Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Kind Of Creature Is This???? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Kind Of Creature Is This???? (993 Views)

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS Dangerous Creature / Who Knows The Name Of This Creature (photos) / Does This Creature Exist Or was It Photoshopped? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Creature Is This???? by ferociouz(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Saw this animal at my mechanic's workshop this morning. I have never seen such creature before and nobody around knows what it is called.

Does anyone know what its name is?

Re: What Kind Of Creature Is This???? by Raydos: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2016
The create creature of the creatures creatured!
Re: What Kind Of Creature Is This???? by Obinovictor(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2016
It's a spiked caterpillar
Re: What Kind Of Creature Is This???? by YorubaWoman: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2016
it is a mythical creature
heard of it during a case study in school
if stepped upon, it causes an ailment that makes the leg swollen, with boils forming and pus will emit from.
the name is tretrute
the botanical name i cant remember
Re: What Kind Of Creature Is This???? by Obinovictor(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2016
YorubaWoman:
it is a mythical creature
heard of it during a case study in school
if stepped upon, it causes an ailment that makes the leg swollen, with boils forming and pus will emit from.
the name is tretrute
the botanical name i cant remember

Mythical ke?
Re: What Kind Of Creature Is This???? by YorubaWoman: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2016
Obinovictor:

Mythical ke?
grin
fable
thanks tongue
Re: What Kind Of Creature Is This???? by Obinovictor(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: What Kind Of Creature Is This???? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2016
Raydos:
The create creature of the creatures creatured!
is creating a created creature abi?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Caucasian Forsale / Top Notch Pedigree Rott Pups Available.... Both From Champions! Not Cheap O! / Are These Emus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.