Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Dino Melaye Is Out Of Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Is Out Of Order (387 Views)

Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Is Out Of Order by adgorwell: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2016
I immediately went online to seek confirmation, and alas, Dino did issue the threat. At the point, my empathy for the Senator (if he is not properly so-called) changed to sympathy. Senator Dino Melaye (APC – Kogi West) reportedly said in his remarks about the ongoing forgery trial of the senate rules involving Saraki and Ekweremandu that the Attorney General of the Federation, Mr. Abubakar Malami, must be brought before the Senate to be thoroughly grilled and humiliated for charging the Senate leadership with forgery in court. Melaye reportedly issued threats, including impeaching the President (which he will later deny). The climax of the meeting was when it was Senator Remi Tinubu’s turn to speak. How dare Remi, a woman and a wife for that matter speak where Dino is talking? He is probably used to his wife keeping quiet while he is speaking so Remi’s audacity was too much for Dino to bear. She has to be giving some ‘home trainings’, so must Dino be thinking after he said and I quote “I will beat you up on this floor and nothing will happen…”
Continue reading on
http://olalekanadigun.com/senate-without-order-olalekan-waheed-adigun/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Women In Ondo Plan Anti-melaye Protest-NEWSHELM.COM / If Niger-delta Was Like Dubai, There Would Be Peace: Diete-spiff / Delta 2019: We Will Sack PDP From Power – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.