Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? (90182 Views)

5 Ghanaian Musicians Who Need Fashion And Style Lessons / 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle / Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Teaser4(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
uupgrade:
don't let d likes giving by ignorant people deceive u.. See taylor swift, one direction. Earned morethan any celebrity in d the year 2015 check Forbe's richest calebs. Ronaldo made 7 to 6th position. If u call david beckham, he has never earned Billions. But d whole word know Dr Dre made Billions by selling Just Dre Beats. See eminem one show he will recover whatever rooney earned dat week.. We got billioniar musicians dude. See P diddy. Madonna. Mc paul carthy. N host of awards musicians receives in just one year. Can u imagine what A grammy award can earn u?
Shut the Bleep p.diddy aint a billionaire, his worth is around $750m, madona ko maradona ni, most musicians had huge debt, the likes of kanye, lil wayne and so on
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
emamos:
how much ogbonna ike earns per year in kano pillar fc and how much wizkid earns weekly
no mind am
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by macof(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
so one mumu blog is your own source.Oya clap for yourself

do you have any source that says otherwise? if not just shut up!
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Teaser4:
Shut the Bleep p.diddy aint a billionaire, his worth is around $750m, madona ko maradona ni, most musicians had huge debt, the likes of kanye, lil wayne and so on
get angry Truth is always bitter but u n eye know wether eye blind or not piddy is richer dan ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
emamos:
how much ogbonna ike earns per year in kano pillar fc and how much wizkid earns weekly
no mind am
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by macof(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Teaser4:

and Messi evades tax! so what are you saying?

note! debts are taken into consideration when calculating a person's net worth
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Godson32(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Busy calculating other peoples money,i m outta here.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
uupgrade:
don't mind dem they won't still believe d list becux of their passionfor footballers.
I'm a big football fan, but then I have to be sincere with myself
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by macof(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
stop comparing apples and orange.The bulk of pdiddy money didn't come from music,same with jayz and Dr dre.
These are businessmen

grin grin grin who send footballers? is it my business if their profession doesn't afford them the luxury of engaging in business?

but then you are wrong, you see footballers are businessmen too. .. Iniesta owns a wine company, Ronaldinho makes wrist watches. .

say another thing abeg. .. you have said absolute rubbish so far
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by macof(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
don jazzy 35mill dollars,lol who dash monkey banana.And no Nigerian musician is richer than mikel

Don jazzy, Psquare make more money than Mikel.... don't kill yourself because you love football
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by macof(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
tennyson10:
"some say his net worth is about $35milion" I Don't want to believe you cant comprehend simple English, stop embarrassing yourself here.

You're damn foolish to say this

if it's "about 35m" and mikel is 25m

about 35m cannot be low as 25m

about 35m can mean 33m-37m
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by STILESGANG: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
uupgrade:
P.diddy. Mc Paul Carthy, Dr Dre. Madonna.
Dr dre,Madonna and pdiddy are not billionaires.Abeg talk another thing
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by STILESGANG: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
macof:

do you have any source that says otherwise? if not just shut up!
Baba you are a very big fool,You went to one stupid blog to back up your false claims,and you expect me to accept it.Everyone arguing here are quoting Forbes(cos when it comes to net worth matter they are the only credible organization) and you are here fooling yourself.

Anybody can sit down in the comfort of their rooms,create a website and type trash on it.

Mikel earns 100,000 pounds in a week that is almost 38 million naira per week.tell me one Nigerian music artiste that earn close to the quarter of that a week?

Or do you think living flashy and fake lifestyles plus taking pictures in borrowed jets means they have arrived?
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Decale: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
List three musicians that are worth a billion dollars or do you think you are talking to kids here?

You've been typing shït all day

Andrew Lloyd Webber $1.2bn
Paul McCartney and Bono are close to a billion.
Care to mention any footballer that's worth up to $400m?
In fact, for every footballer you mention that has net worth of $300m, I'll give you 10 artistes. Dare me

Victoria Beckham, retired a long long time ago still has a net worth of $320 million. Isn't that a shame to the husband?

And you must be a dunce to equate Mikel and Nigerian artistes? Are they playing for the same market or do both get paid in pounds? If you're a little bright, you'd know a logical mind puts U.K.footballers and UK artistes on the same list. slowpoke
Don't quote me again if you can't differentiate net worth and earnings/year, the latter being the crux of the discussion

Ciao
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Decale: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
stop comparing apples and orange.The bulk of pdiddy money didn't come from music,same with jayz and Dr dre.
These are businessmen

Footballers are also businessmen so what's your point?

Madonna doesn't have a single business but she's worth $560 million through tours, songs and endorsement. You can google it up.

Even if you check solely your job earnings minus endorsements, you still think footballers earn more than artistes? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
Dr dre,Madonna and pdiddy are not billionaires.Abeg talk another thing
u wish
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by ultimateballer: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
Beckham is worth 350mill dollars and how many billionaire musicians do we have,care to list them?
Just in hip hop, over 6 hip hop musicians are above the 500 million dollars mark, the only rich footballers that have over a 100 million dollars are beckham, messi and c ronaldo and they have nothing on the richest musicians. nothing. It's foolish to compare musicians and footballers income.. Footballers ke? lol

1 Like

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Decale: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
dopeJemi:

Dude shut the fnck up and stop acting like a misled sheep, if google tells you Michael Jackson died yesterday, you will come here and tell us he died yesterday and still ask us to check google or surf the net, now tell me who the dumb one is here?

No musician, I repeat, no musician earns billions through music alone, the first recognized rapper to reach a billion dollars is Dr Dre and he didn't earn that through his music, royalties or whatever bullshit y'all say, he earned it through a fucking business deal, but i'm sure you didn't know that because you are one of those who just read and don't comprehend, the jayZ and Pdiddy y'all are shouting are big business men, still you didn't know that, Fans make musicians rich, their success when it comes to their profession is determined not entirely but mainly by fans

Taylor swift earned 300m dollars last year and tops the forbes list, there's every possibility she won't earn such amount this year or next, depends on how we respond to her music, ronaldo can decide to earn higher than the 500k pounds a week he earns at Madrid by just making a switch to a Chinese club and boom, he's raking home 800k pounds every fncking week, follow football and hear the amounts of money being bandied about and you'll ask yourself if it's money ritual

Now, if we look at who earns more in terms of their profession ALONE which is doing music and playing football, footballers earn more cause their wages are fixed, they get it every fucking sec, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, and up up it goes

Messi and Ronaldo will be bought for the amount taylor swift earned last year, Yes, you heard that right, a certain Paul pogba is being priced for 120M Pounds not dollars, don't just see everything the Internet tells you as Gospel, go deep

You've been typing balderdash all day

Firstly, Ronaldo earns $360 000 dollars a week not $500 000 pounds or whatever you call it

Secondly, Dr Dre isn't a billionaire and not even in the top 15 richest artistes in the world. Isn't that scary? And you're still arguing

Lastly, whether it's only profession alone, Musicians earn more, don't argue. Yes, their wages aren't fixed but that's not the argument. The fact is artistes have a larger propensity to pool more income. And yes, MUSICIANS INCOME don't fall steeply. If you're relevant or not, you'll still make money just like footballers. If you drop in status, both drop but artistes still king with their income. Ask Lady Gaga, Madonna, Mariah Carey, etc. There are always people somewhere willing to listen to oldies or classics

To end your argument, check the last 5 years of Forbes top earners. The celebrities that drop are the boxers. Bieber, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, etc are still in top 20. Just give up, bro
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by ultimateballer: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Teaser4:
Only 3 footballers have over 100 million dollars, C Ronaldo, Messi and Beckham, do you know how many musicians that have over 100 million dollars? P.D was worth around 750 m years ago, so you think his money has stopped growing? Its not about debt we are talking about? Isn't messi facing prison charges for not paying tax?
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by ultimateballer: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
dopeJemi:

[s]Dude shut the fnck up and stop acting like a misled sheep, if google tells you Michael Jackson died yesterday, you will come here and tell us he died yesterday and still ask us to check google or surf the net, now tell me who the dumb one is here?

No musician, I repeat, no musician earns billions through music alone, the first recognized rapper to reach a billion dollars is Dr Dre and he didn't earn that through his music, royalties or whatever bullshit y'all say, he earned it through a fucking business deal, but i'm sure you didn't know that because you are one of those who just read and don't comprehend, the jayZ and Pdiddy y'all are shouting are big business men, still you didn't know that, Fans make musicians rich, their success when it comes to their profession is determined not entirely but mainly by fans

Taylor swift earned 300m dollars last year and tops the forbes list, there's every possibility she won't earn such amount this year or next, depends on how we respond to her music, ronaldo can decide to earn higher than the 500k pounds a week he earns at Madrid by just making a switch to a Chinese club and boom, he's raking home 800k pounds every fncking week, follow football and hear the amounts of money being bandied about and you'll ask yourself if it's money ritual

Now, if we look at who earns more in terms of their profession ALONE which is doing music and playing football, footballers earn more cause their wages are fixed, they get it every fucking sec, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, and up up it goes

Messi and Ronaldo will be bought for the amount taylor swift earned last year, Yes, you heard that right, a certain Paul pogba is being priced for 120M Pounds not dollars, don't just see everything the Internet tells you as Gospel, go deep[/s]
most these prices are not even real.. Google it.. 120M pounds ko. Most of those prices are not real, they are inflated, go and google it.. Only 3 footballers are worth over 100 million dollars and less than 300 million, beckham, c ronaldo and messi and the bulk of their money are from endorsements and not even from football. Can you coount how many musicians with over 100 million dollars in their account?
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by ultimateballer: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
iamlimo:

go back and read your comment.... who lives the unreal lifestyle most, Shey lil Wayne and Chris brown that keeps shooting their musical videos with private jets dat they don't have or cannot even afford... martial's penury is like drake's wealth... don't check networth of these sporties you go regret your life
Lol.. Drake is richer than all man utd footballers, infact, all premier league players.. you are calling martial.. smh. who told you lil Wayne cannot afford a private jet?
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by STILESGANG: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Decale:

You've been typing shït all day

Andrew Lloyd Webber $1.2bn
Paul McCartney and Bono are close to a billion.
Care to mention any footballer that's worth up to $400m?
In fact, for every footballer you mention that has net worth of $300m, I'll give you 10 artistes. Dare me

Victoria Beckham, retired a long long time ago still has a net worth of $320 million. Isn't that a shame to the husband?

And you must be a dunce to equate Mikel and Nigerian artistes? Are they playing for the same market or do both get paid in pounds? If you're a little bright, you'd know a logical mind puts U.K.footballers and UK artistes on the same list. slowpoke
Don't quote me again if you can't differentiate net worth and earnings/year, the latter being the crux of the discussion

Ciao
Did you have to insult me seems Your father is a dunce,where did you see me compare mikel with Nigerian artistes,you should tell that to the slowpoke telling me that don jazzy earns more than mikel.I thought you said you can mention more than 3 billionaire music artistes.why are you suddenly changing the figures from more than 3 to 1.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by tennyson10: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
macof:

You're damn foolish to say this

if it's "about 35m" and mikel is 25m

about 35m cannot be low as 25m

about 35m can mean 33m-37m

It's such a shame that even at your old age you're still this stupid. Your report is based on "some say" ,nothing factual and you expect me to just believe, because you think I'm an idiot like you?? Are you the one that evaluated his net worth?? Or why can't I find this same news on Forbes if he's truly as rich as you claim? Old man don't quote me again if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by macof(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
Baba you are a very big fool,You went to one stupid blog to back up your false claims,and you expect me to accept it.Everyone arguing here are quoting Forbes(cos when it comes to net worth matter they are the only credible organization) and you are here fooling yourself.

Anybody can sit down in the comfort of their rooms,create a website and type trash on it.

Mikel earns 100,000 pounds in a week that is almost 38 million naira per week.tell me one Nigerian music artiste that earn close to the quarter of that a week?

Or do you think living flashy and fake lifestyles plus taking pictures in borrowed jets means they have arrived?

you are a slowpoke.

simply provide another source detailing don jazzy's worth since you are skeptical about the one I posted

simple task you are here saying nonsense about flashy lifestyle, borrowed jets. ..is it from you they borrowed the Jets? you are a big slowpoke.

if you like go and huge transformer, as long as the facts say Don jazzy is worth more than Mikel there's nothing you can do about it, unless you want to sell your already useless brain and give the money to Mikel grin ...not like your brain is worth much anyway undecided
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by STILESGANG: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
macof:

you are a slowpoke.

simply provide another source detailing don jazzy's worth since you are skeptical about the one I posted

simple task you are here saying nonsense about flashy lifestyle, borrowed jets. ..is it from you they borrowed the Jets? you are a big slowpoke.

if you like go and huge transformer, as long as the facts say Don jazzy is worth more than Mikel there's nothing you can do about it, unless you want to sell your already useless brain and give the money to Mikel grin ...not like your brain is worth much anyway undecided
How are we sure that you are not even the owner of that stupid website?Your argument is just stupid and laughable .You ain't worth my time.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by STILESGANG: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
tennyson10:

It's such a shame that even at your old age you're still this stupid. Your report is based on "some say" ,nothing factual and you expect me to just believe, because you think I'm an idiot like you?? Are you the one that evaluated his net worth?? Or why can't I find this same news on Forbes if he's truly as rich as you claim? Old man don't quote me again if you have nothing reasonable to say.
As in I tire for the guy.The idiot is even quoting one stupid Nigerian website as his source.The same Nigerian website that claimed that wizkid is worth 35Billion naira lol

I don't even know how any sane person will compare Mikel that earns almost 38 million naira a week with all these wack 9ja artistes.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by macof(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
How are we sure that you are not even the owner of that stupid website?Your argument is just stupid and laughable .You ain't worth my time.

listen! I'm not here to waste time, I'm pretty sure I'm busier than you are, so respect that I'm giving out my time to lecture you.

if you don't like the link I sent to you, find another one that details don jazzy's worth and show me. ..how hard can it be? let's see if you counter my proof that Mikel is $10m poorer than Don jazzy
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by STILESGANG: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
macof:

listen! I'm not here to waste time, I'm pretty sure I'm busier than you are, so respect that I'm giving out my time to lecture you.

if you don't like the link I sent to you, find another one that details don jazzy's worth and show me. ..how hard can it be? let's see if you counter my proof that Mikel is $10m poorer than Don jazzy

Have a nice day.I pray you find a cure for your stupidity. undecided
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by jjcforreal(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Footballers noni wink
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by macof(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
Have a nice day.I pray you find a cure for your stupidity. undecided

I expected you to provide the accurate net worth of don jazzy instead of this randy moronic display
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
lil Wayne is worth 150mill dolls and Rinaldo is worth almost twice that amount.So what is your point?

Guyman..... Andrew Lloyd Webber worth $1.2bn nkor
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by iamlimo(m): 12:45am On Jul 18, 2016
ultimateballer:

Lol.. Drake is richer than all man utd footballers, infact, all premier league players.. you are calling martial.. smh. who told you lil Wayne cannot afford a private jet?
Haha go and sleep... you Dont even knw what you're talking abt, abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.