You were supposed to strike out my real handle by the way and replace it with the slur, like this: Nairaminted Cowardminted but I guess that's quite a feat for you, beyond your cognitive abilty...... Come up with creative slur names of your own by the way...Are you too unintelligent for any original thought? Mr follow follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by NairaMinted: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2016
This is rather interesting. Coupled with the fact that Erdogan has also insinuated that Amerika was behind this coup attempt.

This aligns with your theory, Scully95.

Turkish Foreign Minister: Military From NATO Incirlik Airbase Involved in Coup Attempt
Translated by Ollie Richardson for Fort Russ
16th July, 2016

Lifenews

[img]http://static.life.ru/posts/2016/07/878666/gr/north/558ca2feb11a25fce8bcc1ad71fa3ce6__1440x.JPG[/img]

Earlier the Pentagon said that all military operations in Incirlik airbase are suspended.

Today the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkey Mevlut Cavusoglu said that several soldiers from the NATO air force base in Incirlik were involved in plotting a coup in the country.

As a reminder, earlier the power supply to the military base was cut and entrance blocked by the decision of the Turkish authorities, and the American Consulate recommended that US citizens temporarily refrain from visiting it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by Missy89(f): 12:42am On Jul 17, 2016

Rule 5, section 3, sub-section e : Pootine azz eating manual

When every narrative and conspiracy fails, fall back to the tested and trusted tactic. BLAME AMERICA grin

1 Like

Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by NairaMinted: 12:45am On Jul 17, 2016
Missy89:

When every narrative and conspiracy fails, fall back to the tested and trusted tactic. BLAME AMERICA grin

Ok! I see that you have been trolling, begging for my attention. Now you have it.. cheesy

Where did I BLAME AMERICA?
Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by Missy89(f): 12:58am On Jul 17, 2016
Rule 15, section K : How to be a sucessful worm inside the colon of a KGB autocrat - volume 3

Quote a post that is trying to expose you quickly, try to control the argument by attaching some importance to yourself. Wait for your superior opponent to dominate you as usual and run away like a coward

1 Like

Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by NairaMinted: 1:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Missy89:
Rule 15, section K : How to be a sucessful worm inside the colon of a KGB autocrat - volume 3

Quote a post that is trying to expose you as Russiabot quickly, try to control the argument by attaching some importance to yourself. Wait for your superior opponent to dominate you as usual and run away like a coward

Goodness gracious! There's is no point actually...Dancing round in circles when you get trapped in your own snare won't help you. You came out guns blazing once you saw the word America in my previous post and like the troll that you are, and without reading the details you automatically retorted with your "Aha! The blame America crew!"

Now, that you have finally got my attention, please do not waste it. Once again, when you show me where I employed the "BLAME AMERICA grin" tactic, I might take you up on your pleas to debate, troll....

Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by Amoto94(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2016
quickly:

Talk about nigeria here mr ignoramus u feel u know but u know nothing

what u dont know that in america somepeople religion is the constitution
they are nationalists

white in nature are not religious but they are nationalist or facist mostly in nature. A percentage of them are racist too.

But percentage of them middle easterners their religion is also their politics.

That is why mohammedans want their religion to become law

But that can never happen in a multi ethnic world

We africans are consumers we like to copy copy. Our own culture and belifs is looked down upon by ourselves first and them others.

In Africa historically especially in the south we differentatie betwwen religion and politics. also we know that this religion is a product of colonisation just like we are conversing in a colonised language.

Colonisation of the mind iss what is the order of the day.

islam was spread into africa thru violence and also copy copy.
This is what mohmamed preached to his people based on his experience in Mecca.

So ISIS are actually islamic..their boss has PHD in Islam and born from as family of islamic scholars and he is from Mhammed original home town and he understand the classical arabic and all the hidden meaning which non arabs cannot understand.

Prior to invention of shipping, there was trans sahara slave trade middle east to africa thru the desert.

History shows the mohammedans attacked north africa and made its way to west africa via libya

Middle east was the richest continent after invention of shipping europe became the richest continent and they invaded South and North America.

I can assure you that the mohammedans would love to be in South America to spread their cancer

Now the ASians - Chinese and Japense are to wise to be dominated by mohammedans

You made mentioned of al-Baghdadi having a Ph.D and from the lineage of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and as such he's an authority in Islam. Let tell me you what you don't know having a Ph.D in a field is not a determining factor that someone is a person of knowledge and understanding, holding on to such belief is a erroneous and seriously misleading as I have seen quite a lot of people with certificate that lacks understanding. Your claim that the man in question is from the lineage of the Prophet is wrong and even if he is from his family it doesn't guarantee that he is acting upon his teaching. As there are many members of the Prophet's family that didn't believe in his call during his time. The Scholars of Islam from Saudi and other Muslim and Non-Muslim lands have clarified the truth about these deviants and exposed their falsehood. The religion of the first black man is Islam as Adam (peace be upon him) was described as a black man and let mention this to you Moses was also a black man, so stop telling me that Africans are copying Arabs by becoming Muslims rather they're reverting back to the religion of their forefathers.
Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by DesChyko: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Katyusha:
SMH..Is that all you have to say?
Damn teenagers.

Don't be an overgeneralizing nosy being. It's not everyone that get a kick pretending over what's not. Turkey was about having a coup, so? To an average Nigerian, what's the thing to go crazy over? Other than quoting my post, what was your contribution? You haven't even an idea what you intend to do with this knowledge. Identity disorder is mostly associated with puberty. You're using the word 'teenager' in the wrong direction.
Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by ValerianSteel(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Missy89:

I knew they would gun for that grin grin grin
Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
quickly:

SO are u saying that ISIS fighters has no syrians? ISIS HQ is in syria and it most have majority syrians.

This is not what I said.

And before you ask another question, answer mine first, please. Are all Nigerians BH terrorists?
Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by NairaMinted: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Pepe Escobar:

"This is a MAJOR story by Reuters - which actually deepens the mystery of what happened in Turkish airspace as the coup unfolded. It was published today, after my Sputnik column, which I wrote yesterday afternoon (timezone Asia). It confirms what my sources had told me, but Reuters has come up with this extra killer source - a "former military officer" - saying THIS:

"At least two F-16s harassed Erdogan's plane while it was in the air and en route to Istanbul. They locked their radars on his plane and on two other F-16s protecting him."

And then THIS:

"Why they didn't fire is a mystery."

MIT - Turkish intel - should know, but they're not talking. For the moment, Purge rules."

Re: Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia by tck2000(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Hamas Women Fighters Vs Israeli Women Fighters (Pics) / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.