Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) (42416 Views)

Inspector Yemisi Makinde Who Was Killed During Offa Bank Robbery / Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by Gkemz: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Justice should take its place and the killer should be brought to book so that the dead can rest in peace. I wonder why the family is acting strange. Maybe they know the culprit but afraid he would come after them.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by glossy6(f): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
4reala:
The neighbours tOo have a lot of questions to answer, cos how cld someone come to d compound and left without anybody seeing. Talk much of her screem when she was being killed, Nobody heard dat too
The parents also had somtin hidden by tryin to hush up everytin

Sad story. The neighbours may not know about the strange man.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
iykedare:

No difference between you and Senator Dino Melaye
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by 1miccza: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Right now the value for a life in Nigeria is null,Zero,nada people are killed like chickens it's so sad.... #yetwehaveagovernment
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by segebobo: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
tukdi:
Oya, leave where you are now for ogun state to assist investigators unravel the culprit!
I've done my bit here, I need not go to Ogun state before I contribute my quota of assistance.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
To hell with the parents, a Nigerian was murdered and its d duty of the Nigerian police to fish out the murderer and mess him up.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by OCHOdee(f): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
All I know is that the KILLER is still out there!

1 Like

Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by olagold79: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yemikola:
The father travelling down to her place some hours after he could not reach her is not natural. If at all he needed to travel, it should be saturday evening.

Nice observation. This case is quiet easy to solve. And in my, opinion the father is the prime suspect. It is naturally difficult for people to phantom the reason....and that will be the purpose of the investigation.

Why I think the Father is the prime suspect here :

1. All evidence points to him, everything about the way she was found , pillow on her mouth etc was revealed by him.No one can corroborate this.

2. How can you not hear from your grown up child in less than 24hours than the usual time you will hear from her and you are already in Ogun state from Oshodi, that was hasty.

3. Why his he hell bent on hushing the whole situation if he brought it out at first.

4. Not even the neighbours observed an open window which could have easily given away that something was wrong. If he actually saw that , he must pretty convinced someone killed her daughter...yet he was more concerned in keeping it silent than unravelling this easy case. A normal father will be outraged finding his daughter obviously killed n the killer easily escaping.

The father has tampered with the crime scene which makes almost every piece of evidnence from there unreliable. Investigator have to rely on his words. It is inexplicable that somoene will be murdered and the killer will go through the stress of escaping through the windows.When he/she could take the keys (he was sensible enough to take the phones) lock the door from behind, which make everyone assumes she was out of the building. How are we sure the father is not telling us what he wants us to believe. He may not be the actual killer, maybe someone has done the job for him. However, the killer could have gained entrance through the window initially which would have alerted the neighbours, but if truly no one heard anything. It means someone who had the key entered and killed her. And it's unlikely the "boyfriend" whom she has problems with and who no one has ever seen. TThe case against the father is a really strong one.

The next suspect would be whoever she was talking to on that phone which can be easily gotten from her phone log...which could end up been that man. Thus is just fucking straightforward , get the call log first then everything begins to piece together.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by casdoruche: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Or was is an attempted rape of which the culprit decided to use pillow too keep his victim quiet and when he discovered it was nearly impossible to keep her voice down with a pillow he stabbed or hacked her to death.the issue of keeping it low by the family must have been due to the fact that they befoore now we're threatened and are still threatened. The parents weighed the outcome of either voicing out to the world and laying low and concluded the later was gud enuf to keep them alive.remember wat baba lati said about causin trouble in the community. Let's say it was a reprisal attack of which the family thought was justified either because they started it or saw this as the only way end an already loooming war. The neighbours are not speaking because they don't want to get involved in the police net.

1 Like

Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by olagold79: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
casdoruche:
Or was is an attempted rape of which the culprit decided to use pillow too keep his victim quiet and when he discovered it was nearly impossible to keep her voice down with a pillow he stabbed or hacked her to death.the issue of keeping it low by the family must have been due to the fact that they befoore now we're threatened and are still threatened. The parents weighed the outcome of either voicing out to the world and laying low and concluded the later was gud enuf to keep them alive.remember wat baba lati said about causin trouble in the community. Let's say it was a reprisal attack of which the family thought was justified either because they started it or saw this as the only way end an already loooming war. The neighbours are not speaking because they don't want to get involved in the police net.

You likely missed the part where the family was living far away in Oshodu in Lagos while she resides in the heart of Ogun. How can that same family have been involved in a previous fracas with another group. That is clearly ruled out in this case......and it si unlikely that the character of the lone woman described could have single-handedly wreak and havoc on another group to warrant such attack. Also, if this were the case, the niegbours would have been in the first position to know this. Your point about rape was however plausible.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dis s strange. RIP. So painful
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by fragrant(f): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
delishpot:
Hian. Is it only a lover that someone can tell to get out of his/her life? They may be missing the point here.
Take for example if a girl was sexually molested by her parent or someone of trust and the person calls her up to say sorry and she in return says NO! then the parent says but I am your parent, you need me in your life. This could make the girl say leave me alone I do not need you in my life again.
Anyway, this one the parents are hushing the whole thing, I suspect them now o
I didn't want to say bt y is her Dad not wanting investigation.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by 4reala(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
glossy6:

Sad story. The neighbours may not know about the strange man.
your statement is incomplete without a reason
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by skelewu404(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2016
holyfather:

You read it only once, you said?
I didn't even finish the reading... Her window was left open(you didn't factor that in).
If the door was locked from inside and the window is open, a possible escape route after the crime, then a close acquaintance(someone she could let into her room on trust) is culpable.
a proper assessment of the crime scene will give a clearer picture. the window being left open can mean many things is there no protector on the window if no what about mosquito nets, I doubt if they window doesn't have any of the two. my guess is she opened the door for whoever it is that takes her life. n i bet it's someone close n the person is very smart too that was y the door was locked someone is trying to complicate the issue I bet there is a spare key with someone
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by skelewu404(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2016
saintdennis:

I immediately dismissed it cos it's immaterial to the case... why?

Ask yourself why they needed to wait Fri to sat? If they could easily just pass the window and gain access to her apartment?
Better yet WHY WOULD THEY FIRST CALL A CARPENTER to come help em force their way through?

That window is ONLY relevant if her room keys were found on the floor inside the room (close to the window)as it would mean the culprit tossed it inside after locking it from outside.

And even such theory is immaterial
I agree with you the perpetrator did not use the window rather in n out through the door, the nearest neighbor to her can assist if she is willing to talk she could have heard or notice something she actually neglect. the type of key she uses also matters if it a jam lock it's one thing n if it other types of keys it's another thing because I don't understand why the person will risk been seen by staying to lock the door. the leader of that community does he have a grown up son, the reaction of their parents how was it when they saw the corps compare to their conclusions now because it's likely they r being threatening them.
the questions needs answers
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by skelewu404(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
olagold79:

Nice observation. This case is quiet easy to solve. And in my, opinion the father is the prime suspect. It is naturally difficult for people to phantom the reason....and that will be the purpose of the investigation.

Why I think the Father is the prime suspect here :

1. All evidence points to him, everything about the way she was found , pillow on her mouth etc was revealed by him.No one can corroborate this.

2. How can you not hear from your grown up child in less than 24hours than the usual time you will hear from her and you are already in Ogun state from Oshodi, that was hasty.

3. Why his he hell bent on hushing the whole situation if he brought it out at first.

4. Not even the neighbours observed an open window which could have easily given away that something was wrong. If he actually saw that , he must pretty convinced someone killed her daughter...yet he was more concerned in keeping it silent than unravelling this easy case. A normal father will be outraged finding his daughter obviously killed n the killer easily escaping.

The father has tampered with the crime scene which makes almost every piece of evidnence from there unreliable. Investigator have to rely on his words. It is inexplicable that somoene will be murdered and the killer will go through the stress of escaping through the windows.When he/she could take the keys (he was sensible enough to take the phones) lock the door from behind, which make everyone assumes she was out of the building. How are we sure the father is not telling us what he wants us to believe. He may not be the actual killer, maybe someone has done the job for him. However, the killer could have gained entrance through the window initially which would have alerted the neighbours, but if truly no one heard anything. It means someone who had the key entered and killed her. And it's unlikely the "boyfriend" whom she has problems with and who no one has ever seen. TThe case against the father is a really strong one.

The next suspect would be whoever she was talking to on that phone which can be easily gotten from her phone log...which could end up been that man. Thus is just fucking straightforward , get the call log first then everything begins to piece together.
I disagree with ur second point, why it's a normal thing for her to travel every Friday this time around she did go to her parents place, she didn't call to let them know that she will not be coming naturally when they didn't see her they have to call her but couldn't reach her. if it's my father he is going to travel that same Friday.

but one thing I really agreed with u that there is a spare key somewhere
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by skelewu404(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2016
4reala:
yea u r right.
when was living in enugu I was dating a girl. I dated her for more than a year. non of her neighbors knows me i only go there very late at night to sleep over n leave very early n because she is a very private person nobody knows about her affairs

1 Like

Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by COURVOISier(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2016
The parents know the killer. They want to revenge in a coded way, like get the person unaware.

1 Like

Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by glossy6(f): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
4reala:

A tenant ran away from his apartment and another neighbour near by came and cleared all his belongings without my knowledge. I was there in my apartment without knowing what went on.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by 4reala(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
skelewu404:
yea u r right.
when was living in enugu I was dating a girl. I dated her for more than a year. non of her neighbors knows me i only go there very late at night to sleep over n leave very early n because she is a very private person nobody knows about her affairs
hmmmm! Coded guy, u just dey chop free food grin

1 Like

Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by skelewu404(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
4reala:
hmmmm! Coded guy, u just dey chop free food grin
stay there now
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by delishpot: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
fragrant:
I didn't want to say bt y is her Dad not wanting investigation.

E tire me o. MAYBE he is hiding the fact that she has a boo from the boo that they have packaged her for at home?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank / Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.