Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,836 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ribadu For President 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu For President 2011 (617 Views)

IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) / Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu For President 2011 by egin(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2009
This guy is good candidate for 2011. Can we all support him and what do you think?

Re: Ribadu For President 2011 by Fhemmmy: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2009
i think you are ?
How cld you even tip this dude for the highest post in |Nigeria?
What has he done in Nigeria, for Nigeria, for Nigerian to be able to deserve such nomination?
What are the qualities that made him to deserve such
Re: Ribadu For President 2011 by egin(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2009
He is at least better than what we have now.
Re: Ribadu For President 2011 by Fhemmmy: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2009
Even the biggest fool is better than what we have now.
Re: Ribadu For President 2011 by egin(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Even the biggest fool is better than what we have now.

Will you join me in forming an exploratory committee for this guy?
Re: Ribadu For President 2011 by Fhemmmy: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2009
egin:

Will you join me in forming an exploratory committee for this guy?

I am not a fan of NUHU, he is one Nigerian that history will not judge well.
He had the opportunity to make so many change and clamp on most of the past thieves, and he never did, he instead dine and wine with them, so he is just nothing but a thief as well, and my kids and yours willl remember him as the reason why they chose to reside in the western world.
Re: Ribadu For President 2011 by Seun(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2009
Nuhu RIbadu is not a politician, so he can't be the president. 
Politics is a dirty game, and he clearly doesn't know how to play it.
Re: Ribadu For President 2011 by Jaybee2412(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2009
Fhemmmy:

i think you are ?
How cld you even tip this dude for the highest post in |Nigeria?
What has he done in Nigeria, for Nigeria, for Nigerian to be able to deserve such nomination?
What are the qualities that made him to deserve such

If you are one of those who think Ribadu is not fit for the post, I think you are one of those who wish Nigeria to continue in this vicious cycle of backwardness. I think you should read from the link below:
http://www.saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3677:aondoakaa-lied-against-me-ribadus-statement-to-the-metropolitan-police-in-london&catid=42:exclusive&Itemid=160
Re: Ribadu For President 2011 by chrisical(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2009
The guy doesnt have the knack for such post.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Our President Go To Saudi Arabia For Medical Checkup / Ojukwu Betray Me - Okorie / : African Commission Stops Libya From Executing 20 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.