Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ntel User: It Is Really Unlimited? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel User: It Is Really Unlimited? (983 Views)

Is Airtel 1k For 3 Hours Night Plan Really Unlimited? / Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result / Ntel Makes First Volte Call In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ntel User: It Is Really Unlimited? by ican2020: 1:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Presently I am on Glo 10GB of 2.5K, using it to upgrade one of my PC was a bitter experience, I started the update at exactly 3.25AM in the night and finished the update at about 11.45AM, that is almost 8 solid hours for updates that is supposed to take few minutes, but in all I give God thanks for preventing Abuja Power Distribution Company from switching off light that day.

Now I have files of not less than 40GB to download and using GLO will mean 4 months’ work and I don’t have the time, power to sit down for hundreds of hours, nor the money to pay of the painful annoying slow connection.

This brings me to the main topic:
Is Ntel really unlimited?
Can I download 20GB a day or above without restrictions?

Comments are welcome, please
Re: Ntel User: It Is Really Unlimited? by deor03(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
ican2020:

This brings me to the main topic:
Is Ntel really unlimited?
Can I download 20GB a day or above without restrictions?

Comments are welcome, please

You can download 1 terrabyte if you like, one guy downloaded 300Gig in 2 days
Re: Ntel User: It Is Really Unlimited? by Pylony(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Guy, pls how do i use the MTK ENGINEERING APP to get LTE connectivity on my 3G PHONE??
Expecting your quickest reply on this, tnks.

(1) (Reply)

Original Samsung X3 4 Sale / Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Sets Jeep Ablaze, As Battery Issue Causes Fire (photo) / Your Android Phone May Be Infected If You Downloaded This Apps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.