Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business (54019 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by cleansystem(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
wow
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by fazioclassic: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
cool
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Abagworo(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Many Akara fryers are millionaires owning houses with tenants. This show is outdated and her mum looks rich.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by joery6(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wow.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by joery6(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
joery6:
Wow.

cool
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by yadnus1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Some people and their penchant for copy copy.Late last year a youth corper-Joseph Godwin posted his Mum pictures who sells fish to see him through his education; and the picture made waves on internet giving him recognition and secured him a good job in the process.This female version of a graduate raised without a sliver spoon suddenly materialize from nowhere.It's good to celebrate our parents, especially when they have to raise us through hardship but the means through which we go about should be innovative and as original as possible. I'm not hating, l just hate the way social media kills ideas and creativities,it makes us too lazy to be innovative. Before this year runs out this will become a trend,just like the toilet selfies,people hawking their CVs on placards, photoshoot bombing..... let's be creative for once abeg!

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
mothers are like button, they hold things together
exactly sis

1 Like

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Originalsly: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Most mothers do.... but most children don't appreciate or publicly show appreciation for the sacrifice made by their parents...especially if their parents are ehmmm.....low class.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by seangy4konji: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thank God.

Her one kobo is not in my fees.

Who cares
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Dolazee(f): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ada9103:
If I tell you what maami did for me cry
eeyah angry
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Dolazee(f): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
seangy4konji:
Thank God.

Her one kobo is not in my fees.

Who cares
shocked shocked
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Dolazee(f): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
yadnus1:
Some people and their penchant for copy copy.Late last year a youth corper-Joseph Godwin posted his Mum pictures who sells fish to see him through his education; and the picture made waves on internet giving him recognition and secured him a good job in the process.This female version of a graduate raised without a sliver spoon suddenly materialize from nowhere.It's good to celebrate our parents, especially when they have to raise us through hardship but the means through which we go about should be innovative and as original as possible. I'm not hating, l just hate the way social media kills ideas and creativities,it makes us too lazy to be innovative. Before this year runs out this will become a trend,just like the toilet selfies,people hawking their CVs on placards, photoshoot bombing..... let's be creative for once abeg!
Lol u don vex? grin
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by 0ubenji(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by truetalkTT(f): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
na obalende spot dis mama de
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Monocrotophos: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
forget money dey inside dat business o, me weh don graduate since they think to start fry puff puff and akara for street. i do d logistics money load dat business... besides Bible don talk say in all labour there is profit.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
OmoNwa:
Mothers are the best
Best, how? Best is a superlative form of adjective, comparing three or more things.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Origin(f): 2:51am On Jul 17, 2016
You can't think of your mum and not have smiles.

Women of power , wonder sacrifice.

Our joy our world.

Ties that bind.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Mavrick2012: 6:08am On Jul 17, 2016
RGem:
Nothing can be compared to the love of a mother.
but most of you girls wont still allow guys pay their mum back.to show he loves u he must give u everything he has.lol
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
peeceelove2:
quote author=FvckeDyoBiTch post=47596827]Your mum had a few sugar daddies helping you but you wasn't aware...

I see y'all stvpid Niggas breaking a sweat over my comment. How the Fvck does a woman that makes less than $200 a month sponsor her kid on a $20000 college tuition[/quo

my guy you are very worng, presently i am into small chops and you know what? i have 10 people working with me and meeeen i can tell u there is money in that business. change your mind set.

@peeceelove2 pls from your comment I can see u re into small chops am looking for someone who van teach me for a token n also who I can for without pay for a period. Basically I need to learn n mentorship. Looking forward to ur reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment / Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot / Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.