Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Read What Muslims Did When Christians Gathered To Pray On Friday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Read What Muslims Did When Christians Gathered To Pray On Friday (840 Views)

5 South African Ladies Gathered To Beat A Man Who Tries To Beat One Of Them. / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos / Police Dey Look For Two Suspect Wey Rape Woman Wey Dey Pray On Top Mountain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Muslims Did When Christians Gathered To Pray On Friday by Daniyomex(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2016
Muslims attack Catholic church on
Friday, casualties recorded
– Muslim youths reportedly carried
out said act after the Jumat prayer
– Sources say the church’s security
man was beaten to a pulp
– Attack comes barely one week
after Redeemed pastor’s wife lost
her life in gruesome murder.
Some youths were said to have
attacked a Catholic church in Niger
state on Friday, with the excuse that
‘Friday belongs to them’.
According to Daily Post, the youths
laid siege on St. Philip’s Catholic
Parish, Baki Iku, not so far from
Zuma Rock in the state, and
eyewitnesses reported that the
Catholics had gone to church for
prayers when the incident occurred.
It was gathered that the Muslims
laid claim on Friday as their day of
worship, noting that the Christians
were only allowed to worship on
Sundays after which they (Muslims)
destroyed the church’s properties.
A source disclosed that, “although
some soldiers managed to get there
but a lot of harm had been done to
the building, while the Christians
ran away in different directions to
avoid being killed.”
The Vicar-General of the diocese, Rev
(Fr) Luka Sylvester Gopep, also
confirmed the incident, saying:
“Sometime around 2pm, some
Muslim youths in their hundreds left
their Mosque after their Friday Jumat
prayer and rushed to the Church
premises, climbed the wall and
destroyed everything in the Church:
the windows, the alter, musical
instruments, the chapel.
“The security man in the church
premises was beaten to pulp. Some
women who were holding a prayer
meeting were chased away. The
seminarian who is resident in the
premises was also beaten up and
chased away.”
This incident is likely to irk
Christians all over the country again
as recently, a pastor’w wife, Mrs
Eunice Olawale Elisha, was murdered
in cold blood by some Muslims in
Kubwa area of Abuja, Nigeria’s
federal capital, for reportedly
preaching in their area.
Christians were after the incident,
asked to protect themselves
as the leadership of the Christian
Association of Nigeria (CAN)
described the recent killing of
Christians as brutal and
unacceptable, adding: “authority’s
inaction is becoming unbearable and
may not be tolerated anymore.”
SOURCE: www-naij-com.0.freebasics.com/893455-murder-redeemed-pastor-read-muslims-christians-gathered-pray-friday.html?source=index_main&iorg_service_id_internal=692981340802115">https://https-www-naij-com.0.freebasics.com/893455-murder-redeemed-pastor-read-muslims-christians-gathered-pray-friday.html?source=index_main&iorg_service_id_internal=692981340802115%3BAfosj3w7iO9RgZ0p
Re: Read What Muslims Did When Christians Gathered To Pray On Friday by Luckylife(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2016
how can this be call religion of peace?
when there actions shows they are curse to peaceful religion. the worst part is their fanatic religious leaders will never condemn this.
Re: Read What Muslims Did When Christians Gathered To Pray On Friday by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2016
The religion of pieces

1 Like

Re: Read What Muslims Did When Christians Gathered To Pray On Friday by GasAndOilTheory(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2016
grin
Re: Read What Muslims Did When Christians Gathered To Pray On Friday by timisco1: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2016
Na WA o
Re: Read What Muslims Did When Christians Gathered To Pray On Friday by MrJah(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
These people are Animals. I wonder what the quaran teaches them

1 Like

Re: Read What Muslims Did When Christians Gathered To Pray On Friday by bamirotola: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Religion of doom and pieces.... and they will tell tem their leader or imam dint tell them to attack the church... d alasalatu women do their service on Sundays, no one attacked em... why is dis religion so full of hatred and bitterness.... they are all murderers and criminal... i'm alwz extra carefull with any muslim around me, because they all have potential to be a world class criminal... All they need is go ahead or brainwashing from their leaders.... they are the Pain in Nigerians ass.... God bless our Nation....

1 Like

Re: Read What Muslims Did When Christians Gathered To Pray On Friday by AlanSugar(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nigeria on the religious brink. I have nothing further.
Re: Read What Muslims Did When Christians Gathered To Pray On Friday by Yourskills(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
bad muslim people....not all
Re: Read What Muslims Did When Christians Gathered To Pray On Friday by tmxme(m): 1:13am On Jul 17, 2016
Don't just have any issues with them. They are so violent

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of The Girl Missing For Four Days / Three Die As Police Raid Bauchi Kidnappers’ Den (picture) / My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.