Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence (38064 Views)

Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by izzou(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2016
derespect:

U must be reminded here that Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Saraki, Kwakwanso, Audu Ogbeh etc were parts of the last administration that looted our national pocket but because they supported him during the elections, they have automatically become saints that have not sinned before. Something is wrong with our so called government. We youths need to stand up and fight for our right. Let's not support the Cracydemo that's being practised in our country and embrace the true Democracy.

You are absolutely right. But somebody needs to be fought. All these politicians whether APC or PDP are the reasons why Nigeria is a mess. Bad roads, delipitated educational system, no power and the rest didnt just start last year.

I see buharis corruption campaign as one sided but i still support it. If PDP didn't have the balls to go after anybody during their 16 years, then let them take extra classes during this tenure. Am sure they would be back someday and another vendatta begins
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by driand(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2016
derespect:
I don't really understand the concept of corruption fighting in BUHARI'S Government again. I think it's fighting against the Perceived Enemies of BUHARI'S Government.
think again bro, sure you can do better than that
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by frankson1(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2016
Politicians always claiming victim. Shameless people.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by humbleself242(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2016
67days na wetin u supposed die for jail,thief
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by ldpele(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2016
sugarwiz:
D man is shameless...politically motivated??
Mtcheewn if didn't do anything criminal in nature he won't b arrested in d first place
He is not d only activists in Nigeria
how many activists can u mention now? tell yourself the truth for once. the dullard is out to silent opposing voice.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by sugarwiz(f): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2016
derespect:

U must be reminded here that Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Saraki, Kwakwanso, Audu Ogbeh etc were parts of the last administration that looted our national pocket but because they supported him during the elections, they have automatically become saints that have not sinned before. Something is wrong with our so called government. We youths need to stand up and fight for oport the Cracydemo that's being practised in our country and embrace the true Democracy.
What are u trying to say If dey didn't do something bad dey will not b arrested. We need not worry abt dis things but b more glad dat dey are trying to bring all looters to book. A thief is a thief oooo. And if APC leaves d govt any oda ruling party can deal wit dem.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Fallasy(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2016
aaronson:
Lol, This guy is so funny, Maybe he's still in the euphoria of happiness after regaining freedom.

Mr FFK, If you were really innocent with idibia to prove, You would sue EFCC for libel and assassination of character but No! You not even thinking of that, Instead you got on social media to air cheap talk that would only be bought by the gullibles because if really you was innocent the EFCC wouldn't have no proof to have kept you behind ba

I also advice you to mind what you post on social media, it could be used against you during court proceedings/legislation.

You are a coward
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by bittertruthz: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2016
AndyMolarAllwel:
Nwene, ekerekere o o
Ijen-ewere. Ejeneru-olor.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by andysnoopy(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Funny! Just check the names of those praising him...smh!

Did you check the names of those bashing him?? Nigeria is done!!
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by sammhi(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2016
alade112:
U know what. Go 2ru my post and come back to edit your reply to me! I dont and will never support fools called politicians. weda it is Fkk,fayose or buhari etc. Dy re not the one feeding me.
Oga if an armed robber is caught, most times people want to linch him but police will rescue him take him to station and maybe charge him to court. RIGHT ..if court says he should be on bail he will .... sometimes court may free him for lack of evidence...that is the law...
So saying it is justified keeping FFK because he is alleged to have stolen makes no sense and is oppression.period
If court says he is guilty, he still have right of appeal
Please lets separate emotions from rule of law...simple
I don't like Ffk but I must say PmB and Magu are not fit in their current position.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by gretblue: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2016
ldpele:
how could that be an insult, he prefers chubby ladies to bony and menopause reached lady like remi. well, understanding differs.
He preferred chubby Married woman to bleep on the floor of the senate.Hope you will not be insulted if someone comes openly to say he will sleep and impregnate your wife on the floor of senate.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by breakeven: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
How about the names of those castigating him? ****
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Daniyomex(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2016
So this man can still talk upon all he passes through in the EFCC den.....
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by zicky(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2016
alade112:
Wetin concern me cheesy when you re looting, you call me No. When you guys re in Power,U ruled the way you like If you come back 2mao, you can lock up bubu for 200 days in detention,U re in charge. It means who ever is in charge own the key. I cant believe some people re still praising dz guy Whn will they have sense?
just same way other people can not believe you re still praising buhari. My brother its choice
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by sugarwiz(f): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2016
ldpele:
how many activists can u mention now? tell yourself the truth for once. the dullard is out to silent opposing voice.
That is what dey want u to beliv
Jonathan's administration made so much money but av Notin to show for it, wer did all dat money go?.... it was shamelessly shared....nd now u tell me Buhari fight against corruption is one sided. I feel dis man is trying to squeeze as much money as he can from this people
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by anytaij: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2016
Abeg make una leave am God give am mouth to talk he should be thankful.
Happy birthday to me.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by gretblue: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2016
ldpele:
how could that be an insult, he prefers chubby ladies to bony and menopause reached lady like remi. well, understanding differs.
And when has Nigeria Senate turns to brothel even if you have decided to offer your sister Odua to Melaye to bleep openly on the floor of senate?
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by chidozieikeji2: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Tosinayoko:

And why did Tinubu sue Dokpesi without conviction? Oponu
he can sue dokpesi because dokpesi just published something against him dokpesi didn't charge him to court but in this scenario d efcc charged kayode to court it is only when the court of law pronounce him innocent that he can then have the moral right to sue them for character assasination,human right abuse and a lot of other monetary damages which he can lay claim on
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by chidozieikeji2: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Tosinayoko:

he can sue dokpesi because dokpesi published something against him dokpesi didn't charge him to court but in this scenario d efcc charged kayode to court it is only when the court of law pronounce him innocent that he can then have the moral right to sue them for character assassination,human right abuse and a lot of other monetary damages which he can lay claim on
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by chidozieikeji2: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2016
Tosinayoko:

he can sue dokpesi because dokpesi published something against him dokpesi didn't charge him to court but in this scenario d efcc charged kayode to court it is only when the court of law pronounce him innocent that he can then have the moral right to sue them for character assassination,human right abuse and a lot of other monetary damages which he can lay claim on don't u know that if police detain u and at the end of the day d investigations they did didn't indict you that u have the right to sue them
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by omenka(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
JOE IGBOKWE will be somewhere now shaking his head for his people as usual. He will be like, my brothers and sisters will not listen to candid advise.

Such a shaaaame!!! Just look at them. cheesy
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by ldpele(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2016
gretblue:

He preferred chubby Married woman to bleep on the floor of the senate.Hope you will not be insulted if someone comes openly to say he will sleep and impregnate your wife on the floor of senate.
that's what u will get if your wife is not well cultured or trained, calling her colleague names, insulting constituted authority like the SP.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Ferdinandu(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Guy forget talk, jejely bring back our yams and free yourself. Ask Nurse Metuh how far grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by ldpele(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2016
gretblue:

And when has Nigeria Senate turns to brothel even if you have decided to offer your sister Odua to Melaye to bleep openly on the floor of senate?
you should first ask your sister remi when the red chamber has turned into her husband's house where they breed thugs and amala eaters who she insults with reckless abandon.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by engrhorla(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Am not a tribalistic person o

But is thsi just a coincidence?
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by leghagha: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2016
Is he the only person that has been arrested for Dasuki funds?But he will always talk and now claiming persecution
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by samsof1: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2016
I like those responses, very interesting.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2016
The problem i have with Nigerian politicians is that they cry after commiting the crime but they will not mention what they suffer for and they will not state the charge which they commited but will rather dance around the charge and sins with their mouth on media.
Let FFK state figuratively the charge EFCC said he commited and deny it before calling upon his Jesus
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by bollify(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

What you guys don't know is that majority of south southerners and south easterners are PDP and Fani Kayode is pro PDP. So my brother, it is expected of them to support him just as they will oppose okorocha. The yoruba will do the same to apc eastern member as they are majorly apc especially in lagos axis.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by druboon404: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2016
ldpele:
if your mum is seen has a bony and menopause style who insult constituted authority like the SP and calls colleague of hers thug, how is that my problem. besides, late ojukwu never told us bianca got married to him as a virgin Mary.
Tinubu never told us Remi is bony...So why are you so pained.....hahahahahhahaha
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by druboon404: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2016
ldpele:
if your mum is seen has a bony and menopause style who insult constituted authority like the SP and calls colleague of hers thug, how is that my problem. besides, late ojukwu never told us bianca got married to him as a virgin Mary.
ldpele:
Tinubu never told us Remi is bony...So why are you so pained.....hahahahahhahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms / Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.