Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident (2887 Views)

Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by outknow: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pictures were taken of how a man’s spirit was leaving his body after his losing his life during a fatal road accident.

CNN reports that the picture was captured by a passing motorist at the scene of a fatal road accident involving a motorcycle and a vehicle in Kentucky, USA on Tuesday, July 12, 2016.

The man’s spirit reportedly leaving his body after the accident.
The picture shows the person’s spirit leaving his body just as an ambulance was working at the scene of the incident another passing motorist, Saul Vazquez, informed that the picture was taken by his dad as he passed by the scene of the accident on Tuesday.

“I took this picture just few minutes ago from the cab of my truck. It was an accident between Campton and Stanton on the service road just off of the mountain parkway.

“Zoom in and pay attention to the shadow just off the top of the state trooper hat.

“All I say is I hope everyone involved is okay,” the Kentucky photographer wrote after posting the photo online.

CNN reports that the man whose spirit was said to have appeared on the man’s camera was later confirmed dead in a hospital.

Speaking on the issue, Scott C Waring of ufosightingsdaily.com, who reportedly has interest in the paranormal, stated: “This is absolutely mind boggling.

“When an accident happened, someone took a photo and realised a spirit was moving upward from the dead body.

“Although this is not a UFO or alien, it is paranormal and very exciting news indeed.

“This confirms, that humans will not just disappear when we die, but our energy stays intact and lifts away from the shell of a body to go somewhere awesome.”

http://biafrasay.com/p/321924/man-s-spirit-reportedly-pictured-leaving-body-after-accident

Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by outknow: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
This robot thinks am spamming. Maybe that is the way it was configured
Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by Rossikki: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wow... If true, it just confirms what some of us already knew - that there is no such thing as death. Only transition.
Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by Day11(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Awon Lie Mohammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by TheNewIbadan: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rossikki:
Wow... If true, it just confirms what some of us already knew - that there is no such thing as death. Only transition.

For real? In this world of photoshop, you sef go beleive that thing.

Plus this is from Biafralies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by DaBullIT(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Really We have cameras that can take picture of the moon, Phones that can take selfies from 1000M away , and all you come up with as spiritual proof is pixelated photo ?

That apart , Was the person supposed to be taking picture ? instead of helping ?

World has really gone bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by kettle84(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

For real? In this world of photoshop, you sef go beleive that thing.
Plus this is from Biafralies.
receive sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by megama: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2016
outknow:
Pictures were taken of how a man’s spirit was leaving his body after his losing his life during a fatal road accident.

CNN reports that the picture was captured by a passing motorist at the scene of a fatal road accident involving a motorcycle and a vehicle in Kentucky, USA on Tuesday, July 12, 2016.

The man’s spirit reportedly leaving his body after the accident.
The picture shows the person’s spirit leaving his body just as an ambulance was working at the scene of the incident another passing motorist, Saul Vazquez, informed that the picture was taken by his dad as he passed by the scene of the accident on Tuesday.

“I took this picture just few minutes ago from the cab of my truck. It was an accident between Campton and Stanton on the service road just off of the mountain parkway.

“Zoom in and pay attention to the shadow just off the top of the state trooper hat.

“All I say is I hope everyone involved is okay,” the Kentucky photographer wrote after posting the photo online.

CNN reports that the man whose spirit was said to have appeared on the man’s camera was later confirmed dead in a hospital.

Speaking on the issue, Scott C Waring of ufosightingsdaily.com, who reportedly has interest in the paranormal, stated: “This is absolutely mind boggling.

“When an accident happened, someone took a photo and realised a spirit was moving upward from the dead body.

“Although this is not a UFO or alien, it is paranormal and very exciting news indeed.

“This confirms, that humans will not just disappear when we die, but our energy stays intact and lifts away from the shell of a body to go somewhere awesome.”

http://biafrasay.com/p/321924/man-s-spirit-reportedly-pictured-leaving-body-after-accident
when the spirit eventually returns to enter the body. I noo go see the body again. It continues floating to eternity. Leave the body at the spot for at least 6 to 12 hrs. You see a living body again. Mistake
Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by yhemsy62(m): 12:04am On Jul 16, 2016
My first thought was, is it nollywood?
Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Rossikki:

Na wah o. Do you believe in fairies too? Elves, ufos? What about conspiracy theories like Wole Soyinka trying to use "sense" to steal ibo properties? Hehehehe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by Emilokoiyawon: 12:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Aigbofa:

Na wah o. Do you believe in fairies too? Elves, ufos? What about conspiracy theories like Wole Soyinka trying to use "sense" to steal ibo properties? Hehehehe.

grin grin grin grin No mind am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by boss1310(m): 3:44am On Jul 16, 2016
the moment you quote CNN that's when I know you just lied.you definitely don't know anything about CNN's policy in journalism

1 Like

Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by anytaij: 6:04am On Jul 16, 2016
Na to many tings happening this days. Abeg make una show some love 2day is ma Birthday grin grin grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by orisa37: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Awesome indeed. Let the Atheists see this. It's the Consciousness of Life and Awareness of Faith and Hop e in the Camera Crews that we must Praise The Unseen God for. Hallelujah!!!!
Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by LuveU2(f): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2016
yhemsy62:
My first thought was, is it nollywood?
Lolsssss

btw dear, pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year, 2015
Voting commences next week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! smiley
Re: Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident by Badtman(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Dis Lie Strong die, in fact Ogidi Gan grin , why CNN no go yarn rubbish wen be say no Food like France and Turkey

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS / Dino Melaye Mocks Bukola Saraki, Calls Him Former Doctor (photos) / Buhari Is Dead Prominent Biafran Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.