Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

After TTC for years ,Diary of how we became Parents - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After TTC for years ,Diary of how we became Parents (819 Views)

Gonen Segev Runs Abuja Clinic Without Licence For Years / Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) / Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After TTC for years ,Diary of how we became Parents by jonmat(f): 12:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Why wasting so many years trying to Conceive only through a Method .A lot of money ,Time is spent ,I think its a good idea for anyone TTC to at least try another Approach Method like Natural way. It makes a lot of sense to at least try Alternative having been married for many years with no kids,Time wait for nobody ,there is absolutely nothing wrong trying an Alternative way, for years you have used Many Orthodox Medicines,the problem still remained ,would you allow TTC breaks your Marriage,Life is not a one way thing ,5 to 6 years of Orthodox Approach with no Baby is not a Joke ,Natural Alternative did it ,Some on hearing Natural therapy would frown at it ,discourage it ,castigate it ,say sort of things to discourage others,Advise them to keep hoping and Hoping , there is no sin in trying Alternative. At least the worst that would happen is that it won't work .As for me and my wife it has worked out for us after all old was also before New.Make your research ,take your time and Try an Alternative now ,Release yourself from the syndrome of sticking stubbornly to only Orthodox .God bless U.From an Expectants Family.I am Pregnant wowwww.Yours is on the way.The message is simple Try Natural Alternative .

1 Like

Re: After TTC for years ,Diary of how we became Parents by jonmat(f): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Do not put all your eggs in one basket ,Try An Alternative Therapy it could be a Solution. I am advocating Natural solution because its brings smiles to Us.
Re: After TTC for years ,Diary of how we became Parents by broadstreet: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
how do go about this Orthodox methods kindly guide
Re: After TTC for years ,Diary of how we became Parents by Julbu(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
can u please make it clear?kindly make it explicitly so that one one adopt the natural method that u r putting forward please

1 Like

Re: After TTC for years ,Diary of how we became Parents by jonmat(f): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2016
broadstreet:
how do go about this Orthodox methods kindly guide
. Its not Orthodox ,its Natural .God bless u
Re: After TTC for years ,Diary of how we became Parents by jonmat(f): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2016
Julbu:
can u please make it clear?kindly make it explicitly so that one one adopt the natural method that u r putting forward please
. My Baby sucks more ,Got little time ,would get to you
Re: After TTC for years ,Diary of how we became Parents by jonmat(f): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2016
So This is what Nursing mother's go through breastfeeding it's not easy oooo
Re: After TTC for years ,Diary of how we became Parents by jonmat(f): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
Continued.. The Naturalist first advised us to avoid Trans fat which are obtainable in Junks and take always ... He said such hinders Fertility .Me and my Husband are Lovers of Junks,take away so so Much,due to the nature of our work ,we are always busy with Little time ,arrives Home very late. .. When we feel like eating Swallow we patronise Canteens ,Mama put ,Little wonder he told us most food sellers cooks with dangerous Fat ,for example fat extracted from Turkey skin ,too bad ..very insight full and informative though ,we stopped and tried to change our eating habit.. be right back.
Re: After TTC for years ,Diary of how we became Parents by jonmat(f): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2016
Our entire eating habit was completely changed as we fed on a lot on Fruits with Antioxidants ,Vegetables like Ugwu,Soko,Water leaf ,we avoided Bad cholesterol groundnuts oil ,Coconut oil though expensive ,we use it , sea food like crabs,prawns,Cray fish,Drinks water first thing in the Morning ,We avoided Drinks high in Sugar ,No Alcohol , reduced fried food To Be continued...
Re: After TTC for years ,Diary of how we became Parents by Inuendo: 1:09am On May 11, 2020
You didn't continue, can you do that now?

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Weight Loss Rice Recipe. Eat Rice Without The Fear Or Gaining Weight. / Scam On Going At The School Of Dental Nursing LUTH / 10 Thingsthat Happens To Your Body When You Don’t Get Enough Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.