Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS (2886 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally / EFCC In Confusion, As Sambo Dasuki Is Declared ‘missing’. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ipob, pro Biafrans embarassed enyi mo . umu nnem nwa nnem. ogini ndi PDP ne me unu...

I pity u guys so much with my heart. Yesterday I was in a bus to Aba and they were happy that ECOWAS court gave dasuki 5 million fine or so what..

I said oga you support them to kill a one naira thief but for Dasuki you're happy he should be free.
How much loot will he give you. .They started saying me and my Buhari will die. Shouting if am strong I should say this in Ariaria market Aba. Which I didn't for security I was so exasperated...

Every time if you guys don't call me Yoruba, you call me Afonja, if you don't call me Hausa you call be APCsupporter...
Does that mean I can't be PDP and don't want Biafra...
Look at things this way

Last time u were all supporting PDP Nyesom Wike. At this point Wike was still trying to be an incumbent so he played like a Biafran. You guys revered and venerated him on your Radio...

On the 26th november 2015 after Wike has gotten power over Rivers State the same PDP wike using you people's head opened fire on the Biafrans...

Now you IPOB are happy that Dasuki should be given a fine...
Fine for what if I may ask...
You now protest for Patience Jonathan.
Last time a protest for Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu was ordered which is on my YouTube channel of my exposure. If Dasuki is given the money how much will you get you IPOB...

Can't you see upon how Nnamdi Kanu called Wike a Biafran man. Wike the PDP man still killed u guys after getting your support...

why are you still linking yourself with this PDP people... Just maka why.

Just next post to see Photos and link of how Radio Biafra is pushing Dasuki case

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is the link for those about to argue...

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1146925592088542&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.285648221821821%3Atl_objid.285648221821821%3Athid.100011299368529%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A-1783119952211420071&__tn__=C

The link will not open. So first of all join RB London to see how this people are snarling for Dasuki

1 Share

Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Radio Biafra London is the first thing u see when u search Radio Biafra. But yet u Igbos don't know about your creation...

U know only Nairaland.. RB London was even made official by Nnamdi Kanu and it is the first recommended by Cownu...

So this is the group where they do post their lies of 10 helicopters and deceit that Hausas burnt over 100 igbos...

Everybody go there and verify so u know all am saying is the truth.
It is the first to appear on Facebook. Yet Biafrans to cover their Shame of lies said am the one who forged the group... See screenshot below it is the first to appear when u search Radio Biafra before u get the page below it...

So don't ever say I post lies again swallow your lies that u lied u bought 10 helicopters.
And Hausa burnt 100+ igbos alive...

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
na joblessness de cuz mey ipod de do am

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Elkay3: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Actually, I'm amazed at how some people behave! For the fact that I don't like a certain leader shouldn't push me to do a wrong thing, or support something wrong. Just look at the protest...

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Elkay3:
Actually, I'm amazed at how some people behave! For the fact that I don't like a certain leader shouldn't push me to do a wrong thing, or support something wrong. Just look at the protest...

Why are Igbos protesting for PDP despite how Wike killed them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Elkay3: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Why are Igbos protesting for PDP despite how Wike killed them.

Insecurity has increased under Wike according to reports, the protest to protect people under investigation is hilariously laughable. If the Ijaws said Patience Jonathan is their daughter (I hate that mentality), and the IPOB said it's all about Kanu, then what connects those groups with Saraki? What about Dasuki? What about Dino? Allow their people to protest for their protection. I find it weird that they start jubilation over the court's order.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by sekundosekundo: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Radio Biafra London is the first thing u see when u search Radio Biafra. But yet u Igbos don't know about your creation...

U know only Nairaland.. RB London was even made official by Nnamdi Kanu and it is the first recommended by Cownu...

So this is the group where they do post their lies of 10 helicopters and deceit that Hausas burnt over 100 igbos...

Everybody go there and verify so u know all am saying is the truth.
It is the first to appear on Facebook. Yet Biafrans to cover their Shame of lies said am the one who forged the group... See screenshot below it is the first to appear when u search Radio Biafra before u get the page below it...

So don't ever say I post lies again swallow your lies that u lied u bought 10 helicopters.
And Hausa burnt 100+ igbos alive...

I AM PROUD TO BE AN IGBO MAN. WE ARE THE WISE MEN FROM EAST.

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by fuckyoumhen: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Seun, Mynd44, please find a lasting solution to curb the excesses of this op. he has many id's among which are oyikinola, biafraudexposed etc
To me, his topic is constituting nuisance on this forum and turning political section to huge joke.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
Seun, Mynd44, please find a lasting solution to curb the excesses of this op. he has many id's among which are oyikinola, biafraudexposed etc
To me, his topic is constituting nuisance on this forum and turning political section to huge joke.
Thanks

E pain am... Why must all Biafrans support PDP.

Any person not supporting IPOB u call him APCsupporter .
U call him my spare account...
Because of am notorious.

Why must all Biafrans support PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by fuckyoumhen: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:
Hahaha u are watsting ur time bro. U think they are not seeing these spamming Dat d op is posting everywhere. They like it they enjoy it aslong as the post is against a particular tribe.. Nairaland is a tribalistic forum. Jusy take it d ways u see it...... And lastly u have to learn to ignore d op coz i dnt think hiz mentally ok.. Im not hating.
Alright
Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
What!
Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Ipob, pro Biafrans embarassed enyi mo . umu nnem nwa nnem. ogini ndi PDP ne me unu...

I pity u guys so much with my heart. Yesterday I was in a bus to Aba and they were happy that ECOWAS court gave dasuki 5 million fine or so what..

I said oga you support them to kill a one naira thief but for Dasuki you're happy he should be free.
How much loot will he give you. .They started saying me and my Buhari will die. Shouting if am strong I should say this in Ariaria market Aba. Which I didn't for security I was so exasperated...

Every time if you guys don't call me Yoruba, you call me Afonja, if you don't call me Hausa you call be APCsupporter...
Does that mean I can't be PDP and don't want Biafra...
Look at things this way

Last time u were all supporting PDP Nyesom Wike. At this point Wike was still trying to be an incumbent so he played like a Biafran. You guys revered and venerated him on your Radio...

On the 26th november 2015 after Wike has gotten power over Rivers State the same PDP wike using you people's head opened fire on the Biafrans...

Now you IPOB are happy that Dasuki should be given a fine...
Fine for what if I may ask...
You now protest for Patience Jonathan.
Last time a protest for Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu was ordered which is on my YouTube channel of my exposure. If Dasuki is given the money how much will you get you IPOB...

Can't you see upon how Nnamdi Kanu called Wike a Biafran man. Wike the PDP man still killed u guys after getting your support...

why are you still linking yourself with this PDP people... Just maka why.

Just next post to see Photos and link of how Radio Biafra is pushing Dasuki case

Seriously, this guy murdered English young.

Gone too soon....time for funeral!

Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

Hahaha u are watsting ur time bro.
U think they are not seeing these spamming Dat d op is posting everywhere.
They like it they enjoy it aslong as the post is against a particular tribe..
Nairaland is a tribalistic forum.
Jusy take it d ways u see it......
And lastly u have to learn to ignore d op coz i dnt think hiz mentally ok..
Im not hating.

NIGHTMARE007:

Hahaha u are watsting ur time bro.
U think they are not seeing these spamming Dat d op is posting everywhere.
They like it they enjoy it aslong as the post is against a particular tribe..
Nairaland is a tribalistic forum.
Jusy take it d ways u see it......
And lastly u have to learn to ignore d op coz i dnt think hiz mentally ok..
Im not hating.

Is Biafra a state No

Is Biafra a Country No

Is Biafra a Tribe No
Biafra is not recognized as a tribe or country anywhere.
Tribalism is even perpetuated more by you guys small thing Afonja and u post a picture of a Yoruba guy with marks...

Is there any place where Biafra is depicted as a tribe of igbo or anywhere No...

All the point u could say is tribalism...

I just checked his profile look at him insulting Yoruba girls and boys . This is real tribalism

Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 07, 2016
This is the link on Nairaland just here on this same politics section NIGHTMARE007 insulting Yoruba girls and men. That lying and dirtiness are their normal behaviour ...

Yet when I say Biafra u say tribalism... When is just a mere struggle. In short is it only one tribe that is Biafra
Is it even recognized?

www.nairaland.com/3392153/year-experience-fellow-yoruba-igbo/4#49983412

See him there insulting Yoruba's calling them smelling and all that like d screenshot

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2016
Daniel1990:

Seriously, this guy murdered English young.

Gone too soon....time for funeral!

After full stop is a capital letter..
Mr Correction

Show me where I murdered it nothing was modified
Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by idensko(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2016
@ op
U re seriously wasting d little time u hv 4 ur life
If only you can invest this energy u re wasting trying to pull a group of pple who doesn't even know u exist 2 ur life
Honestly u will b great in no distance time.

Pls a word is enough for d wise
Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2016
idensko:
@ op
U re seriously wasting d little time u hv 4 ur life
If only you can invest this energy u re wasting trying to pull a group of pple who doesn't even know u exist 2 ur life
Honestly u will b great in no distance time.

Pls a word is enough for d wise

I will launch a Radio Station soon
Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

After full stop is a capital letter..
Mr Correction

Show me where I murdered it nothing was modified

You are still making further blunder. What you are calling full stop is actually not a full stop. You don't have more than one full stop at the end of a sentence. I have just one full stop at the end of the first sentence. The second sentence ends with exclamation mark. OK?
Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Daniel1990:

You are still making further blunder. What you are calling full stop is actually not a full stop. You don't have more than one full stop at the end of a sentence. I have just one full stop at the end of the first sentence. The second sentence ends with exclamation mark. OK?

You quoted and said I murdered English. So show me the part I did... First of all. I will reply u on this "a full stop" then u will tell me if you don't see "a comma" , "a bracket"

I will challenge that later... First of all show me the error on the original post. The one u first said before we face the second
Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Daniel1990:

am still waiting for your correction
Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Neoguru3: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is the last time I will comment on any senseless post by this secondary school Leaver looking for admission to study law.

Radio Biafra London, being the largest Facebook group in the world with nearly 1million followers is no joke. It is an informative group where people post news, write ups and other educative stuffs.

The post about dasuki is a news going on, people post news links to keep people updated, I don't know why this nonentity, b**fra,,udexposed has refused to get off Biafra's case and look at how damn the z.. is.

People can post anything on the group.
Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2016
Neoguru3:
This is the last time I will comment on any senseless post by this secondary school Leaver looking for admission to study law.

Radio Biafra London, being the largest Facebook group in the world with nearly 1million followers is no joke. It is an informative group where people post news, write ups and other educative stuffs.

The post about dasuki is a news going on, people post news links to keep people updated, I don't know why this nonentity, b**fra,,udexposed has refused to get off Biafra's case and look at how damn the z.. is.

People can post anything on the group.

You guys don't know something o. So any person that writes jamb is a kid.?
And do u know Radio Biafra London is not still the biggest group on Facebook.
Before I dispute that go to Google.
3. Since its an organization of people Is that why the admin should allow people post different lies... ?

The post is useless but is reminding u how PDP is playing with u
Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Neoguru3: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You guys don't know something o. So any person that writes jamb is a kid.?
And do u know Radio Biafra London is not still the biggest group on Facebook.
Before I dispute that go to Google.
3. Since its an organization of people Is that why the admin should allow people post different lies... ?

The post is useless but is reminding u how PDP is playing with u
Are you reasoning at all? People post news from all over, from punch to vanguard etc. Stop writing trash.
Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Neoguru3:
Are you reasoning at all? People post news from all over, from punch to vanguard etc. Stop writing trash.

But the lies about over 100+ biafrans killed has no link
Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by slimfit1(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2016
Biafrans are morally bankrupt so don't loss sleep over this people. They are the people the bible is talking about. They don't like anything good.
Re: Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS by Xflint(m): 5:56am On Oct 18, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Is Biafra a state No

Is Biafra a Country No

Is Biafra a Tribe No
Biafra is not recognized as a tribe or country anywhere.
Tribalism is even perpetuated more by you guys [/b]small thing Afonja and u post a picture of a Yoruba guy with marks...

Is there any place where Biafra is depicted as a tribe of igbo or anywhere No...

All the point u could say is tribalism...

[b]I just checked his profile look at him insulting Yoruba girls and boys . This is real tribalism

the above statement doesn't speak good of you.

Bros, I must tell you the truth. You are not an Igbo guy by tribe. You are living in Igboland grabs their language a bit or more doesn't make you one of them.

That bolded statement above is something to explain.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Dead Prominent Biafran Speaks Out / Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? / Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.