Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) (42419 Views)

Inspector Yemisi Makinde Who Was Killed During Offa Bank Robbery / Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by comeandmarry: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
They should just be careful, buhari regime na so so bad news both home and away.

God Why must we go dis way,why is man now suddenly heartless dis buharis regime.
From kidnapping,to drugs,to rape,to NDA,now its now direct killing between lovers,back it was an mtn staff Dat killed his lover and stabbed her mother,now another.
I'm very scared, i got my pistol by me always, fully loaded cause niggis getting sicker day by day.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by saintdennis(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
I read the story thrice.

And still my detective brain, is finding it difficult pointing to any suspect. Was it the mysterious boyfriend nobody had seen before?was it a Neighbor(s)?was it a random act?

The family trying to Hush Hush everything too is suspicious.

The writer Below me has concluded who the "suspect" is.

I only needed to read it once to know this case can be solved by TWO PIECES OF EVIDENCE

First there's one certainty... she's dead.

Now was it suicide or homicide?

*pillow over her face would mean homicide

1---The key ingredient to solve this case is HER PHONE... her phone log is important.

2---Now the door...was it locked from inside? If it was then it becomes suicide ooo cos how the supposed killer wan commot.

If it wasn't locked from inside then it had to be a "friend/boyfriend" armed robber won't go through d trouble of locking the door.

The prime suspect is #the boyfriend followed by #the neighbour(s)

But her phone is the game changer...give me untampered evidence(phone) i can solve this case grin

3 Likes

Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by biggestmanhood(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yoruba people sef
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by eddypatekky(f): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/mystery-death-lady-27-allegedly-killed-lover/

hmmm...so many prime suspects
1.The neighbour who's accusing the boyfriend
2.The family who's not ready to take the case serious
3.The dead lady...it might probably not be her real guy she spoke wiv on d phone...it might be her side guy,maga,or her sugar daddy whom she has told she's no onger interested....too many thoughts running through my mind ryt now
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by atuanso: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Maybe we all live to be a 100, maybe we
wont.

Whatever you do make each moment count.

RIP.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by Yemikola(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
delishpot:
Hian. Is it only a lover that someone can tell to get out of his/her life? They may be missing the point here.
Take for example if a girl was sexually molested by her parent or someone of trust and the person calls her up to say sorry and she in return says NO! then the parent says but I am your parent, you need me in your life. This could make the girl say leave me alone I do not need you in my life again.
Anyway, this one the parents are hushing the whole thing, I suspect them now o
The father travelling down to her place some hours after he could not reach her is not natural. If at all he needed to travel, it should be saturday evening.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by lebienconnu: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmm.
Going by her Facebook page message she actually has a troubled relationship which might be or might not be unconnected to this homicide.

But, as no one has never seen the guy before it's not impossible that the 'boyfriend' does not even know the way to the house .

The house is located between two uncompleted buildings. The police should run a check on those buildings to check for possible clues. Apparently, the culprit used the window to exit after the execrable and heinous act.

The possibility of a dirty family secret can, also, not be taken off the table because of the rather strange effort made so far by the family to hush this unfortunate murder.

Finally, the key to this riddle lies in the mobile phones. The reason why I ask people to steer clear of buying used phones.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by Bruno3000(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
... And they keep goin after d rugged ones. Smh
nairaschool01:
guys rugged ooooo
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by saintdennis(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Every person who dies neigbours will say they were "easy going, gentle, peace loving bla bla bla.

Reminds me of the lyrics " I chose to be bad...cos the good die young"-- lil wayne (2011)
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by petomas(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
segebobo:
There's a secret the family is trying to cover. Her stolen phones should be a link to the culprit; the last communications, calls/sms should be released to investigators by the telecoms company, whoever tries to use either her phone or sim should be picked up.
But how come they don't know her boyfriend, why do they want the matter to die, even if they aren't willing to pursue the case they should assist investigators to unravel the culprit
You've spoken my mind. Let them go the the telecommunication industries and get all the details of calls & sms within that day and a week b4. i guess they'll play back all the calls for them and they'll be able to figure out the suspect's contact, name and address...
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by abimic(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
It could be anybody, even the family members aren't free of this or even the father, he sounds somehow. How could a father not be angered to the extent of threatening fire and brimstone over the death of his daughter only to want the situation to die down, Chai! This is ludicrous and complex. Good Ladies are falling For bad guys lately, one was also shouting at her bf on phone when I was In the bus that he was destroying her life and to leave her alone, shouting and disturbing our peace in the bus: such a cute lady, yet she would still prefer that same guy to other good ones coming, maybe they're bewitched though and don't know their left from right. Still, who killed sister yemisi could be anybody and that they chose to lay low is fishy, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by iamdahmmy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
The fact still remains that she is dead...and if the parents are not willing to investigate the matter..its there choice.Finding the culprit will not bring back the dead... Karma will surely catch up with the person that killed her
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by holyfather(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
saintdennis:

I only needed to read it once to know this case can be solved by TWO PIECES OF EVIDENCE

First there's one certainty... she's dead.

Now was it suicide or homicide?

*pillow over her face would mean homicide

1---The key ingredient to solve this case is HER PHONE... her phone log is important.

2---Now the door...was it locked from inside? If it was then it becomes suicide ooo cos how the supposed killer wan commot.

If it wasn't locked from inside then it had to be a "friend/boyfriend" armed robber won't go through d trouble of locking the door.

The prime suspect is #the boyfriend followed by #the neighbour(s)

But her phone is the game changer...give me untampered evidence(phone) i can solve this case grin

You read it only once, you said?
I didn't even finish the reading... Her window was left open(you didn't factor that in).
If the door was locked from inside and the window is open, a possible escape route after the crime, then a close acquaintance(someone she could let into her room on trust) is culpable.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by lebienconnu: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
iamdahmmy:
The fact still remains that she is dead...and if the parents are not willing to investigate the matter..its there choice.Finding the culprit will not bring back the dead... Karma will surely catch up with the person that killed her

Murder is a crime against the state not against the family. A serial killer might be on the loose. It is, therefore, immaterial whether the family want justice or not. The fact remains justice must be done.

1 Like

Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by Bluette(f): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
RIP. Hmmm, Is someone threatening dat family not to voice out.?
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by Pidggin(f): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Since she is an introvert, her killer lives within her neighborhood in fact he is one of her Facebook friends.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by iykedare(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
kenonze:
Sad.
I guess She was killed by the boy friend.
If actually it wasnt a suicide due to frustrations ..... How could She die effortlessly without anyone hearing her calling for help.
How could She allow the "boy friend" inside her house late night when they already have a severed Relationship.
Why did the parents chose to be silent.

Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by Odunharry(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Women and conclusion are like Jonathan and Sambo
The way women especially jump into conclusions baffles even the devil.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by profudus(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
I read the story thrice.

And still my detective brain, is finding it difficult pointing to any suspect. Was it the mysterious boyfriend nobody had seen before?was it a Neighbor(s)?was it a random act?

The family trying to Hush Hush everything too is suspicious.

The writer Below me has concluded who the "suspect" is.

kiss
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by Jacko01: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Eyah ril sad indeed
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by iamdahmmy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
lebienconnu:

Murder is a crime against the state not against the family. A serial killer might be on the loose. It is, therefore, immaterial whether the family want justice or not. The fact remains justice must be done.

Hmm.....i didn't even think along that line..a serial killer might be on the loose....i agree with u on that one
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by iamdahmmy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
lebienconnu:

Hmmm....I did not think along that line..a serial killer might be on the loose..I agree with u on that one

1 Like

Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by mysteryman2014: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
In sane climes, the authority is always interested in case of homicide, but not so here. Imagine the police saying case not yet reported instead of getting all the facts and start investigation, so that whoever the culprit is will be exposed and serve as deterrent to others will evil minds.

Just like the holy book says that because justice has not been done to the wicked the heart of men is set for evil.

The nation is fast deteriorating to state of anarchy where impunity reigns. Well come to the jungle where only the fit survive. Never a way to build a nation.
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by mickeymimi: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
ahhh God help us....people are just dying anyhow everyday...you wake up in the morning , put the TV on ...the next thing you hear is people being killed, you pick the news papers...same news.....you come on social media ...more killings......it seems people have lost the fear of God ....and killing no longer mean anything to them.......... we are loosing lot of young people everyday.....very sad.

RIP
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by blazetitov: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
tukdi:
grin grin killing unecessarily is Yoluba stock in trade!

Must you always display your high level of idiocy in the public every time? You can't even write Unnecessary correctly.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by aljpimp(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
the father is a suspect......
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by abworld6deep(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
May her soul RIP.

To me her neighbor needed to be questioned. Very possible is someone that stays close or around that wanna molest her while she struggled that lead to her death.
A serial killer I suspect
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by saintdennis(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
holyfather:

I didn't even finish the reading... Her window was left open(you didn't factor that in).
If the door was locked from inside and the window is open, a possible escape route after the crime, then a close acquaintance(someone she could let into her room on trust) is culpable.

I immediately dismissed it cos it's immaterial to the case... why?

Ask yourself why they needed to wait Fri to sat? If they could easily just pass the window and gain access to her apartment?
Better yet WHY WOULD THEY FIRST CALL A CARPENTER to come help em force their way through?

That window is ONLY relevant if her room keys were found on the floor inside the room (close to the window)as it would mean the culprit tossed it inside after locking it from outside.

And even such theory is immaterial
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by Taio23(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
The father is a suspect for me, it might not be the boyfriend. For me that is the work of a seasonal assassin. Death of the lady = father + assassin / boyfriend + assassin / family member + assassin. Yoruba people will say the insects that eat a leaf is under the leaf. Primary suspect father and the family that want to close the case. Secondary suspect boyfriend or a neighbor. R. I. P to the dead
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by saintdennis(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
lebienconnu:

For that guy to type"finding the killer will not bring back the dead" you realise why naija is in deep shit.

You're right tho...funny enough naija has a lot of serial killers
Re: Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) by saintdennis(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
holyfather:

I immediately dismissed it cos it's immaterial to the case... why?

Ask yourself why they needed to wait Fri to sat? If they could easily just pass the window and gain access to her apartment?
Better yet WHY WOULD THEY FIRST CALL A CARPENTER to come help em force their way through? The windows must have had burglary proof.

That window is ONLY relevant if her room keys were found on the floor inside the room (close to the window)as it would mean the culprit tossed it inside after locking it from outside.

And even such theory is immaterial

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Discovers Cocaine In Man's Anus, Ephedrine In Female Foot Wears. PICS / Man Pretends To Be God’s Angel, Rapes 20-year-old Girl In Lagos / Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.