Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President (9660 Views)

IBB Endorses PRES. Jonathan. Straight Talk / IBB Endorses Buhari As His Candidate On Twitter / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by LagosBoy1: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2011
IBB endorses Ribadu for President

By Sunny Igboanugo (Lagos), Chinwendu Nnadozie (Minna), Terna Doki (Makurdi) and Oladele Ogunsola (Ibadan)

Former military President, Ibrahim Babangida, on Sunday endorsed Nuhu Ribadu for President, saying Nigeria needs generational change.
But Ribadu, a member of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), was received at Babangida’s Hilltop Mansion without ACN leader, Bola Tinubu.
Babangida told journalists that because of the generation Ribadu belongs to, it is fair to support him take over the reigns of power, a view he said other Nigerians will understand and respect.
He recalled that, “Somebody asked me recently who my candidate is and I said that we who belong to this generation will like to see young people, in whose hands the future of this country lies, to take over the affairs of Nigeria.”
He explained that he supports generational change, “which Nuhu Ribadu and Fola Adeola stand for,” and he has strong faith in them and believes they can deliver.
Asked if he has endorsed the candidature of Ribadu, Babangida who had wanted to run for President himself under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said: “For generational change, yes."
He referred to everyone on Ribadus’ entourage as his friends, and said he gave them lunch as a sign of acceptance and friendship between him and the ACN family.
“I am close to them, it is only fair that since they are in Minna they decided to visit me personally. I have respect for him (Ribadu).”
Ribadu and his team also visited the Emir of Minna, Umar Bahago, after which they addressed a rally at the city’s polo ground.   
He told the rally that the ACN stands for the change  Nigerians have yearned for in the 12 years of misrule by the PDP administration.
“The change has come and your party, our party, the ACN, is the party to vote for. We are set to provide this much needed change and take the country to higher grounds,” he said.
In his own case, President Goodluck Jonathan is not leaving anything to chance despite  assurances by his camp that he will win the election by a wide margin.
He has set up 15 committees to scan all parts of the country and firm up agreements that will give his opponents no room for manoeuvre.
Presidential Assistant on Documentation, Research and Strategy, Oronto  Douglas, told reporters in Abuja on Sunday that Jonathan cannot afford to be complacent, because doing so will be costly.
He said the committees will dialogue with every stakeholder, to engage with everybody, and “part of this would be  to hold town hall meetings. There are some zones where we have not  done as much as we would want to do, and those zones will receive more attention.
We still have two solid weeks to do this. So, there is time, especially when we  want to win this election in a free, fair, and transparent manner that will leave  no one in doubt.”
But on a sad political note, one person was killed and several others were injured on Sunday in a violence that broke out in Makurdi between supporters of the PDP and the ACN.
The  Makurdi-Otukpo-Enugu Highway was blocked, forcing motorists travelling down South  to make a  detour through Naka to link Otukpo.
Some residents fled for safety, as police engaged the party thugs in combat to bring the situation under control.
The violence started with the alleged disappearance on Friday of a final year student of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Moses Orngu, who caricatures Governor Gabriel Suswam in cartoons.
ACN supporters believe that Orngu may have been kidnapped by PDP agents.
They  blocked the highway, made burn fires, and demanded the release of Orngu, an action which degenerated into the clash with PDP supporters.
Some weeks ago, David Inornem, the Director General  of Steve Ugbah  Campaign Organisation, told a press conference, that  a Tiv bard,  Barnabas Aganyi, who composes  scathing campaign songs for the ACN, was missing.
Inornem said the ACN also suspected that Aganyi was kidnapped by PDP agents.
Police Commissioner, Ibrahim Mohammed, could not be reached on the telephone for comment. His lines were switched off.
However, the South West zone of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) reiterated at the weekend that violence remains the only obstacle to the success of the polls next month.
It expressed fear that the huge funds sunk into the preparations by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and political parties may go down the drain, and urged those concerned to address the matter quickly.
A statement signed by CAN President Joseph Akinfenwa stressed that Nigeria cannot afford to mess up in the ballot because it represents a milestone in its history’.
“We join forces with well-meaning Nigerians to highlight the danger of electoral violence at this point in our national history and to call on all stakeholders, especially our politicians, to esteem national interest above narrow, parochial one, and join hands to ensure peaceful, free, and fair elections in April,” he pleaded.
Akinfenwa asked all leaders of political parties to denounce violence and to mandate their followers to desist from it.
“In other words, we ask our politicians to make a covenant with the Nigerian people that they will not instigate or condone violence of any kind; but rather discourage it even in the face of provocation.”
He also implored the security agencies to detect, contain, and control violent conduct and to be impartial in providing security for all.
Akinfenwa said the failure of state security leads to private security arrangements which in turn lead to abuse of force.
He stressed that the maintenance of peace and decorum throughout the election period will help ensure a free and fair vote.
He sought a credible and truly representative election, facilitated by the massive participation of citizens who will join hands with the government to leave no stone unturned.

http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=31130
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by sbeezy8: 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2011
dont kno how true this is . . .

but it doesnt mean squat election is in 3 weeks . . .
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 28, 2011
Who cares about his endorsement?
Let him do that for his household!
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by redcliff: 12:25am On Mar 28, 2011
abi o who cares
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by Onlytruth(m): 12:38am On Mar 28, 2011
I understand IBB well enough to know what he is really saying, which is that he would work against Buhari. lipsrsealed

Nobody wants that extremist near aso rock, else, we would turn Nigeria into a caliphate with himself as the life Calif.
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by MeGaStReEt: 12:38am On Mar 28, 2011
Ribadu is not even close to becoming a president . . .

Oga Tinubu must be regretting now
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:49am On Mar 28, 2011
u guys stay in siberia and throw impractcal political darts!!

I heard it first from Deji badmus of Channels TV and then Channels TV news @ 10!

You dont know that 24 hours let alone 3wks is a longtime in politics.The gej kite right now,even Baba obj  are  jittery,the cpc has still failed woefully to penetrate the south now a major contender from the north like ACN'S RIBADU  just got a major endorsement from IBB,a major pdp financier,powerful northerner(if you are in doubt check out the ibb effect in the pdp primary) and a man of immense influence and you said it means nothing!!
That is why I call most of you dreamers who are not in touch with the political reality on the ground.
The northern political elite on finding out that gej would likely support a southeasterner for 2015 decided to pitch its tent with ribadu because he is more acceptable to the south than buhari!!The next couple of days will schock all of you.

The rug would be pulled off the feet of buhari and more deliberate effort would be taken to solidify Ribadu in the south to improve his political chances to cancel gej more in the south.The game has just begun!!
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by reindeer: 12:54am On Mar 28, 2011
IBB knows the alternaqtive is Buhari and of course is scared sh**tless of a Buhari presidency. He knows the man's anticorruption zeal and he hasnt hidden the fact that those who looted nija will pay.
I don talk am, airline tickets go sell well well on election day when votes count show CPC ahead. grin grin grin

Sai Buhari!
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by iluvnaija: 12:56am On Mar 28, 2011
THIS ANSWER GOES TO TNUBU4LIFE.

IF IBB's ENDORSMENT CAN SWAY YOUR VOTE, IT CANT SWAY MINE. THANK GOD HE DIDN'T ENDORSED BUHARI AND I TRUST BUHARI, HE WONT ACCEPT HIS F***KING ENDORSMENT.
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by TNUBU4LIFE: 1:07am On Mar 28, 2011
I dont need IBB to sway my votes for a credible candidate like RIBADU.The point I am making is that,whether I like it or not,IBB is strong in the north even for his nuisance value and he is one of the main backers of the NPLF which gej has been spending so much time,energy,resources to get their backing,that he is giving the endorsement 'meant' for a pdp gej to Ribadu is a minus to gej,that he is a very influencial northerner,is a minus to BUHARI!!Now,why did he endorse Ribadu and not Buhari,it is not that he loved Ribadu,it is because it is futile to support a Buhari who has a weak support base in the south but a Ribadu who is more preffered by southerners!

@ megastreet,kip up ur siberian yarn.u go hear.the battle line has been drawn between gej and the north,unfortunately,much as buhari courted these guys,they didnt endorse him!!They went for ribadu cos tinubu has successfully created a perception that RIBADU is loved more in the south than buhari.Buhari erred by focusing on the north alone,now it is counted against him.It is so childish for buhari to think the northern votes alone will get him the presidency!

Ask people on ground the real thing before you guys yarn,I am so upset that people are not giving the real picture of things on nairaland.Buhari hs done NATIN(I mean nothing in the south) where was he when ACN was penetrating pdp's stronghold in the north,east,west and south.He should have moved earlier instead of concentrating on the north,now it is TOO LATE! O ma se o!

VOTE RIBADU 2011
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by Abagworo(m): 1:11am On Mar 28, 2011
I wonder why people fail to understand IBB.He belongs to GEJ's camp just like Atiku and OBJ.They are looking for ways to divide Buhari's Northern vote and it will not work.

I wonder where in the South Buhari has not penetrated when majority of Southerners on Nairaland are now on his side.
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by patorini(m): 1:16am On Mar 28, 2011
Ribadu ke? is he (IBB) high on something cheap?
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by TNUBU4LIFE: 1:47am On Mar 28, 2011
@ Abagworo,you said southerners on nairaland??Now I get why most of you guys keep dreaming that the BB kite is flying in the south!!
People have and use multiple ids to promote BB,the moderators promote BB and most of the few unwary get sucked in and the cylce of untruth would be garnished with rhetorics and them embellished!!

Buhari may be loved in the north(it is not unexpected cos of his uncompromising religious beliefs and age) but the fact is that,it is not an intellectual or organised mass movement like Ribadu and it holds a poor political value in the south,not by any fault of buhari but because he made wrong calculations of concentrating his effort where he is already known!!

Buhari wanted to 'bully' the south with 'northern' prospective voters for him,thought with all the northern state votes for him,he only needs 4 states in the south!!
That is wrong,you saw that ACN spent more time campaigning outside the west,the whole political machinery is based on serious intellectual/strategic planning that shows that there was great inputs and imprimatur of the very resourceful yoruba intelligentsia!!Everything,from the on set was well planned,the choice of ribadu,his vice,the campaign feature,the funding etc

They know it would get to the point when the northern hawks would have to choose between the northern interest and gej!!
The time has eventually come.They chose Ribadu!!Buhari/gej's loss is Ribadu's gain!!!

The following days will shock all of you!!

Even gbenga daniel will soon start singing a different tune.All the ibb structures in the north and south will be activated and deployed to reduce buhari's votes/influence in the north and gej's votes in the south!!Once,there is a runoff,buhari wont make the second place!!
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by smile11s(m): 1:48am On Mar 28, 2011
Some years ago, Nigerians were clamoring for democracy. The military babas changed their style of dressing from military suits to agbadas. Now it seems like everyone is now tired of PDP, the same people heading PDP are now switching to CPC. Brainwashing Nigerians, packaging Nigerians, and infecting Nigerians with the contagious Political Virus that destroys the economy and keep the youths handicapped. May God help us from the Wrath of PDP or/and CPC.
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by Abagworo(m): 1:58am On Mar 28, 2011
@TNUBU4LIFE. I just used Nairaland as our immediate verifiable reference but I live in Port Harcourt a supposed stronghold of GEJ and I belong in an extended family of Ijaw and Yoruba.I am a full Nigerian proudly of Igbo descent.

The truth be say wahala dey for GEJ.People want to vote Amaechi for Governor and Buhari for President.Only the women are truly in support of GEJ and I suspect that Patience has a lot of influence over women here in Rivers.
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by koruji(m): 2:11am On Mar 28, 2011
IBB is showing his evil genius-ness. The thrower of spanners into the works has just done his job.

The man will never stay down - one way or the other he will find a way to be relevant.

I say let him make his endorsement, but Ribadu should not trumpet it too much because it may backfire.
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by TNUBU4LIFE: 2:19am On Mar 28, 2011
That is news to me oh!I thought rivers people died for gej in that stadium stampede?? Now,people want to vote amaechi for governor and buhari for president is not usually the case whenever the final results come out in nigeria.voter education is still poor,only the elites  and the educated can vote like that,unfortunately,they are fewer in number and most of them will not even come out and vote on election day!!

Now,the power of political influence that a strong ACN gubernatorial candidate like Dr Sekibo will bring to bear on Rivers voters will sufficiently place a Ribadu votes very well ahead of a Buhari irrespective of what u as an individual perceive.Most ACN members supporters wont split their votes!!On election day,some people will see the broom symbol of ACN and vote for ribadu cos of the awareness already created by the ACN.
A vote for Sekibo would most likely be a vote for Ribadu NOT BUHARI whose party is little known.Ribadu gets the next higher vote to gej if gej wins.
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by TNUBU4LIFE: 2:25am On Mar 28, 2011
backfire?where?In SW?Forget it,the endorsement is a masterstroke aimed at buhari and gej!!It does little to change the mind of most yorubas voting ribadu!!
mind you,RIBADU IS VERY CREDIBLE AND MORE ACCEPTABLE/POPULAR THAN BUHARI IN THE SOUTH!!

I TOLD U THAT THOSE ACN GUYS ARE WORKING!!DESPITE THEY ARE LEADING IN LAGOS STATE,THEY ARE STILL SURREPTITIOUSLY DEPLETING THE RANKS OF PDP!!THEY WANT AS MUCH VOTES AS POSSIBLE FOR RIBADU,THEY KNOW FASHOLA HAS ALREADY WORN,THE GROUNDWORK IS BEING DONE SIMULTANEOUSLY ALLOVER THE FEDERATION AND BUHARI SITS ON A STALE NORTHERN POPULARITY.WHAT A POOR POLITICAL REASONING!!
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by egift(m): 2:45am On Mar 28, 2011
If you think it will not backfire, let Ribadu trumpet it - organize Press conference and announce it.

TNUBU4LIFE you can add it to your signature. Do you need a line? Try this:
[size=18pt]IBB Endorses Ribadu[/size]  OR  [size=18pt]Ribadu Eats With IBB[/size]
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by TNUBU4LIFE: 3:03am On Mar 28, 2011
i dey laff oh.This thing you are jokig with is not funny,It is not my creation,any serious northern politician with a nationalistic view who dont want to be painted with the brush of tribal/regional politics the BB campaign has been painted will support Ribadu.It is the smart thing to do,it is called strategic thinking!!

You guys continue to delude yourself about the BB this,BB that,you go hear wen
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by TNUBU4LIFE: 3:07am On Mar 28, 2011
i dey laff oh.This thing you are jokig with is not funny,It is not my creation,any serious northern politician with a nationalistic view who dont want to be painted with the brush of tribal/regional politics the BB campaign has been painted will support Ribadu.It is the smart thing to do,it is called strategic thinking!!

You guys continue to delude yourself about the BB this,BB that,you go hear wen

The visit and endorsement is already on TV!CHANNELS tv aired the news last night and right now I am watching channels TV and they are repeating the same news being cast by Amarachi Ubani of channels tv!!
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by PapaBrowne(m): 3:23am On Mar 28, 2011
Abagworo:

I wonder why people fail to understand IBB.He belongs to GEJ's camp just like Atiku and OBJ.They are looking for ways to divide Buhari's Northern vote and it will not work.

I wonder where in the South Buhari has not penetrated when majority of Southerners on Nairaland are now on his side.

Abagworo, you are too smart to make this comment naaaa?? Nairaland The south Abeg naaa?? Say something else!! Most southerners don't even know the name of Buhari's party. Those that know think he is in ANPP!! I spoke to someone this week and the person was like "So Buhari is running ke'" Everyother candidate's advert is on TV except Buhari!!
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by letmein: 3:56am On Mar 28, 2011
It amazes me the extent to which most people here seem to be non-knowledgeable on election matters in Nigeria. Please are we commenting from Diaspora? Have we been to the grassroots to understand the way people vote To say that IBB endorsement of Ribadu/Adeola means little or nothing is just laughable. For those that have some hindsight about elections, they understand the value of such endorsements and the extent to which such endorsements can swing things (especially with few days to go).

The endorsement is all over the news. For those still in doubt please just google "ibb endorses nuhu ribadu" in order that you do not embarrass yourself my making accusatory assumptions.
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by KnowAll(m): 4:05am On Mar 28, 2011
I believe in a true free and fair election, Team BB would trounce ACN in the Presidential Elections in Lagos State. The Momentum in Lagos is gathering storm, and it would surprise a lot of people when the coalition of pentecostal voters unleash their mules, it would be a reminiscent of one those every Friday revivals in Messrs Adeboye's Life camp.

ACN would however clear the other elections , Governor,Assembly men both state and federal.
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by TNUBU4LIFE: 4:15am On Mar 28, 2011
dont worry,dream on.infact,the election will hold on a friday @ the redeemed camp!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Instead of u to wake up,u re still deluding urself!!
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by PapaBrowne(m): 4:26am On Mar 28, 2011
KnowAll:

I believe in a true free and fair election, Team BB would trounce ACN in the Presidential Elections in Lagos State. The Momentum in Lagos is gathering storm, and it would surprise a lot of people when the coalition of pentecostal voters unleash their mules, it would be a reminiscent of one those every Friday revivals in Messrs Adeboye's Life camp.

ACN would however clear the other elections , Governor,Assembly men both state and federal.

Where did you get that thinking from Pentecostal voters are Buhari's number one problem in the south west!! Bakare made the biggest mistake 2 years ago when he came on the press and lambasted Adeboye, Kumuyi and Oyedepo. Most pentecostal Christians I've talked to are of the opinion that Bakare is a traitor and is against the church!!

Team BB's only hope in Lagos is the Hausa community. Sadly, majority of them didn't register to vote for fear of arrest as they are not Nigerians- they come from Chad, Niger, Mali, etc!!
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by OAM4J: 4:28am On Mar 28, 2011
I hope Ribadu is not carried away with this. grin
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by sbeezy8: 4:32am On Mar 28, 2011
PapaBrowne:

Where did you get that thinking from Pentecostal voters are Buhari's number one problem in the south west!! Bakare made the biggest mistake 2 years ago when he came on the press and lambasted Adeboye, Kumuyi and Oyedepo. Most pentecostal Christians I've talked to are of the opinion that Bakare is a traitor and is against the church!!

Team BB's only hope in Lagos is the Hausa community. Sadly, majority of them didn't register to vote for fear of arrest as they are not Nigerians- they come from Chad, Niger, Mali, etc!!

what do you mean Pentecostal voters? what of Catholics. Anglicans and Ifa orisha worshippers?
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by PapaBrowne(m): 5:01am On Mar 28, 2011
sbeezy8:

what do you mean Pentecostal voters? what of Catholics. Anglicans and Ifa orisha worshippers?

In the south west they(pentecostal voters) are huge in multi millions!! When they hold night vigils the whole of Lagos/Ibadan expressway is blocked for days!! Thats why you see all the presidential candidates running to pay visits to Adeboye!!

If it were in the south east, we would be talking about catholic voters!!
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by 9ijaMan: 5:06am On Mar 28, 2011
A good move from the evil genius. All I need to do is to say thank you to IBB, for clearing the air for us all.
IBB is GEJ's adopted father and now an endorser of Ribadu. SUrely Ribadu stands to loose more than he'll ever gain from an IBB endorsement.
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by OAM4J: 5:09am On Mar 28, 2011
@PapaBrowne

You might need to read this.

Pastor Adeboye told me to run with Buhari

FIERY Lagos State-based cleric and Vice- Presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Pastor Babatunde “Sindiku” Bakare yesterday disclosed that he secured the approval of one of his spiritual fathers, the respected Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, before throwing his hat into the political ring.

Pastor Bakare also gave indications that he was not convinced of the anti-corruption credentials of one of his former allies, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, who is the presidential candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria (CAN).

Bakare, the Serving Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly (LRA), told a group of journalists that he would “open up” on Ribadu sometime soon.

Recently, incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan, who is the candidate of the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP), visited Pastor Adeboye’s camp on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway and received the blessings of the General Overseer of the fast-growing Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), in a much-publicised photograph showing the president kneeling for prayers before the Man of God.

But Bakare, who at various times was a prominent cleric of Pastor William Kumuyi’s Deeper Christian Life Assembly and the RCCG, before founding the LRA, disclosed that Adeboye encouraged him to run with Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

The fiery cleric, who said that he was reluctant to run for political office, explained that he was ambushed by prominent people, including Pastor Adeboye, after Gen. Buhari had made overtures to him to be running mate.

He spoke in Lagos yesterday while explaining his vision and mission for Nigerians to a group of journalists.

The CPC Vice Presidential candidate said that when he first told Pastor Adeboye of Buhari’s offer during a telephone call, the reaction he got was favourable.

His words “Pastor Adeboye surprised me. I thought he would say ‘no way!’ He asked who among the lot I thought could rescue Nigeria and I told him Gen.Muhammadu Buhari. I noted that Buhari he has no money and no network to come to the South, coupled with other things they had hung on his neck. Pastor Adeboye said, ‘if you are ever considering Gen. Buhari, then you need a strong Christian to be his running mate.’ But when I called Pastor Adeboye back, he said since you did not lobby for this thing, it is an opportunity for you to express the burden you carry for this nation, go forward. And I asked: ‘Sir, will you support me?’ And he said, ‘with everything I got in my own way. Just go for it, I will be praying.”

http://www.compassnewspaper.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2148:pastor-adeboye-told-me-to-run-with-buhari&catid=308:headlines&Itemid=600
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President by PapaBrowne(m): 5:11am On Mar 28, 2011
9ijaMan:

A good move from the evil genius. All I need to do is to say thank you to IBB, for clearing the air for us all.
IBB is GEJ's adopted father and now an endorser of Ribadu. SUrely Ribadu stands to loose more than he'll ever gain from an IBB endorsement.
Wrong. Its Buhari who suffers in Niger Stae from an IBB endorsement of Ribadu. Ribadu might loose some voters in the south west, but it would only favour GEJ and not Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attack On Awolowo Family: Count Me Out -tinubu / Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka / Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.