Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Pls Help To Recover My Lappy's Memory Back. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help To Recover My Lappy's Memory Back. (590 Views)

How Do I Recover My Gmail, Google Disabled My Account / How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help To Recover My Lappy's Memory Back. by sulakishop(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2009
Hello house,
I tried to install a software several times but my pc refused it. At the end of the fruitless effort, about 6gb of my memory disappeared! I have removed the software & deleted its left over files in the program files but to no avail, pls help out.
Re: Pls Help To Recover My Lappy's Memory Back. by BlackRevo: 12:51am On Sep 13, 2009
sulakishop:

Hello house,
I tried to install a software several times but my pc refused it. At the end of the fruitless effort, about 6gb of my memory disappeared! I have removed the software & deleted its left over files in the program files but to no avail, pls help out.

What did you use to remove the software?
If you did not remove it properly then you can download and install revo uninstaller to properly remove the software. You can download and install ccleaner to use in cleaning your system and recovering your hard disk space if that's the right word to use and not memory i guess.

(1) (Reply)

Problem With My Dell Laptop / Please Help- Window Xp Problem / Compaq Presario V2000 Screen Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.