Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

“any Fool Can Be A Pastor” – Etcetera Blasts Osinbajo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “any Fool Can Be A Pastor” – Etcetera Blasts Osinbajo (657 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Obot Etuk Is Now A Pastor, Admonishes Ladies Against Sex Before Marriage / Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“any Fool Can Be A Pastor” – Etcetera Blasts Osinbajo by flexflex: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Nigerian Controversial singer and writer, Etcetera, has in a new article slammed Vice President, Prof. (Pastor) Yemi Osinbanjo, and the President Buhari-led administration, owing to the present economic state.
See his article (in caps) at http://doyennaija..com.ng/2016/07/any-fool-can-be-pastor-etcetera-blasts.html?m=1

Re: “any Fool Can Be A Pastor” – Etcetera Blasts Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2016
GBAM
Re: “any Fool Can Be A Pastor” – Etcetera Blasts Osinbajo by Airforce1(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2016
well I got nothing to say

Walks out of thread
Re: “any Fool Can Be A Pastor” – Etcetera Blasts Osinbajo by wunmi590(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Nah you talk am ooo, i know dey when you talk am oo
Re: “any Fool Can Be A Pastor” – Etcetera Blasts Osinbajo by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2016
I think i'd like to be a V. PRESIDENT and not President

Nobody remembers them when they leave office

Ahbi, When last did Nigerians blame Namadi Sambo??
Re: “any Fool Can Be A Pastor” – Etcetera Blasts Osinbajo by NoGawking: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2016
Not just a pastor even prof
Re: “any Fool Can Be A Pastor” – Etcetera Blasts Osinbajo by iamdrfresh: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2016
not "any fool" can be a pastor... there are two set of fools according to d scripture:
fool #1 is in Ps 14:1(The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God)

fool #2 1Cor4:10( We are fools for Christ's sake)

Every true christian is fool #2

Etcetera according to Merriam Webster's dictionary means " a number of unspecified additional persons or things"... He might consider changing his name if he's ever gonna be relevant.

I'm sure none of us is happy with the situation of things but then he should be mindful of his choice of words.

1 Like

Re: “any Fool Can Be A Pastor” – Etcetera Blasts Osinbajo by umehmj(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2016
his article....

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT NIGERIANS LOSE ALL OF THEIR SENSES WHEN THEY GET INTO GOVERNMENT? YOU CALLED GOODLUCK JONATHAN A DUMB PHD HOLDER, HOW IS MR. OSINBAJO A PROFESSOR, IF HE CAN’T SIMPLY DEFINE PRIORITY? WHAT A PROF CAN’T DRAW UP A SCALE OF PREFERENCE? EVERY DUMB, DICK AND HARRYsong KNOWS THAT FOR ANY GOVERNMENT TO BE REMOTELY EFFECTIVE, THEY HAVE TO WORK IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRIORITIES OF THE PEOPLE. HOW DOES PHASING OUT MUD HOUSES A PRIORITY FOR NIGERIANS IN THIS PRESENT ECONOMIC HELL? DOES MR. OSINBAJO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IN THIS ELECTRICITY-LESS COUNTRY, OUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS IN THE VILLAGE ARE SAVED FROM BEING PLAGUED BY HEAT- RASH AND LAPALAPA BECAUSE OF THE COOLNESS OF THEIR MUD HOUSES? MR. VICE PRESIDENT, FIX THE DAMN ECONOMIC MESS AND LEAVE US TO FIX OUR MUD HOUSES OURSELVES. THAT IS IF WE SO CHOOSE TO. IT FURTHER PROVES THAT BUHARI AND OSINBAJO’S GOVERNMENT IS CLUELESS AND DUMB IN ALL RAMIFICATION. YOU MAY WANT TO REMIND ME NOW TO THREAD SOFTLY OR OF THE FACT THAT OSINBAJO IS A PASTOR AND I SHOULD “TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED”. MCHEEEEW… NANSENSE!!! ANY FOOL CAN BE A PASTOR? YES, ANY FOOL CAN BE A PASTOR BECAUSE GOD CAN USE ANYONE TO DO HIS WORK. ISN’T IT A SHAME THAT NIGERIA AND HER LINGERING ECONOMIC MESS IS BEING REFERENCED IN OTHER COUNTRIES AS THE REASON WHY FOOLS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED INTO GOVERNMENT? I CHOSE TO WRITE IN CAPS FOR THOSE BLIND SUPPORTERS OF THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT, WHO DESPITE THE SIGNS BEFORE THEM, CANNOT SEE THAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS PLUNGING US INTO THE DARKEST PART OF HELL. AND BEFORE I FORGET, ETCETERA IS A NUISANCE…. I HAVE HEARD IT ALL.

1 Like

Re: “any Fool Can Be A Pastor” – Etcetera Blasts Osinbajo by Don1987(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2016
D virtue left him wen he join lying liars of dis admistration

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Confirms Appointment With Jodela Media. / Unizik Flooded Street Ifite, Causes Fight (photos And Video) / My Wife Has No Hands In My Current Business Issues -- Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.