Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Question:- Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Question:- Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer? (18167 Views)

3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends / 8 Funny Nicknames Of Famous Nigerian Footballers And Their Origins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question:- Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer? by Evinsco(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
This has cause alot of controversy between who is richer than the other...to me i think the footballers...
Re: Question:- Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer? by eneez(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
how does the answer increase your bank account. Ma first FTC though
Re: Question:- Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
compare david beckham to piddy or jay z n get insulted. Or carry ronaldo compare taylor swift. As for 2015 . ONLY RONALDO MADE TOP TEN LIST OF FORBE'S RICHEST CELEBS. to man no compare MUSICIANS r fucking rich. Ronaldo my world best player bought a bugatti recently to celebrate euro's success, i can tell u howmany times kids like acehood, lil wayne. Partynexdoor. Young thug, rich homie quan, tyga, etc have used bugatti like something common.
Re: Question:- Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer? by dayowunmi(m): 1:07am On Jul 16, 2016
uupgrade:
compare david beckham to piddy or jay z n get insulted. Or carry ronaldo compare taylor swift. As for 2015 . ONLY RONALDO MADE TOP TEN LIST OF FORBE'S RICHEST CELEBS. to man no compare MUSICIANS r fucking rich. Ronaldo my world best player bought a bugatti recently to celebrate euro's success, i can tell u howmany times kids like acehood, lil wayne. Partynexdoor. Young thug, rich homie quan, tyga, etc have used bugatti like something common.
Musicians may be richer but you cannot categorically prove that musicians are richer than footballers, if you factor out Jay-Z and P Diddy most of those musicians are not exactly richer than footballers and even those two I.e Jay-Z and p Diddy made a sizeable chunk of their income from other businesses other than music. Taylor Swift is not richer than Ronaldo bro, she was the highest earning musician in the last year but that doesn't make her richer than Ronaldo overall (google their net worth and compare for your self). Also your analogy of Ronaldo's purchase of a bugatti and pointing out that several musicians have used the car before is flawed, first of all, the car is not Ronaldo first car, he has many super cars infact he has his own private jet according to what I heard, also Ronaldo bought buggati 16.4 which means most likely a 2016 model, those musicians most likely didn't buy 16.4 model of buggati.

2 Likes

Re: Question:- Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 16, 2016
who dey compare 2000 and 2016.. u well? look well ooo.. no carry drug money come here dey make noise oo..

1 Like

Re: Question:- Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer? by khattab02: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Op you dey think?? £250k-£300,000 weekly na beans? Come to talk of it sef, you no even need to stress yourself that much (i.e not playing and injury).
Re: Question:- Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2016
dayowunmi:

Musicians may be richer but you cannot categorically prove that musicians are richer than footballers, if you factor out Jay-Z and P Diddy most of those musicians are not exactly richer than footballers and even those two I.e Jay-Z and p Diddy made a sizeable chunk of their income from other businesses other than music. Taylor Swift is not richer than Ronaldo bro, she was the highest earning musician in the last year but that doesn't make her richer than Ronaldo overall (google their net worth and compare for your self). Also your analogy of Ronaldo's purchase of a bugatti and pointing out that several musicians have used the car before is flawed, first of all, the car is not Ronaldo first car, he has many super cars infact he has his own private jet according to what I heard, also Ronaldo bought buggati 16.4 which means most likely a 2016 model, those musicians most likely didn't buy 16.4 model of buggati.
dude in as much as i don't like arguing with u.. Let me tell u get ur facts rights. FORBE'S listed world richest celebrities last year in consonance to their earnings. Ronaldo made top ten but about two musicians made d top list before ronaldo. Taylor swift n one direction. That includes their net worth.. N who fucking told u ronaldo made all his money by just playing football? Ronaldo also earn his through modelling. Signing brands, n i remember Nick or Puma does pay ronaldo for promoting their brand.. N no not only didy or jay z. Dude madona is rich. Mc Paul Cacthy. Kanye West. Dude u need google morethan i do.. In as much as u tried. Don't forget even Birdman's current Assets worth morethan Ronaldo's Assets. Google it.
Re: Question:- Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer? by dayowunmi(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
uupgrade:
dude in as much as i don't like arguing with u.. Let me tell u get ur facts rights. FORBE'S listed world richest celebrities last year in consonance to their earnings. Ronaldo made top ten but about two musicians made d top list before ronaldo. Taylor swift n one direction. That includes their net worth.. N who fucking told u ronaldo made all his money by just playing football? Ronaldo also earn his through modelling. Signing brands, n i remember Nick or Puma does pay ronaldo for promoting their brand.. N no not only didy or jay z. Dude madona is rich. Mc Paul Cacthy. Kanye West. Dude u need google morethan i do.. In as much as u tried. Don't forget even Birdman's current Assets worth morethan Ronaldo's Assets. Google it.
K.
Re: Question:- Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer? by odutolasodiq(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
uupgrade:
why u dey use sleep compare death? footballers are fvckin richer! ask tuface wetin he mean wen he tell mikel obi say "malo ro pe omo pe iwo nikan loma lowo(no think say nah only u go get money)" unless u wanna argue tuface was a pauper wen he released that song.
NOTE: tuface was one of the richest musician then
Re: Question:- Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Unlike players.. Most of musicians makes money through illegals like drugs, and some other dirty shiits. So their money overflows...

U can telling me that p diddy or jay z worths where made only through musics

So when u comepare legal money and illegal cash. U figure out the outcome.

(1) (Reply)

Eagles Outclass Hosts Ghana To Reach WAFU Cup Semis / AFCON 2021: Cameroon Vs Ethiopia (4 - 1) -On 13th January 2022 / Ayodele Bakare: Former Nigeria National Basketball Coach Survived Soakaway Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.