Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence (38091 Views)

Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Decrozz(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2016
Just look at dem Igbos kiss I feel like giving these people a resounding slap each time they defend the indefensible. Are u all cursed?

1 Like

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Maksen: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2016
If u know that ur hands are clean then institute or sue them into court. But I doubt for ur hands to be clean.anyway anybody that in suport of bad he too is a bad. But as far as am concern there is no any political motivation, but if there is then prove the EFCC wrong.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2016
This is one of the problems we face as Nigerians. FFK been a very clever man was quick to play the religious card knowing fully well it will help him gain the support of people who before now would not have supported him and it has worked because from the comments I saw instead of we as a nation to collectively ensure that justice is served no matter the case we have been made to choose sides based on our religious beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by mudiana(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2016
sorry but he is just a stupid man dragging Jesus into his mess. when he was talking trash, flexing Jonathan's era, he didn't invite Jesus but now after 67 days of incarceration and proper suffering, the idiot is calling Jesus. Na devil go fire your big mouth bloody thief and looter.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by peacefulpeace101(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2016
temptnow:
Who wan bet, Buhari will soon send efcc to find something bad to nail senator Dino down. Just like what they did to FFK
very true. if dino is among the PDP looters efcc will get him. even if you are among those who kill Nigeria with corruption, you will also go down.

1 Like

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by onyxo76(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2016
calling Jesus now abi? you are on your way to jail bro...
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by slimfit1(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2016
aaronson:
Lol, This guy is so funny, Maybe he's still in the euphoria of happiness after regaining freedom.

Mr FFK, If you were really innocent with idibia to prove, You would sue EFCC for libel and assassination of character but No! You not even thinking of that, Instead you got on social media to air cheap talk that would only be bought by the gullibles because if really you was innocent the EFCC wouldn't have no proof to have kept you behind bars.

I also advice you to mind what you post on social media, it could be used against you during court proceedings/legislation.

You would think a lawyer would know that by now.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by jumich1(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2016
Decrozz:
Just look at dem Igbos kiss I feel like giving these people a resounding slap each time they defend the indefensible. Are u all cursed?

just look at your cursed mouth, can't you guys be objective without all this your stupid ethnic sentiments
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2016
IGBOs giving Yorubas nightmare everyday in Nairaland, their Northerners masters have permanently call their ppl incorruptible yet Igbo man can support whoever they wanr, what an diotic reasoning . How did Hausas have more brain than these ppl. When EFCC said Dazieni was not corrupt nobody called Magun Names probably because he is not Igbo, which kind of human species are Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by OlandoOwoo: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Joarams:

So you know. Tell that to the Americans or even the British people (esp Scots) that you know their grammar better. Exposure is a cure for ignorance.
Methinks you are worse than the guy I quoted. This is not about grammar and f** off my mention
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by meltiplexer: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2016
this country is a mess, Baba God pls transfer me to the US. Naijabet man say so
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Sinkills: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Buhari will soon order his re-arrest if he refuse to s hut up. Useless man
Tell me something. I don't really know if FFK is guilty of the allegations against him or not. But you have just confirmed that this whole 'anti-corruption' brouhaha is aimed at silencing critics and the opposition. I pray you and your likes repent or somebody will become a victim of selective injustice. Shalom!
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Decrozz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
jumich1:

just look at your cursed mouth, can't you guys be objective without all this your stupid ethnic sentiments
Oh! Being objective to you means defending corruption and criminal acts? You and your ilks suck! What is wrong with u people? why do u so much glory in shame?
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by ldpele(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
druboon404:

Tinubu never told us Remi is bony...So why are you so pained.....hahahahahhahaha
hey stooge! am not pained, but she is bony to her colleague dino.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Kingspin(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Funny! Just check the names of those praising him...smh!
Na only Tinubu and Buhari they go praise? Abeg!
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Huasamafia1: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Shut up until Aisha haliburton n burantashi is areast APC n bubu are just poo
madridguy:
JOE IGBOKWE will be somewhere now shaking his head for his people as usual. He will be like, my brothers and sisters will not listen to candid advise.

Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by druboon404: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
ldpele:
hey stooge! am not pained, but she is bony to her colleague dino.
Please stop crying,it won't do you any good.be warned!
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Lol. Dino Melaye is there latest hero.
Bros na their no bi there!!!!!
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by hundredhunndred: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
shala01:

Bros na their no bi there!!!!!

My message is clear. Na u sabi
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by DLioness(f): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
ikaboy:
I know my brothers across the Niger bridge will support him. Probably to continue from where he stopped with our warlord's widow.
ONU OJO!
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by kelly72: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
JOE IGBOKWE will be somewhere now shaking his head for his people as usual. He will be like, my brothers and sisters will not listen to candid advise.

Joe Igbokwe cannot get one vote in Anambra State, so who are his people?
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by vikyno(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
aaronson:
Lol, This guy is so funny, Maybe he's still in the euphoria of happiness after regaining freedom.

Mr FFK, If you were really innocent with idibia to prove, You would sue EFCC for libel and assassination of character but No! You not even thinking of that, Instead you got on social media to air cheap talk that would only be bought by the gullibles because if really you was innocent the EFCC wouldn't have no proof to have kept you behind bars.

I also advice you to mind what you post on social media, it could be used against you during court proceedings/legislation.

Mumu! He is not guilty of any crime until the court say so. He said he would defend himself vigorously and you are here spewing thrash as if you holy pass.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by ikaboy: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
bittertruthz:

Nwa-ebon, ndi-ohin ,kiwe wu. Osolobue bu-we-ile onu.

Wene onye, e kele mi
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by bittertruthz: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
ikaboy:

Wene onye, e kele mi

yeme yeke.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Cityguy: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
dunkem21:

Wetin come concern Igbos for this matter
I tire ooo
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Cityguy: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
derespect:
I don't really understand the concept of corruption fighting in BUHARI'S Government again. I think it's fighting against the Perceived Enemies of BUHARI'S Government.
Exactly. The truth
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Cityguy: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Until those being purportedly fought for corruption are found guilty by irrefutable evidence and convicted, I'm afraid it's all hogwash. All motion without movement.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by seunfape(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
So thieves also believe that Jesus exist ?nawao make the man they expect prison
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by nobsalis: 3:41am On Jul 17, 2016
OlandoOwoo:

Is FFK responsible for your poor (education) grammar? I hate it when people claim to know , in the ocean of ignorance.

Nairaland na English class ne??
If we go through your SSCE result now maybe na pass or F9 u get for d English self.
Re: Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
hundredhunndred:

My message is clear. Na u sabi
See pride!!!! Person no sabi e still dey form. Simple thanks for make u look like persin wen get small sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police / APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) / Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.