Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Let's Save Our Country Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Save Our Country Nigeria. (499 Views)

Erosion!!! Save Our Land And Heritage: Orumba People Cry For Help!!!! / How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country / Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Save Our Country Nigeria. by samento: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Since we find it difficult to think by ourselves, here is an African who is helping us think. OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians
"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your. religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
Mind you its me and you and millions of other Nigerians that will loose if eventually a war broke out in Nigeria today. All this people you're supporting will never give you a helping hands. All their children are overseas. Where is Obanikoro today? He is far away in America after stealing billions of our common wealth, trying to evade prosecutions, me and you are here suffering for the offence we have not committed. Let us all fight this thieves collectively not minding their religious or political leaning. IT IS NOW or NEVER.
Re: Let's Save Our Country Nigeria. by faaiz4ever(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2016
Join us here we are mobilizing already

Facebook.com/voiceoftheyouths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Save Our Country Nigeria. by Sirmuel1(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2016
faaiz4ever:
Join us here we are mobilizing already
Facebook.com/voiceoftheyouths
Re: Let's Save Our Country Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2016
OP, some work has already commenced towards reclaiming our country from these corrupt politicians. Do visit www.nairaland.com/3213961/youths-occupy-nigeria-2016 and http://www.nigerianyouths.org in addition to the Fb page above.

(1) (Reply)

Just In:tompolo Foundation Gives Scholarships To Gbaramatu First Class Graduate / Photos Of Some Communities Partally Destroyed By Wind/rainstorm In Jigawa State / Metuh, Amosun, Dikko Begs EFCC Promises To Refund Loot To Avoid Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.