Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ntel User: It Is Really Unlimited? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel User: It Is Really Unlimited? (998 Views)

Is Airtel 1k For 3 Hours Night Plan Really Unlimited? / Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result / Ntel Makes First Volte Call In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ntel User: It Is Really Unlimited? by ican2020: 1:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Presently I am on Glo 10GB of 2.5K, using it to upgrade one of my PC was a bitter experience, I started the update at exactly 3.25AM in the night and finished the update at about 11.45AM, that is almost 8 solid hours for updates that is supposed to take few minutes, but in all I give God thanks for preventing Abuja Power Distribution Company from switching off light that day.

Now I have files of not less than 40GB to download and using GLO will mean 4 months’ work and I don’t have the time, power to sit down for hundreds of hours, nor the money to pay of the painful annoying slow connection.

This brings me to the main topic:
Is Ntel really unlimited?
Can I download 20GB a day or above without restrictions?

Comments are welcome, please
Re: Ntel User: It Is Really Unlimited? by deor03(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
ican2020:

This brings me to the main topic:
Is Ntel really unlimited?
Can I download 20GB a day or above without restrictions?

Comments are welcome, please

You can download 1 terrabyte if you like, one guy downloaded 300Gig in 2 days
Re: Ntel User: It Is Really Unlimited? by Pylony(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Guy, pls how do i use the MTK ENGINEERING APP to get LTE connectivity on my 3G PHONE??
Expecting your quickest reply on this, tnks.

(1) (Reply)

This App Is Very Important For Project Work. Take A Look / Friendzone / See The 4 Best Tips To Charge Your Smartphone The Right Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.