Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Just In:tompolo Foundation Gives Scholarships To Gbaramatu First Class Graduate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In:tompolo Foundation Gives Scholarships To Gbaramatu First Class Graduate (499 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In:tompolo Foundation Gives Scholarships To Gbaramatu First Class Graduate by yenboy(m): 2:00am On Jul 18, 2016
JUST IN: TOMPOLO FOUNDATION GIVES SCHOLARSHIPS TO GBARAMATU FIRST CLASS GRADUATES OF BIU.
In view of the Benson Idaghosa University 12th Convocation Ceremony that took place at the Campus over the weekend in Benin city, Edo State which saw 4 students from the Gbaramatu enclave recording First Class Honours and over 200 graduating.

The Tompolo foundation that is highly committed in promoting education in the Kingdom and Ijaw nation in general have deemed it fit to offer scholarships to the 4 first class products of the University to further their Education in any County in the World of their Choice.

Congratulations to all the graduates of the Kingdom and the First Class Products.

Once again congrats for your scholarships as you choose any country of your choice.

http://www.innocentiruka.com/news/just-tompolo-foundation-gives-scholarships-gbaramatu-first-class-graduates-biu/

Re: Just In:tompolo Foundation Gives Scholarships To Gbaramatu First Class Graduate by Eboski(m): 2:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Inside hiding Government Tompolo still they give out scholarships....
Government pass Government......
HBD to me
I am happy to see another year of my birth sound and healthy. so many are in the hospital celebrating their birthday on sickness bed. but I am sound and healthy.
Almighty God I thank you..

show me some love....
God bless you all.
Re: Just In:tompolo Foundation Gives Scholarships To Gbaramatu First Class Graduate by yenboy(m): 2:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Happy Birthday Eboski....... Bigger I pray.

but wait 0o0o na Nairalanders u want make them show U love, or Oga Government Tompolo?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Just In:tompolo Foundation Gives Scholarships To Gbaramatu First Class Graduate by tit(f): 2:38am On Jul 18, 2016
tompolo manhood live on!

(1) (Reply)

Did Dasuki Funded Nyesome Wike's Election? / Metuh, Amosun, Dikko Begs EFCC Promises To Refund Loot To Avoid Jail / Nigerian Navy Arrests Niger Delta Avengers’ Major Logistics Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.