Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle (62161 Views)

Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? / Is He Inside Or Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by heryurh(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
myfantasies:
I think he is hanging on a tree
Wharis this one saying undecided
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by soberdrunk(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
If you have eaten he is inside the house, if hunger is hugging u from behind then he is outside the house, if you are sober he is on top the house, if you have taken a few bottles there is no house, if you have taken as much liquor as a federal high patrol policeman then there is no house, if you are in Terry G mode" no house no man................................
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by azeecoboy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
timidapsin:
Puzzle for the Gods, Is this man inside or outside?? embarassed

Let the battle begin

[img]http://afriwap.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1648.0;attach=65;image[/img]

Copied from: http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/is-this-man-inside-or-outside-eye-puzzle/

the man is inside the house...
Because the angles of the house looks like the house will fall if the man is outside the house

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by jahbiz: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
timidapsin:

Let the battle begin

[img]http://afriwap.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1648.0;attach=65;image[/img]

Copied from: http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/is-this-man-inside-or-outside-eye-puzzle/

there is no real house here in da first place, so the question of whether inside or outside is not valid.

1 Like

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Peacefulgold(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
He is outside d house.....how can u b seeing him inside d house and yet still see d roof top and chimney on d house

3 Likes

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by localblood(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
timidapsin:

Let the battle begin

He is in between the house shocked shocked
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by olokstob(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
He's inside,it's just like a x-ray
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Obiohai: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
He is inside the outside of the house. Simple
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Peacefulgold:
He is outside d house.....how can u b seeing him inside d house and yet still see d roof top and chimney on d house
My thoughts exactly. Even the branches of the tree are visible.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by flokii: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Would av been insyd (seated) if not for the roof.. Too much detail shown, so it's outsyd

Very tricky one

2 Likes

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is how shows you exactly the type of plan Buhari has for Nigeria.
Unexplainable.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Omotayor123(f): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
uwagimboo:
The man is either outside or inside..
Looking at it closely, the. House just got raptured leaving the man under..
Therefore, the man is an end time man.
grin grin Lol.

1 Like

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Rizmo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HE is inside the house. looking at the background carefully where he is SITTED, its clear that the table and the chair are on the floor inside the house because the floor is coloured with a coloured carpet. if he was SITTED outside then the forest background which is kind of dark with trees would have been where the table and the chair is.
..the correct verb is "SEATED" from "seat" not SITTED. Past tense and past participle of sit is SAT.
No disrespect. Mean no harm sir.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by 1miccza: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
The man is sitting in the outside inside of the house
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rizmo:

..the correct verb is "SEATED" from "seat" not SITTED. Past tense and past participle of sit is SAT.
No disrespect. Mean no harm sir.
thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Omotayor123(f): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HE is inside the house. looking at the background carefully where he is sitteth, its clear that the table and the chair are on the floor inside the house because the floor is coloured with a coloured carpet. if he was sitteth outside then the forest background which is kind of dark with trees would have been where the table and the chair is.
What about the roof and the sky
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
He dey inside-out. #shikena
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Rizmo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
thank u.
You are most welcome sir!! Love your sense of humour. Keep it up.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Here is my answer... Read carefully! It's either the mumu man is underneath the house

or

in-outside of the house as in, he isn't inside nor outside... Like the house share am into two grin

"Like" if u think am correct, and "share" if am wrong and one more thing... "Dab2mydick" ifu hating!
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by saaedlee: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Timidapspin, SAINTSAMURAII
This is a 2-D picture. We represent 3D objects on 2D surface by the use of shadows and vanishing points. This can trick the brain, giving the feel of 3D.. but the same elements, if incoherently used, can look nonsensically 3D, resulting in apparent paradoxical images like this one,
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by mikejegede(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
THIS PUZZLE HAS NO ANSA...
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
What about the roof and the sky
IF you look carefully, you will see that the roof inside the house is actually the zinc of the house. just take a good view.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Femistico(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
U see man wey dey collect fresh air outside his house, u still dey ask maybe na inside or outside... Well with this ur qstn it's like u want us to belive dat he's outsyd right?
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by kenny905(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy my vision is 20-20 and I even have an advanced night vision too...

Tat uncle is inside his house sha tongue
He's inside the house obviously, cuz op wouldn't Av bodered to ask if he weren't
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by experimentist: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
timidapsin:

Let the battle begin

he's inside your house at ajegunle
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by mikejegede(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
IF you look carefully, you will see that the roof inside the house is actually the zinc of the house. just take a good view.

Dude,u don't See a chimney inside a building like that..
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by silversonuc(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
uwagimboo:
The man is either outside or inside..

Looking at it closely, the. House just got raptured leaving the man under..

Therefore, the man is an end time man.

lol baba u don kee me with lafta. na u finish wrk jor.Nigerians dey try with analysis jor. okbye

1 Like

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Omotayor123(f): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I am talking about the roof of the house itself.
Look closely at the house pretending the man is Not there. You will see the house is Standing alone And the man is just sitting in front of it.
. My view.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by timidapsin(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
sinaj:
timi Shebi ur mission na to blind my eye?

Well I think he is inside the house coz of the position of the foot mat. Bsde the tree's shadows would av bin reflecting on d ground if he was outside

No dear i just want to make you your eyes Sharp.. so when you see your real Husband you won't miss embarassed
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
I am talking about the roof of the house itself.
Look closely at the house pretending the man is Not there. You will see the house is Standing alone And the man is just sitting in front of it.
. My view.
so what of the carpet and the chair and the table. if its outside then the dews from the sky will overshadow the visible colours of the floor and carpet.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by sinaj(f): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
timidapsin:
No dear i just want to make you your eyes Sharp.. so when you see your real Husband you won't miss embarassed
lwkmd grin

The husband part na spiritual eye I go take see him
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by clogogo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
The man is out the house .... If he is inside you can't see the roof , or even the water pile from the roof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ask A Question, Get A Wrong Answer! / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only / Ma Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.