Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi's Death (3031 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi's Death by rikkyjen(m): 4:26am On Sep 13, 2009
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon: The grand initiation of Chief Gani Fawehinmi has since brought me emotional laceration and thrown me into a state of utter catalepsy. This was a man who inured himself in the aqua of self abnegation and immolation just to give justice to the down-trodden. Can there be another GANI in Nigeria ’s legal firmament? I dare say i have my doubts.

Chief Gani Fawehinmi was simply inimitable, puritanically committed, inscrutably remonstrative, ideologically transcendental, quixotically cosmopolitan and a ready conveyor-belt of legal tomahawks which he intrepidly deployed in his cascading fulminations against our philistine military and political class. His transition is not just the fall of an Iroko but indeed the grand initiation of an iconic legal salamander. We only hope that we didactically learn herefrom that it’s not so much our sybaritic life styles that matters more than the quality of service we render whilst we sojourn on this earth plane.

What do y'all think? THis guy is such a clown. Like the great Zik once said "People can be confused till a state of Obscurantism".lol. This summarises this guy and his lorry load of verbosity grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi's Death by Borat1: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2009
This guy needs his head re-organized! grin
I guess he was high, no?
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi's Death by Tornadoz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2009
Anyone who perorate like  that  must  either be klutz or obtuse (anyone can pull up a thesaurus).
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi's Death by Robotnik: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2009
someone in nairaland also posted that but the credit was given to Pastor Chris Okotie, I wonder why people paste stuff without reference
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi's Death by snapshot: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hon Pat is an informed clown, i dey en joy the guy i no go lie,though i no fit talk like that.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi's Death by jaybee3(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2009
Is he doing it on purpose of just mentally disturbed?
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi's Death by GODSON2009(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2009
jay bee:

Is he doing it on purpose of just mentally disturbed?

a lil bit of both,i daresay
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi's Death by nethacker(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2009
the guy dey try use grammar confuse him fellow senators cos him knw say them no get past SSCE/OND. who knws,he might a member of chris okotie's church or perhaps he employed d services of a good english lecturer to coach him privately @home cos those words are just too heavy for all those senators grin grin
The guy is just a confusionist

(1) (Reply)

Achebe Has Pathological Hatred For Yoruba. Said Soyinka Stole His Mandate / Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders / Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.