Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son (835 Views)

My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . / Gambia Girl Beaten, Raped, Killed & Her Body Dumped On Street (Graphic Photos) / My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son by etenyong(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
ABEOKUTA- A 33-year-old man, Segun Ogunlusi has explained why he stabbed his 60-year-old mother, Abimbola Ogunlusi to death, claiming his mother was pestering him to have sex with her. Ogunlusi who was paraded at the Ogun State police command headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Tuesday by the state police commissioner, Ahmed Iliyasu, alongside 23 other suspects who were held for alleged armed robbery, cultism, and kidnapping, confessed that he killed her because she was persistently asking him for sex. The tragic incident occurred on Tuesday 13th December, 2016 at Number 16, Oketunde Street, Molatori, Ogijo, Sagamu Local Government Area of the state. While fielding questions from newsmen during the parade,the suspect said she was provoked by her mother’s alleged incesssant demand for sex. He said, “I killed my mother because she has been demanding sex persistently from me .She said if I had sex with her I would bé free. On a particular Tuesday morning, when two of us were at home, she was in the kitchen, I walked up to her and stabbed her in the stomach and she died. ..
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/mother-wanted-sex-killed-son/
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son by eezeribe(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
The young man can lie for Africa
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son by newyorks(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Clears throat.make i sidon wel first dis one is interesting.
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son by Theyveedo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Really
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son by thesicilian: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Even before I opened the thread I knew it would be in Ogun state
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
I would have loved to hear his mother part of the story...
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son by Nixiepie(f): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
U are insane
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son by Marcofranz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
The guy is probably insane

(1) (Reply)

Men! Where Is The Love?? Man Stripe Wife Naked For Not Cooking His Favorite Meal / Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This / What To Do If Someone Throws Acid On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.