Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

5 Years Of Job Hunting, Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Years Of Job Hunting, Please Help (764 Views)

Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media / What You Posted On Social Media May Affect Your Job Hunting. [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Years Of Job Hunting, Please Help by DeXpertTutors: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2016
My fellow nairalander, I want you to assist me for a job in anyway you can.
I am an electrictrical engineering graduate with 2-1 since 2011. All my efforts to. Secure a job since then was not productive. I have some experience in electrical installation and maintenance. I also have some AUTOCAD and computer application skill.
I was doing a petty business so as not to be idle before the business was affected by economc crisis as a result of inflation. Then I later went for an electrical installation and maintenance traing under an electrician but its not yielding yet.
I am base in Abuja but can work in any part of the country. Please assist in anyway you can.
Re: 5 Years Of Job Hunting, Please Help by adeborode: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2016
3rd yrs of job hunting,I studied economics.I have worked with contractor In one if dis big brewery in d country at least to have one or illttle experience ,pls I need ur help nairalander,I have heard a lot of testimony here of pple securing a job nairaland.pls I want to b av my own testimony here also .my email is adeolade92@yahoo.com,and my number is 08059066742
Re: 5 Years Of Job Hunting, Please Help by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
DeXpertTutors:
My fellow nairalander, I want you to assist me for a job in anyway you can.
I am an electrictrical engineering graduate with 2-1 since 2011. All my efforts to. Secure a job since then was not productive. I have some experience in electrical installation and maintenance. I also have some AUTOCAD and computer application skill.
I was doing a petty business so as not to be idle before the business was affected by economc crisis as a result of inflation. Then I later went for an electrical installation and maintenance traing under an electrician but its not yielding yet.
I am base in Abuja but can work in any part of the country. Please assist in anyway you can.
wat is ur Watsapp number
Re: 5 Years Of Job Hunting, Please Help by kabanayol9(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
gommex:
wat is ur Watsapp number
Bros I beg you in the name of God, help me too, can work in any part of the country, any work will be appreciated sir.
I am an HND graduate, studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering (power nd machine option), thank you.
My whatsapp number is 07062264850, Thank you.
Re: 5 Years Of Job Hunting, Please Help by DeXpertTutors: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2016
gommex:
wat is ur Watsapp number
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Federal University Of Technology, Owerri Vacancy For Experienced Positions / Fast Food Distribution Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.